Quarterfinals

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby west point » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:06 pm

trinity 7 lisbon 0 @ halftime
west point
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 am

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Still 7-0, 7 minutes remaining in the 3rd quarter. Lisbon driving. Currently at Trinity's 24.

3rd down and 11.
5-time state chump
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:15 pm

4th 11....knocked down. Turnover on downs.

Missed opportnity for Lisbon.
5-time state chump
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Lisbon 8 Dickinson Trinity 7 4:17 to go in the 3rd Quarter
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10357
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby EDC » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks for the updates
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:41 am

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:28 pm

EDC wrote:Thanks for the updates


Dickinson Trinity 15 Lisbon 8 2:38 left in 3rd
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10357
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
EDC wrote:Thanks for the updates


Dickinson Trinity 15 Lisbon 8 2:38 left in 3rd


Dickinson Trinity TOUCHDOWN! Leading 21-8...8:25 to go in the 4th
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10357
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Lisbon fumbled. Trinity recovered. That should about do it.
5-time state chump
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby nodak1 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 pm

5-time state chump wrote:Lisbon fumbled. Trinity recovered. That should about do it.

FINAL: Trinity-28 Lisbon-16
Shanley @ Trinity
Devils Lake @ Wahpeton
next saturday
nodak1
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 am

nodak1 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
und52 wrote:Saturday, October 31st

Bismarck St. Mary's at Wahpeton
Central Cass at Devils Lake
Lisbon at Dickinson Trinity
Carrington at Shanley


I think all these games will be close I don't see any blow outs happing..

shanley absolutely crushed carrington


I will agree that just wasnt the Carrington team that they had all year to me they werent fired up at all an Shanley was an ready to go Shanley Deff. out Played them...
User avatar
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Some Place In Region 4

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 am

That's ok, Carrington still won the "most talked about on NDpreps" state championship.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby See Me » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:00 am

Bisonguy06 wrote:That's ok, Carrington still won the "most talked about on NDpreps" state championship.

Haha quote of the day!
See Me
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby utilityman » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 am

gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
See Me wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
living life wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:devils lake 14 central cass 0 central cass played well but had several drive ending mistakes. i do have to say though on the central cass side of the bleachers some devils lake kids were obnoxious.

They had to have been in middle school but acted like five year olds. They mocked cc's cheerleaders all game just terrible sportsmanship from the future firebirds.

Who cares this is the firebirds not the future firebirds


They are ALL Firebirds...so it does matter!

Exactly the team was very good and played a good game. I think Central Cass played well but blew some chances. I just think someone has got to take care of the kids who mock cheerleaders, thats just not right.

k you say they mocked your cheerleaders? like repeated their cheers in a different voice? and the stands of devils lake on the far right where opposing teams sit are an area for devils lake kids that are not in highschool.... so grades 1-8. so actually you could consider them cms dragons.
but for an entire crowd section (aka central cass fan section) to boo a coaches to decision on a timeout is good sportsmanship? i think not, for a couple young kids in the crowd, not considered a student section to repeat cheers from the cheerleaders seems like a stretch just to put down something bout devils lake to me does not seem right. but if the entire devils lake section would have booed the decision for central cass to punt with 6 minutes left than maybe you could say dl has bad sportsmanship... a few kids mocking cheerleaders? or an entire section,including parents, booing a coaches decision to call a timeout during a game? hmm i wonder which seems worse


Its ALL unsportsmanlike!!! And I know...I have fallen to those levels too...I think that we just need to take a step back and realize what message it is sending!!

they did more than repeat cheers they made fun of the cheerleaders about how they acted and one kid even spit purposely in the direction of a cc cheerleaders sweatshirt when they walked by that is just wrong. yes everybody has unsportsmanlike actions but stuff like spitting on a sweatshirt that is wrong.


The worst sportsmanship I have ever seen was by Casselton parents this summer in VC during a 13 yr old baseball game. I may also add that Casseltons coach (younger guy) was very bad as well. Casselton parents were screaming from the top of the hill arguing balls and strikes, shouting profanities as well. This is 13 yr old baseball were talking about, not to mention that where the parents were sitting is at LEAST 200 feet from home plate. After Casselton's coach argued with the home plate ump in between innings he ordered his pitcher to throw at a VC kid, and he did bean him and the coach walked out of the dugout and yelled " thats a great pitch, good pitch". This by far takes the cake, I happen to know Scott Radloff very well who is Casselton's legion coach, I don't think he wants kids being brought thru the system this way.
utilityman
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Indy5 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Bisonguy06 wrote:That's ok, Carrington still won the "most talked about on NDpreps" state championship.

Haha that great. I love it!
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby gobison#6 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:22 pm

utilityman wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
See Me wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
living life wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:devils lake 14 central cass 0 central cass played well but had several drive ending mistakes. i do have to say though on the central cass side of the bleachers some devils lake kids were obnoxious.

They had to have been in middle school but acted like five year olds. They mocked cc's cheerleaders all game just terrible sportsmanship from the future firebirds.

Who cares this is the firebirds not the future firebirds


They are ALL Firebirds...so it does matter!

Exactly the team was very good and played a good game. I think Central Cass played well but blew some chances. I just think someone has got to take care of the kids who mock cheerleaders, thats just not right.

k you say they mocked your cheerleaders? like repeated their cheers in a different voice? and the stands of devils lake on the far right where opposing teams sit are an area for devils lake kids that are not in highschool.... so grades 1-8. so actually you could consider them cms dragons.
but for an entire crowd section (aka central cass fan section) to boo a coaches to decision on a timeout is good sportsmanship? i think not, for a couple young kids in the crowd, not considered a student section to repeat cheers from the cheerleaders seems like a stretch just to put down something bout devils lake to me does not seem right. but if the entire devils lake section would have booed the decision for central cass to punt with 6 minutes left than maybe you could say dl has bad sportsmanship... a few kids mocking cheerleaders? or an entire section,including parents, booing a coaches decision to call a timeout during a game? hmm i wonder which seems worse


Its ALL unsportsmanlike!!! And I know...I have fallen to those levels too...I think that we just need to take a step back and realize what message it is sending!!

they did more than repeat cheers they made fun of the cheerleaders about how they acted and one kid even spit purposely in the direction of a cc cheerleaders sweatshirt when they walked by that is just wrong. yes everybody has unsportsmanlike actions but stuff like spitting on a sweatshirt that is wrong.


The worst sportsmanship I have ever seen was by Casselton parents this summer in VC during a 13 yr old baseball game. I may also add that Casseltons coach (younger guy) was very bad as well. Casselton parents were screaming from the top of the hill arguing balls and strikes, shouting profanities as well. This is 13 yr old baseball were talking about, not to mention that where the parents were sitting is at LEAST 200 feet from home plate. After Casselton's coach argued with the home plate ump in between innings he ordered his pitcher to throw at a VC kid, and he did bean him and the coach walked out of the dugout and yelled " thats a great pitch, good pitch". This by far takes the cake, I happen to know Scott Radloff very well who is Casselton's legion coach, I don't think he wants kids being brought thru the system this way.

I know the guy who coaches the 13 yr olds in Casselton. I coach against him in little league. I coach a different little league team in Casselton and yes he is very vocal and competitive. i know everybody has terrible sportsmanship at times i just mentioned the Dl thing because CC cheerleaders were very upset. DL had a very good team and will have a good matchup next week with Wahpeton.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby ND_beast » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:32 pm

utilityman wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
See Me wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
living life wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:devils lake 14 central cass 0 central cass played well but had several drive ending mistakes. i do have to say though on the central cass side of the bleachers some devils lake kids were obnoxious.

They had to have been in middle school but acted like five year olds. They mocked cc's cheerleaders all game just terrible sportsmanship from the future firebirds.

Who cares this is the firebirds not the future firebirds


They are ALL Firebirds...so it does matter!

Exactly the team was very good and played a good game. I think Central Cass played well but blew some chances. I just think someone has got to take care of the kids who mock cheerleaders, thats just not right.

k you say they mocked your cheerleaders? like repeated their cheers in a different voice? and the stands of devils lake on the far right where opposing teams sit are an area for devils lake kids that are not in highschool.... so grades 1-8. so actually you could consider them cms dragons.
but for an entire crowd section (aka central cass fan section) to boo a coaches to decision on a timeout is good sportsmanship? i think not, for a couple young kids in the crowd, not considered a student section to repeat cheers from the cheerleaders seems like a stretch just to put down something bout devils lake to me does not seem right. but if the entire devils lake section would have booed the decision for central cass to punt with 6 minutes left than maybe you could say dl has bad sportsmanship... a few kids mocking cheerleaders? or an entire section,including parents, booing a coaches decision to call a timeout during a game? hmm i wonder which seems worse


Its ALL unsportsmanlike!!! And I know...I have fallen to those levels too...I think that we just need to take a step back and realize what message it is sending!!

they did more than repeat cheers they made fun of the cheerleaders about how they acted and one kid even spit purposely in the direction of a cc cheerleaders sweatshirt when they walked by that is just wrong. yes everybody has unsportsmanlike actions but stuff like spitting on a sweatshirt that is wrong.


The worst sportsmanship I have ever seen was by Casselton parents this summer in VC during a 13 yr old baseball game. I may also add that Casseltons coach (younger guy) was very bad as well. Casselton parents were screaming from the top of the hill arguing balls and strikes, shouting profanities as well. This is 13 yr old baseball were talking about, not to mention that where the parents were sitting is at LEAST 200 feet from home plate. After Casselton's coach argued with the home plate ump in between innings he ordered his pitcher to throw at a VC kid, and he did bean him and the coach walked out of the dugout and yelled " thats a great pitch, good pitch". This by far takes the cake, I happen to know Scott Radloff very well who is Casselton's legion coach, I don't think he wants kids being brought thru the system this way.


I am pretty sure that this conversation is about football and what happened at the game yesterday not a 13 yr old baseball game. Yes that would be unsportsman like but so is what some DL fans did at the game. I personally believe that the cc fans were angry about the coach's decision to call the time out because they were very fired up at that time. I think that it was uncalled for but it happens almost everytime some situation like that comes up. If I were a coach in that situation I would have probably taken the timeout too. It was a somewhat nerveracking time for both teams.
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Eastern North Dakota

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby LPB'S37 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 am

ok i'm a little confused on the carrington shanley game. I thought that carringtons defense was suppose good. all i heard on this site was how carrington was so good and how their defense was so dominant.. WELL they obviously werent dominant at all in saturdays game. so my question is if Carrington was so good how come they got blown out against shanley?
LPB'S37
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 am

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 am

LPB'S37 wrote:ok i'm a little confused on the carrington shanley game. I thought that carringtons defense was suppose good. all i heard on this site was how carrington was so good and how their defense was so dominant.. WELL they obviously werent dominant at all in saturdays game. so my question is if Carrington was so good how come they got blown out against shanley?


Cause Shanley's offense is pretty darn good with Montplaiser (QB) running the show!
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10357
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby SuperMario99 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 pm

the way i saw it Shanley's defensive line dominated Carrington's O line. Carrington couldnt move the ball at all against Shanley's D. After Shanley scored there second TD and Carrington couldnt move the ball at all u could pretty much see Shanley was gonna win if they kept playing D like they did. It's pretty tough to stop an offense that good when u cant get anywhere on offense yourself and Carrington had to keep giving them the ball back after 3 plays.
User avatar
SuperMario99
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Re: Quarterfinals

Postby splash101 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

See Me wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
living life wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:devils lake 14 central cass 0 central cass played well but had several drive ending mistakes. i do have to say though on the central cass side of the bleachers some devils lake kids were obnoxious.

They had to have been in middle school but acted like five year olds. They mocked cc's cheerleaders all game just terrible sportsmanship from the future firebirds.

Who cares this is the firebirds not the future firebirds


They are ALL Firebirds...so it does matter!

Exactly the team was very good and played a good game. I think Central Cass played well but blew some chances. I just think someone has got to take care of the kids who mock cheerleaders, thats just not right.

k you say they mocked your cheerleaders? like repeated their cheers in a different voice? and the stands of devils lake on the far right where opposing teams sit are an area for devils lake kids that are not in highschool.... so grades 1-8. so actually you could consider them cms dragons.
but for an entire crowd section (aka central cass fan section) to boo a coaches to decision on a timeout is good sportsmanship? i think not, for a couple young kids in the crowd, not considered a student section to repeat cheers from the cheerleaders seems like a stretch just to put down something bout devils lake to
me does not seem right. but if the entire devils lake section would have booed the decision for central
cass to punt with 6 minutes left than maybe you could say dl has bad sportsmanship... a few kids mocking cheerleaders? or an entire section,including parents, booing a coaches decision to call a timeout during a game? hmm i wonder which seems worse


first of all I was at that game and no one mocked any cheerleaders from the student section. so get ur stuff right. and if any stuff was said from the middle schoolers wow there like 12 years old everyone did that and they will mature out of it. and I agree wit the whole booin from parents is worse than little 12 year olds supposedly mocking them.
splash101
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Previous

Return to AA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest