Seen any great underclassmen?? AA

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Seen any great underclassmen?? AA

Postby Raider Fan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

I have watched some of the Trinitys freshman and sophmore games they have about 5 kids that are going to see a lot of varsity time when they are juniors and sophmores. Their names are Isiah Binstock, Brendin Stiener, Ben Gordon, Mason Schiff, and Dylan Fredrich. Both Isiah and Dylan are huge tight ends, Brendin Stiener at RB, Ben Gordon at QB, Mason Schiff at either RB, FB, or Qb he is very versitile, and Dylan Fridrich he will more than like stay at TE or may move to FB. Also the Freshman of 2010 at Trinity they went undefeated 8-0 when they were 8th graders. And the Sophmores of 2010 went undefeated when they were 8th graders too.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
--Michael Jordan
"Commitment to Excellence"
Al Davis
Raider Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Raider Fan » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

yes the badlands activity center all said and done will be awesome, unfortunately ill play there only one more time.. but i hear that trinity has a pretty legit quarterback comin thru the system, Gordon is it? i have heard more thean good about this kid,
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
--Michael Jordan
"Commitment to Excellence"
Al Davis
Raider Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Rush23 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Botno has alot of sophomores.....last year they ended up haveing almost 6 on the field at times bc of all the injurys they had...so with all of them getting playing time they might have a chance at upsetting some times next year or even mayby....mayby...sneaking into the playoffs
Rush23
NDPreps Starter

Postby cheeze it » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 am

baseballprep wrote:Haven't really seen any, but there is a sophomore from Trinity that could be very good in years to come. 21 i think?

i think his name is mason schiff
cheeze it
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bison4Life » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Grafton has good underclassmen. They started 7 and sometimes 8 sophomores on both sides of the ball. If they work hard in the offseason they should have a bright future. QB was all-region pick.
Bison4Life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby craftyveteran » Sun May 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I saw flashes of brilliance from Sam Ebert at QB while filling in for Levi Freidt at Minot Ryan.
He's going to certifiably 'do work' junior and senior year.
craftyveteran
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Sun May 23, 2010 3:09 pm

craftyveteran wrote:I saw flashes of brilliance from Sam Ebert at QB while filling in for Levi Freidt at Bishop Ryan.
He's going to certifiably 'do work' junior and senior year.

He won't be playing quaterback next season and I don't know if he will when he's a senior either. John Landsiedel will be the quaterback next year.

And another thing, not trying to be too hard on Sam, but I'm just wondering what flashes of brilliance you saw. He averaged like 2 or 3 picks a game I believe.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby craftyveteran » Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 am

I must say that it's interesting that you already know he won't be the quarterback next year.
craftyveteran
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 pm

craftyveteran wrote:I must say that it's interesting that you already know he won't be the quarterback next year.

Just what I have heard from many sources.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby USA » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Raider Fan wrote:I have watched some of the Trinitys freshman and sophmore games they have about 5 kids that are going to see a lot of varsity time when they are juniors and sophmores. Their names are Isiah Binstock, Brendin Stiener, Ben Gordon, Mason Schiff, and Dylan Fredrich. Both Isiah and Dylan are huge tight ends, Brendin Stiener at RB, Ben Gordon at QB, Mason Schiff at either RB, FB, or Qb he is very versitile, and Dylan Fridrich he will more than like stay at TE or may move to FB. Also the Freshman of 2010 at Trinity they went undefeated 8-0 when they were 8th graders. And the Sophmores of 2010 went undefeated when they were 8th graders too.

The freshman during the 2010-11 school year or 2009-10 school year?? I'm assuming you mean 09-10 because I watched the 10-11 freshman get crushed by Watford City.
USA
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AA