Valley City vs Watford City STATE FINALS!

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Valley City vs Watford City STATE FINALS!

Postby Walleye7 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Shanny69 wrote:Yeah they did have 12-0 on their armbands and the got what the deserved for being so cocky an A** beating!!!

Haha wow! 12-0??? Hahaha thats hilarious that VC was that cocky to put that on their wristbands and then get dominated in every aspect of the game. Tisk Tisk Valley City :lol:
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sports13 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Walleye7 wrote:
Shanny69 wrote:Yeah they did have 12-0 on their armbands and the got what the deserved for being so cocky an A** beating!!!

Haha wow! 12-0??? Hahaha thats hilarious that VC was that cocky to put that on their wristbands and then get dominated in every aspect of the game. Tisk Tisk Valley City :lol:

Alright so ya wc won but they didn't dominate all aspects of that game. If i remember right vc was ahead at half time. Wc really only scored one time in the first half because if it wasn't for that fumble that was caused by him gettin triped up on another player vc would have scored on that pos. making it probably 21-7 lead at half time. Now obviously this didn't happen and its to bad but you can't say that wc dominated vc because vc held there own ground.

O ya and i like how people were saying that wc was gunna bring so many people to the game no matter the distance, but from what i could see you didn't have many people there and for what they did have it was a mix of bismarck and wc people.
sports13

Postby baseball4life » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

sports13 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:

Alright so ya wc won but they didn't dominate all aspects of that game. If i remember right vc was ahead at half time. Wc really only scored one time in the first half because if it wasn't for that fumble that was caused by him gettin triped up on another player vc would have scored on that pos. making it probably 21-7 lead at half time. Now obviously this didn't happen and its to bad but you can't say that wc dominated vc because vc held there own ground.

O ya and i like how people were saying that wc was gunna bring so many people to the game no matter the distance, but from what i could see you didn't have many people there and for what they did have it was a mix of bismarck and wc people.

If, if, if... When are you going to learn. that is the game of football sir, and you just can't stand that your beloved Hi-Liners came out the second half and got ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED. try to argue that with me, and anybody on this site that is half-ways honest will agree with me on that, regardless of where they live.

Give credit where credit is due. The wolves went into half time and made some adjustments, and Valley City didn't. Watford did what they needed to do, and it payed off big time,(look at the final score)!
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ridethetank » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Haha, i believe Watford City had a 5 hour trip under their belts. Believe it or not the town didnt shut down for the game. Im sure many dedicated fans had to work. They were cheering from their couches. Anyways i would rather win the Football game vs. having a louder/bigger crowd. You gotta give credit to them Watford boys, many were hurt and just kept playing through it, thats heart baby! Oh yeah, "If" it wasnt for the 40 pts WC put up, VC wouldve won.... and "if" they didnt get SHUTOUT in the second half.
ridethetank

Postby westpower » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:42 pm

sports13 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:

If the fumble didnt happen??.....It did and thats WCs tenacious D, its no ones fault that the hi-liners cant produce , and just choke when times get rough..bottom line the better TEAM won!
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby yakama » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 pm

sports13 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:

WC is alot smaller than VC and from what i thought for a small town WC had plenty and who won WC who lost VC now lets get away from the fan base thing now
yakama
NDPreps Starter

Postby preps12 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:40 pm

To all WC fans congrats you have a great bunch of athletes.
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby Walleye7 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

sports13 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:

Ok so even if it would have been 21-7 at half, then the final score would have been VC 21 and WC 33. So either way, the wolves come out on top and i gotta give them credit because Derek Elliot's a powerhouse and Watfords D stepped it up in the second half. Im not saying Valley City isnt a good team because they are, but i do think the better team won this one and everyone knows it.
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AA