Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Minot Bishop Ryan @ Devils Lake
Bismarck St. Marys @ Turtle Mountain
Carrington @ Beulah
Dickinson Trinity @ Bottineau

I agree with all the picks with the two best games being Wahp and Lisbon or Carrington and Beulah.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Re: Week #8

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 pm

gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Thursday
Fargo Shanley @ Oak Grove-Park Christian -in the Fargo Dome
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Carrington @ Beulah

I agree with all the picks with the two best games being Wahp and Lisbon or Carrington and Beulah.

I think that the Shanley/Oak Grove-Park Christian game will be interesting in the Dome. This is going to be a nice rivalry for a few years since the schools have several sports that are co-oped together.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby See Me » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Thursday
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Carrington @ Beulah

I kinda want to take buelah over carrington. Carrington lost to Ryan. Buelah beat Ryan . Not saying that a good reason to take them but I the miners r beginning to actually figure a few things out n might have a chance for playoffs if they can beat carrington

I think that the Shanley/Oak Grove-Park Christian game will be interesting in the Dome. This is going to be a nice rivalry for a few years since the schools have several sports that are co-oped together.
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:57 pm

See Me wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Thursday
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Carrington @ Beulah

I kinda want to take buelah over carrington. Carrington lost to Ryan. Buelah beat Ryan . Not saying that a good reason to take them but I the miners r beginning to actually figure a few things out n might have a chance for playoffs if they can beat carrington

I Don't Think Ryan Would Beat Carrington Again.. Carrington was coming off of two huge wins an think they came into the game little big headed an ryan played with more intensity... But they just took it to Bottineau..with hurt players an kids that are sick one with Swine Flu but no Exuse just sayin, but Carrington is now down to there 4th back just had one break his leg in last weeks game but Mittlieder the one who got hurt in Ryan Game is playin with a strained MCL He has a big impact on there Offense, Chris Bahm should be playing this week vs Beulah who was also out with a injury from 4 weeks ago do to his ACL but will probly only play D. So Cards are almost a Full Strength..
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
See Me wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Thursday
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Carrington @ Beulah

I Don't Think Ryan Would Beat Carrington Again.. Carrington was coming off of two huge wins an think they came into the game little big headed an ryan played with more intensity... But they just took it to Bottineau..with hurt players an kids that are sick one with Swine Flu but no Exuse just sayin, but Carrington is now down to there 4th back just had one break his leg in last weeks game but Mittlieder the one who got hurt in Ryan Game is playin with a strained MCL He has a big impact on there Offense, Chris Bahm should be playing this week vs Beulah who was also out with a injury from 4 weeks ago do to his ACL but will probly only play D. So Cards are almost a Full Strength..

Hey 'See Me' learn to post correctly...I said nothing about the Carrington/Beulah game...don't add it in like I said it plz
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby PrepFBrules » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Shanley
VC
Wahp (not as close as you'd think)
CC
DL (if they come ready to play off a couple easy games)
St Marys (turning it around)
Carrington (finally have their crap together, could even suprise DL in week 9)
Trinity
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby See Me » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm

my bad brah.was working on an itouch and got sketchy....but after this week if VC gets another win, what would there record in the region end up being? would they take the number 3 seed? or do they need to win out the rest of the year to even make playoffs. if anyone wants to give sum insight on the easts records, and what they may be after this week, that would be much appreciated.
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jmanning22 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 am

I agree with everyone's picks except the CC and KINDERED game. The Vikings trick plays will be too much for Central Cass's undersized line. They started winning games and got cocky and got smoked by VC last week. The Vikes have been working hard all season even though their record doesn't show it. Plankers will absoulutly dominate Mike "crybaby" Rose and Co. I predict a barnburnin upset win for the VIKES, 11-9
jmanning22
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:35 am

jmanning22 wrote:I agree with everyone's picks except the CC and KINDERED game. The Vikings trick plays will be too much for Central Cass's undersized line. They started winning games and got cocky and got smoked by VC last week. The Vikes have been working hard all season even though their record doesn't show it. Plankers will absoulutly dominate Mike "crybaby" Rose and Co. I predict a barnburnin upset win for the VIKES, 11-9

you know...no one takes YOU seriously with your predictions! You make fun of some of the Kindred's opposing players, just like you did when Kindred was going to "BLOWOUT" Oak Grove-Park Christian for the Homecoming game on the 2nd and what happened?? oh yeah Kindred was down 34-6 with 5 minutes to go in the game and only came back (34-22 final) cause OG-PC put in their freshman against Kindred's first team for the final 5 minutes. Central Cass dominates Kindred on Friday by at least 3 touchdowns...and I guarentee if any Central Cass players read your post that they will leave 'NO MERCY' on Friday night!!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Thursday
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Carrington @ Beulah
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby See Me » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm

i havent seen kindred play or even heard a good thing bout them? have they won a game? and who do they got? haha and did u say trick play?

best trick play ive seen this year had to be belcourts vs. botno and that wasnt even on purpose
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 pm

jmanning22 wrote:I agree with everyone's picks except the CC and KINDERED game. The Vikings trick plays will be too much for Central Cass's undersized line. They started winning games and got cocky and got smoked by VC last week. The Vikes have been working hard all season even though their record doesn't show it. Plankers will absoulutly dominate Mike "crybaby" Rose and Co. I predict a barnburnin upset win for the VIKES, 11-9

You're funny. :lol:
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gobison#6 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm

CC's line may be small but they are strong and quick. Plankers has no chance at containing Rose he is way to slow. and i agree with Run4Fun the Central Cass players are going to be ticked if they hear about this and will come in and CRUSH Kindred!
Last edited by gobison#6 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby jmanning22 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:34 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:you know...no one takes YOU seriously with your predictions! You make fun of some of the Kindred's opposing players, just like you did when Kindred was going to "BLOWOUT" Oak Grove-Park Christian for the Homecoming game on the 2nd and what happened?? oh yeah Kindred was down 34-6 with 5 minutes to go in the game and only came back (34-22 final) cause OG-PC put in their freshman against Kindred's first team for the final 5 minutes. Central Cass dominates Kindred on Friday by at least 3 touchdowns...and I guarentee if any Central Cass players read your post that they will leave 'NO MERCY' on Friday night!!

So i was wrong about the OG/Kind. game it was only my prediction. However we'll let the scoreboard decide this next one. I'm not to worried after hearing about the Valley City game.
jmanning22
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Moritz21 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 am

jmanning22 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:you know...no one takes YOU seriously with your predictions! You make fun of some of the Kindred's opposing players, just like you did when Kindred was going to "BLOWOUT" Oak Grove-Park Christian for the Homecoming game on the 2nd and what happened?? oh yeah Kindred was down 34-6 with 5 minutes to go in the game and only came back (34-22 final) cause OG-PC put in their freshman against Kindred's first team for the final 5 minutes. Central Cass dominates Kindred on Friday by at least 3 touchdowns...and I guarentee if any Central Cass players read your post that they will leave 'NO MERCY' on Friday night!!

So i was wrong about the OG/Kind. game it was only my prediction. However we'll let the scoreboard decide this next one. I'm not to worried after hearing about the Valley City game.

lol i think Valley is just a little better then Kindred...
Moritz21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 am

Moritz21 wrote:
jmanning22 wrote:

lol i think Valley is just a little better then Kindred...

yeah Valley is gonna be in the playoffs and Kindred has a chance at not winning a game all year. that chance is very high too
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby und52 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Shanley 53
Oak Grove 20
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
Vince Lombardi
und52
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Fargo Shanley 53
Fargo Oak Grove-Park Christian 20

OG-PC tried to make it interesting after being down 28-0; they outscored Shanley 20-6 until the 4th quarter.

My only question is: WHO kicks an onside kick up 21-0 in the 1st half?? Just doesn't seem right.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Grafton 8
Valley City 6
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby und52 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Fargo Shanley 53
Fargo Oak Grove-Park Christian 20

OG-PC tried to make it interesting after being down 28-0; they outscored Shanley 20-6 until the 4th quarter.

My only question is: WHO kicks an onside kick up 21-0 in the 1st half?? Just doesn't seem right.

I'm not sure it was intentional it looked like the kicker missed the ball and kicked the tee so the ball just kind of fell off awkward and shanley just recovered it
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
Vince Lombardi
und52
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Grafton 8
Valley City 6

Wow, what happened here??
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GBR » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 am

Looks to me like VC didn't show up to play. The question is do they just roll over for Wahpeton or do they get fired up and try to mess up the undefeated season?
GBR
NDPreps Rookie

Postby tweener » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 am

ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Grafton 8
Valley City 6

Wow, what happened here??

Its simple, you have a coach who's ego far precedes himself. You've got a lot of kids who have practiced the entire year, quite a few of them were sick early this week, and he wasnt gonna play them. hahaha Backfired on you COACH. As far as Whapeton, who cares you have a sideline full of kids wanting to play, but becuz they were sick for a day or 2 and dint practice cant play the entire game.whatever. :wink: :lol:
tweener
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to AA