Most Depth

The teams in Class AA.

Most Depth

Postby baseballprep » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Who, in your guys' opinions had the most depth out of the AA schools this season. Who had somebody that could step in and not miss a beat.
With that being said i think the only 4 teams with depth was the final 4. Devils Lake, Wahpeton, Shanley, and Trinity
baseballprep
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby See Me » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am

baseballprep wrote:Who, in your guys' opinions had the most depth out of the AA schools this season. Who had somebody that could step in and not miss a beat.
With that being said i think the only 4 teams with depth was the final 4. Devils Lake, Wahpeton, Shanley, and Trinity

Dl rotated in at least 9 players on the d line to tire out wahp. Valley always has around 3 backs that can carry the ball well. Despite their line... Trinity has a deep reciever crew that all have great hands. Wahp I thought was all one depth deep. Starters looked amazing all season but dint hear much about subs... Exept maybe 77? Soph d lineman that rotated in... Well put together kid n is gonna be good. Also shanley I heard is deep at receiver. Only really seen stats from rodenbiker thoo....
See Me
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Most Depth

Postby baseballprep » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm

See Me wrote:
baseballprep wrote:Who, in your guys' opinions had the most depth out of the AA schools this season. Who had somebody that could step in and not miss a beat.
With that being said i think the only 4 teams with depth was the final 4. Devils Lake, Wahpeton, Shanley, and Trinity

Dl rotated in at least 9 players on the d line to tire out wahp. Valley always has around 3 backs that can carry the ball well. Despite their line... Trinity has a deep reciever crew that all have great hands. Wahp I thought was all one depth deep. Starters looked amazing all season but dint hear much about subs... Exept maybe 77? Soph d lineman that rotated in... Well put together kid n is gonna be good. Also shanley I heard is deep at receiver. Only really seen stats from rodenbiker thoo....

9 seems like a little to much? i don't think any team in the state has 9 d line that can go in and get it done.
baseballprep
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby See Me » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:33 am

baseballprep wrote:
See Me wrote:
baseballprep wrote:Who, in your guys' opinions had the most depth out of the AA schools this season. Who had somebody that could step in and not miss a beat.
With that being said i think the only 4 teams with depth was the final 4. Devils Lake, Wahpeton, Shanley, and Trinity

Dl rotated in at least 9 players on the d line to tire out wahp. Valley always has around 3 backs that can carry the ball well. Despite their line... Trinity has a deep reciever crew that all have great hands. Wahp I thought was all one depth deep. Starters looked amazing all season but dint hear much about subs... Exept maybe 77? Soph d lineman that rotated in... Well put together kid n is gonna be good. Also shanley I heard is deep at receiver. Only really seen stats from rodenbiker thoo....

9 seems like a little to much? i don't think any team in the state has 9 d line that can go in and get it done.
against wahp devils lake played zach hoffner(10) Jacob legasse(10) hegland(11) kuntz(11) traynor(11)swiontek(11) paine(11) bull(12) swenseth(12) ironheart (12) on the defensive line
See Me
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Most Depth

Postby baseballprep » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 am

See Me wrote:
baseballprep wrote:
See Me wrote:
baseballprep wrote:Who, in your guys' opinions had the most depth out of the AA schools this season. Who had somebody that could step in and not miss a beat.
With that being said i think the only 4 teams with depth was the final 4. Devils Lake, Wahpeton, Shanley, and Trinity

Dl rotated in at least 9 players on the d line to tire out wahp. Valley always has around 3 backs that can carry the ball well. Despite their line... Trinity has a deep reciever crew that all have great hands. Wahp I thought was all one depth deep. Starters looked amazing all season but dint hear much about subs... Exept maybe 77? Soph d lineman that rotated in... Well put together kid n is gonna be good. Also shanley I heard is deep at receiver. Only really seen stats from rodenbiker thoo....

9 seems like a little to much? i don't think any team in the state has 9 d line that can go in and get it done.
against wahp devils lake played zach hoffner(10) Jacob legasse(10) hegland(11) kuntz(11) traynor(11)swiontek(11) paine(11) bull(12) swenseth(12) ironheart (12) on the defensive line

I guess your right. Any other depth from any other schools? sounds to me like devils Lake does have the most depth.
baseballprep
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby Linebacker48 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 pm

devils lake should have depth when i looked at their roster i believe i counted around 60 players? that is quite a bit for AA
Linebacker48
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby See Me » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Linebacker48 wrote:devils lake should have depth when i looked at their roster i believe i counted around 60 players? that is quite a bit for AA

Dl doesn't have soccer so football only fall sport for them. Wahp , shanley and maybe even st marys rosters will increase dramatically in a few years. If I remember right dl had 34 kids on varsity 9-12 in 2006
See Me
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Most Depth

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:37 pm

See Me wrote:
Linebacker48 wrote:devils lake should have depth when i looked at their roster i believe i counted around 60 players? that is quite a bit for AA

Dl doesn't have soccer so football only fall sport for them. Wahp , shanley and maybe even st marys rosters will increase dramatically in a few years. If I remember right dl had 34 kids on varsity 9-12 in 2006


yeah Devils Lake should continue to have numbers with football being one of two fall sports at the school (the other being XC)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10351
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby nettell02 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 pm

what does XC mean
nettell02
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby nettell02 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Devils Lake has the most lineman I think they might have played 9 guys but there is more that can come in and play
nettell02
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby unocinco » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 am

nettell02 wrote:Devils Lake has the most lineman I think they might have played 9 guys but there is more that can come in and play

Likethe nettle brothers they are solid. The just get over looked all the time
User avatar
unocinco
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:34 pm

Re: Most Depth

Postby cubsfan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm

nettell02 wrote:what does XC mean

Cross country (1000 post)
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA


Return to AA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest