Best Defensive Line in AA Football

The teams in Class AA.

Best Defensive Line in AA Football

Postby ND_beast » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Who does everyone think has the best definsive line?
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best Defensive Line in AA Football

Postby unocinco » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 am

Devils lake!!!!!!that is all I have to say
unocinco
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball4life » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 am

unocinco wrote:Devils lake!!!!!!that is all I have to say

Shocking. Thats all you ever have to say or talk about is your beloved Fire Birds...
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby football101 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:02 pm

I think it's a little early to tell. Ask again in a few weeks.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm

football101 wrote:I think it's a little early to tell. Ask again in a few weeks.

true
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby football101 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Would this be the same DL team that gave up 200+ yards to Valley City. Right now DL's D Line in not even close to being mentioned with the best.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm

football101 wrote:

Would this be the same DL team that gave up 200+ yards to Valley City. Right now DL's D Line in not even close to being mentioned with the best.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Burn........... I seen the valley run all over them on film valley looks like the better team to me!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsport08 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 am

football101 wrote:

lets get real.. DL only gave up about 170 in rushing. Not saying that that is good but with the style of offense VC plays, which is totally running oriented. I'd say DLs D had an average game. But by no means should they not be close to being considered a good D. They did only give up 6 points..
ndsport08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FootballAA1 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
football101 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Burn........... I seen the valley run all over them on film valley looks like the better team to me!

Better Team? i believe the score was 41-6.... how is that a better team
FootballAA1
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

FootballAA1 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
football101 wrote:

You Would have to see for yourself they out played them was just stupid mistakes an valley ran all over them!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby football101 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:22 pm

ndsport08 wrote:
football101 wrote:

lets get real.. DL only gave up about 170 in rushing. Not saying that that is good but with the style of offense VC plays, which is totally running oriented. I'd say DLs D had an average game. But by no means should they not be close to being considered a good D. They did only give up 6 points..

The point I was trying to make is DL gave up a lot of yards to a Valley City team that will be lucky to win 5 games. The paper I saw said 223 yards
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby bigboydwestman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 pm

ndsport08 wrote:
football101 wrote:

This topic is about the good, ABOVE AVERAGE D lines. not the average ones
bigboydwestman

Postby ellen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
football101 wrote:

Valley City the better team? lets get real the game was over after the first two plays when ben wolf scored on the first play of the game and after the extra point the game was over...
ellen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FootballAA1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
FootballAA1 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
football101 wrote:

You Would have to see for yourself they out played them was just stupid mistakes an valley ran all over them!

Mistakes?... DL had no turnovers...
FootballAA1
NDPreps Rookie

Postby living life » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
FootballAA1 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
football101 wrote:

There is no way Valley is better devils laker had no mistakes, valley played as good as they are going to play all year.
living life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby highlightstick2010 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Count graftons total yards in the first half and tell me that dl doesn't have a good dline
highlightstick2010
NDPreps Rookie

Postby B_Baller » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Devils Lake was fair against Valley City considering it was the first game of the season so it was getting the tempo set for the season... as of Grafton and Beaulah, their line pretty much put the shut down on the run game and went three and off the field almost every possession. Not saying they are the best line but every game the line is getting better. My prediction is that by the end of the season the defensive line will be something to talk about.

Other than DL, is their any other extraordinary lines out there that are over average?!

I think DL has the largest front line in the West.
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA