Quarter Final Predicitons

The teams in Class AA.

Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby PrepFBrules » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

West #4 Carrington vs. East #1 Wahp
West #2 Devils Lake vs. East # 3 Valley City

West # 1 Trinity vs. East # 4 C.C.
West # 3 Minot Ryan vs. East #2 Shanley

* with 2 reg season games still to play
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby football101 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 am

Some of those team you listed might not make the playoffs. I say Trinity (west#1)will make the championship game. I think DL will beats Wahp. DL's defense will be the toughest Wahp has had to go against this year. Trinity over DL in the Championship.
football101
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:55 am

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby See Me » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:11 pm

if the predictions go down like he has listed above.... and carrington can pull it together for a game, they may even be able to upset whapteton they have a better defense than they do offense and are a run heavy defense, not taking away from their d-backs but " if they can play like they have the potential to" they may be able to slow the run with the big kids carrington has.
See Me
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby feedthemule8 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 pm

the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed
feedthemule8
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm

feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

?
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

Why do you keep saying stuff about high school athletes in NORTH DAKOTA by comparing them to NFL players and saying they are already being looked at for the NFL they are in HIGH SCHOOL.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby feedthemule8 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm

gobison#6 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

Why do you keep saying stuff about high school athletes in NORTH DAKOTA by comparing them to NFL players and saying they are already being looked at for the NFL they are in HIGH SCHOOL.


I say this because it is 100% true just because you are a high school athlete doesnt mean you cant be getting calls from pro coaches. you obviously know nothing about sports so you should just delete your account now.
feedthemule8
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm

feedthemule8 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

Why do you keep saying stuff about high school athletes in NORTH DAKOTA by comparing them to NFL players and saying they are already being looked at for the NFL they are in HIGH SCHOOL.


I say this because it is 100% true just because you are a high school athlete doesnt mean you cant be getting calls from pro coaches. you obviously know nothing about sports so you should just delete your account now.


None of the things that you post about are even logical...I think that you should be the one to delete your account before you get banned from posting.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10720
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby footballislife14 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm

im sorry but if this guy from st. mary is getting "calls from NFL coaches" then he must be good but then why not put him in so they can win a game and not depend on others to lose so they can make the playoffs. Also what coach is talking to him?
footballislife14
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby benchwarmer19 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Duh, it's actually quite simple. Why make your team hyped up by being awesome. The coach probably just wants to stay low on the radar and sneek into the playoffs as the three or four seed. That way while everyone is talking up the whap running back, st. mary's can sit back knowing they have the real athlete. This is the real reason he's not playing, it's not because the nfl coaches don't want him injured, he is a manchild, I doubt he could get injured.
benchwarmer19
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby footballislife14 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm

ok but what if it goes the way where carrington loses to devils lake and rhyan beats st. mary. Huh, then this being low on the radar thing is shot because they would be the 5th seed and last time i checked they dont make it to the playoffs then.
footballislife14
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby benchwarmer19 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 am

C'mon footballislife14, get real man. Nobody is getting calls from nfl teams. It's a big joke man. So no nfl coaches are calling him, he's not "under the radar," and he will not declare for the draft as soon as possible. Sorry for getting you all worked up about it.
benchwarmer19
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

Why do you keep saying stuff about high school athletes in NORTH DAKOTA by comparing them to NFL players and saying they are already being looked at for the NFL they are in HIGH SCHOOL.


I say this because it is 100% true just because you are a high school athlete doesnt mean you cant be getting calls from pro coaches. you obviously know nothing about sports so you should just delete your account now.


None of the things that you post about are even logical...I think that you should be the one to delete your account before you get banned from posting.

i know a lot more about sports than you do. My guess is you are in middle school at St. Mary's and believe your team is the greatest on the Earth. Run4Fun is right you should stop making stupid posts because your account is gonna get blocked if you don't.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am

gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
feedthemule8 wrote:the predictions go down like this
Kurt Bry is st. marys secret weapon who will be brought out come state time cause the nfl coaches dont want him injured and he will dominate with Dan Kovar and take AA
Topic closed

Why do you keep saying stuff about high school athletes in NORTH DAKOTA by comparing them to NFL players and saying they are already being looked at for the NFL they are in HIGH SCHOOL.


I say this because it is 100% true just because you are a high school athlete doesnt mean you cant be getting calls from pro coaches. you obviously know nothing about sports so you should just delete your account now.


None of the things that you post about are even logical...I think that you should be the one to delete your account before you get banned from posting.

i know a lot more about sports than you do. My guess is you are in middle school at St. Mary's and believe your team is the greatest on the Earth. Run4Fun is right you should stop making stupid posts because your account is gonna get blocked if you don't.

also your post in "Whats up with St. Mary's" says they are going to enter the draft very soon? The earliest they can enter the NFL draft is after ONE YEAR OF COLLEGE. So these two guys have a lot of time until they can think about the NFL.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby i am legend » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:43 pm

benchwarmer19 wrote:Duh, it's actually quite simple. Why make your team hyped up by being awesome. The coach probably just wants to stay low on the radar and sneek into the playoffs as the three or four seed. That way while everyone is talking up the whap running back, st. mary's can sit back knowing they have the real athlete. This is the real reason he's not playing, it's not because the nfl coaches don't want him injured, he is a manchild, I doubt he could get injured.


R u just stupid or what. Answer me a question: How would the nfl know about him if he never plays. Cuz if he's so good people would have known and they wouldn't be going into the playoffs unknown. You should really stop posting 4 a couple of years when you mature a bit, cuz your just wasting everyones time with your stupid posts. I can't wait until st. mary's season is over, which is coming to an end quite soon.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby feedthemule8 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

i dont even live in bismarck but hands down kurt bry will go farther than any north dakota football player. He has knowledge of the game and talent to go with it.
feedthemule8
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby PrepFBrules » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Enough already, my God! Who cares!?

If you have an intelligent quarter final prediction, lets see it. Otherwise, save the talk about your future NFL buddies for MySpace.
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby Fritos » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 pm

feedthemule8 wrote:i dont even live in bismarck but hands down kurt bry will go farther than any north dakota football player. He has knowledge of the game and talent to go with it.

Wasn't Kleinsasser from ND? lol. But no, the real talent, Peter Bopp. nuff said
Fritos
 

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby presz » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Haha i love the fact that there is a group of like 3 guys completely making crap up, and some of the idiots on this are getting completely serious about it. I mean, is it not obvious that they're just messing around? If you can't see that your an idiot.
presz
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby benchwarmer19 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

presz wrote:Haha i love the fact that there is a group of like 3 guys completely making crap up, and some of the idiots on this are getting completely serious about it. I mean, is it not obvious that they're just messing around? If you can't see that your an idiot.



Thank you presz for pointing out the obvious. I don't even know "feedthemule" but I read a post concerning these two "studs" from st. mary's who were supposedly going to the NFL. Although I don't even know these kids, I wasn't too ignorant like many of you to realize it was a BIG JOKE. So I went along with it, and while many of you were furious about how stupid we were to think these kids were going pro, I was just watching the posts and laughing. Of course they are not going pro. So yes, I suppose that would make everyone who was ragging on us correct, but very, very ignorant. For everyone else who realized it was a joke but just didn't think it was funny, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
benchwarmer19
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 am

benchwarmer19 wrote:
presz wrote:Haha i love the fact that there is a group of like 3 guys completely making crap up, and some of the idiots on this are getting completely serious about it. I mean, is it not obvious that they're just messing around? If you can't see that your an idiot.



Thank you presz for pointing out the obvious. I don't even know "feedthemule" but I read a post concerning these two "studs" from st. mary's who were supposedly going to the NFL. Although I don't even know these kids, I wasn't too ignorant like many of you to realize it was a BIG JOKE. So I went along with it, and while many of you were furious about how stupid we were to think these kids were going pro, I was just watching the posts and laughing. Of course they are not going pro. So yes, I suppose that would make everyone who was ragging on us correct, but very, very ignorant. For everyone else who realized it was a joke but just didn't think it was funny, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I know its all a joke and I have a feeling Run4Fun does as well. The only reason we say stuff to these people is because we look at this website for true facts. I know people talk up their team and thats ok on here, but when you say stuff that stupid even as a joke it gets really annoying. They should just not post stuff like that.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby Hinsa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 am

Enough with the joke posts. Get back on topic or this will be locked.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
User avatar
Hinsa
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:53 am
Location: THE Red River Valley Conference

Re: Quarter Final Predicitons

Postby gobison#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Hinsa wrote:Enough with the joke posts. Get back on topic or this will be locked.

thank you
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County


Return to AA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest