Valley City vs Watford City STATE FINALS!

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Valley City vs Watford City STATE FINALS!

Postby Bison423 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Ya it looks like a weak(not) team from the WEST ended up with it.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby dylanh43 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:21 pm

man Love all of you valley city haters, derek elliot is the best football player in AA football right now. i dont care what the score of the state football game was. VC most def should've won that game. if any one wants to start sweet come find me in VC dylan hocking is my name, ask around babes
Last edited by point/center on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: profanity
dylanh43

Postby baseball4life » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:33 pm

dylanh43 wrote:man Love all of you valley city haters, derek elliot is the best football player in AA football right now. i dont care what the score of the state football game was. VC most def should've won that game. if any one wants to start sweet come find me in VC dylan hocking is my name, ask around babe

now i am not doubting that elliot is the best, but come on now, Watford took it to them!

Congrats Watford, i am very glad that you guys came out the second half and DOMINATED in every aspect of the game. It was great to see you come up big when all of the EAST people thought that there beloved Hi-Liners could not be beat!
Last edited by point/center on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: profanity in quote
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby crazy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:40 pm

ok dylan. congrats watford, bringin it back to the west. dylan, you can say all you want about how vc should have won but that wont change anything. cant win em all
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby point/center » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:31 pm

dylan--profanity--not allowed edited. 7day ride on the pine
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfootballfan » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:09 pm

got to give a congratulations to Watford City. Coach Fridley sure knows how to get his team to play.
ndfootballfan

Postby Shanny69 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:28 am

Congrads WC!!!!! This was a very good game in the first half.... VC just got worked in the 2nd half by WC defense!!!!!! so i have a ? for u people that say VC should of won...how should of they won the game if the were losing 40-14 when the the starters were taken off the feild???? that doesnt sound like they sould have won to me.......
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ridethetank » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 am

That sounds like a "blowout" to me.
ridethetank

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Have to say it was nice to see watford city show up for this state game. They fell real flat in the state tourney last year in basketball. Great job in representing the WEST.
bigpoppakdog

Postby tweener » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:19 pm

VC had a good run and came up a bit short. Thats it, nothing more or less.
WC came out and executed their game plan and won, plain and simple.
Now VC fans knew what our weakness was and WC exploited it to perfection, hats off to the coach who knew exactly what had to happen.
Good Luck to the players for next year, youve got some big shoes to fill and should do just fine.. Good Luck Hi-Liners..
And congrats to WC.
tweener
NDPreps Reserve

Postby westpower » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 pm

dylanh43 wrote:man Love all of you valley city haters, derek elliot is the best football player in AA football right now. i dont care what the score of the state football game was. VC most def should've won that game. if any one wants to start sweet come find me in VC dylan hocking is my name, ask around babes

i would have to disagree on the derek elliot being the best player in football. KEvin sanford has to championships is and absolute warrior and plays his heart out everygame. He never quits, numerous school records. Not taking anything away from elliot cuz yeah he is a darn good player too. Where was he in the second half?

WC won that game and in no way does VC deserve a W......WC dominated and VC choked and even so WC is better....Congrats Wolves!!!
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby preps12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Congrats to WC! But watch out for VC next... If anyone saw that last drive the QB went 4-4 for 84 yards thats what it will be like next year fellas!
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball4life » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:47 pm

preps12 wrote:Congrats to WC! But watch out for VC next... If anyone saw that last drive the QB went 4-4 for 84 yards thats what it will be like next year fellas!

ya he was definately workin them... it was not like both teams had their number twos in at that time or anything... :roll:
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ridethetank » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:07 pm

WC actually had their 3rd stringers in
ridethetank

Postby preps12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm

So did VC they had like all sophamores in :lol:
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:48 pm

preps12 wrote:Congrats to WC! But watch out for VC next... If anyone saw that last drive the QB went 4-4 for 84 yards thats what it will be like next year fellas!

Are we seriously talking about this??? You can't take anything from that part of the game and say that is what the future holds. What we should be talking about here is the adjustments made by the WC coaching staff at halftime that totally shut the Hi-Liners down in the second half. The better team won the state title, you can't be one dimensional and win a state title! Where are all you east supporters at now....once again WATFORD CITY is the champion!!! 9 STATE TITLES!!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby preps12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree WC has a great coach.
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball4life » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:24 pm

preps12 wrote:I agree WC has a great coach.

I think it is more then just Coach Fridley too. their entire coaching staff is good, and they all know how to get the most out of their athletes!
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby westpower » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:41 pm

baseball4life wrote:
preps12 wrote:I agree WC has a great coach.

I think it is more then just Coach Fridley too. their entire coaching staff is good, and they all know how to get the most out of their athletes!

this is true...WC is built on athleticism and every year they produce high caliber teams...They are a high class school! Any kid who gets the chance to play for the wolves is privilged!!
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby westpower » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 pm

[quote="preps12"]So did VC they had like all sophamores in :lol:[/quote

Many sophomores are on the WC first string and aided in the 40 point smackdown blowout
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby Walleye7 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:27 am

dylanh43 wrote:i guarantee valley city blows out watford city, these valley kids have been talking about going to state for soo many years now and they're are not going to let this game be close at all...vc by 14 ATLEAST!

14??? Hmm... What was that gurantee again? Haha :lol:
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Walleye7 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 am

Claz B Fan wrote:
redsnowman wrote:I agree both teams have been playing very very well, its going to be a batte in the trenches, but i think if watford can pick apart the hi liners secondary they will win, with Kevin sanford at quarter back and justin flatland at tight end, these kids have been here before and they know what to do to win, but they will need to shut down elliot! This one will come down to the wire, but im taking valley city 16-14
But who will be the home team and who will be the visiting team?? since they are both region winners?? or will it come down to ranking?? somebody got the answer?? :?:

First of all he is very OVERATED. Second of all Valley City has team speed that will be exemplified on the turf even greater. Ill take Valley 27 to 13

Looks like being overated sure payed off in Flatlands case. Hahaha :lol:
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ridethetank » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:39 pm

dylanh43 wrote:man Love all of you valley city haters, derek elliot is the best football player in AA football right now. i dont care what the score of the state football game was. VC most def should've won that game. if any one wants to start sweet come find me in VC dylan hocking is my name, ask around babes

could've, should've, would've...but then there is the WC defense...
I heard Valley had 12-0 written on their arm bands?
ridethetank

Postby Shanny69 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 am

Yeah they did have 12-0 on their armbands and the got what the deserved for being so cocky an A** beating!!!
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby westpower » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:24 pm

i love that all those cocky VC people talkin smack have somehow hidden in a hoole and cant face the music that they were not as good as WC or as good as they thought they were!! Knudtsen for 6, johnson for 6, sanford for 6, knudtsen for 6 more then flatland for 6 more.....GO WOLVES
westpower
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to AA