Semi's

The teams in Class AA.

Semi's

Postby HeHateMe » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:09 pm

How bout we all stop with these "Schank's better, no Wolf's better" convos and get to the point we should all be talking about. It's the semi's baby!

I vote that we talk only of Valley, DL, Hazen, and Watford on this board... and thats a MAN LAW
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Re: Semi's

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:43 pm

HeHateMe wrote:How bout we all stop with these "Schank's better, no Wolf's better" convos and get to the point we should all be talking about. It's the semi's baby!

I vote that we talk only of Valley, DL, Hazen, and Watford on this board... and thats a MAN LAW

Im going to say Watford sadly wins by about 14 points at the least they seem to be play strong right now
an all i want is Hazen to win i dont wanna see valley in state they have one classy player Elliot the rest them i could care less for all big talkers very unsportsman like "cocky" Marshall will give him a hit to remember :D :D
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby steve34 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:34 pm

I stand by my original statement, and I request that NDSPORTSFAN now receive a warning from the admins. Obviously, they are attacking players on Valley City High School's team. If the admins don't have the same anti-Valley City bias that the Fargo Forum and LaMoure High School has, NDSPORTSFAN will have his post edited and be warned.
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:00 pm

steve34 wrote:I stand by my original statement, and I request that NDSPORTSFAN now receive a warning from the admins. Obviously, they are attacking players on Valley City High School's team. If the admins don't have the same anti-Valley City bias that the Fargo Forum and LaMoure High School has, NDSPORTSFAN will have his post edited and be warned.

Steve, you don't get it.

Did NDsportsfan 14 call any player out by name? No
Did he say anyone should flush their head down the toilet? No
Did he say anyone was the lowest scum ever produced by human reproduction? No
Did he say anyone should continue posting from the state hospital? No

We don't encourage calling out any individual as cocky. But expressing an opinion that a team is cocky is just that - an opinion.

And I have no ties to Valley City, Hazen, Lamoure, or Fargo. So I am not biased in this evaluation of posts.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby steve34 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:24 pm

I understand. Rules bend all the time. I'm used to it. Not surprised.
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby kaybee94 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm

steve34 wrote:I understand. Rules bend all the time. I'm used to it. Not surprised.

You know what is amazing? You'd think after spending year after year geting blasted and beaten down, you'd show a little more class when you finally do win. Not showing class and sportsmanship just makes people want to hate you even more.
kaybee94
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:40 pm

kaybee94 wrote:
steve34 wrote:I understand. Rules bend all the time. I'm used to it. Not surprised.

You know what is amazing? You'd think after spending year after year geting blasted and beaten down, you'd show a little more class when you finally do win. Not showing class and sportsmanship just makes people want to hate you even more.

And some of this coming from teams who have made it to the play-offs many times before. Sportsmanship is something that may need to be earned not given. Just remember this people, some of the kids playing on the VC team have played against your kids for the last 3 yrs????
What kind of teachers are your kids and fans?? Now that youre having a down year the whining begins.. Go ahead hate on whoever you want, its not what drives this team! Its called determination. Good Luck to all teams playing this weekend youve earned it, no matter what the others say.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby steve34 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Okay, I'll reply in kind. I hope the Hi-Liners take the Bison out behind the woodshed, just so that I don't have to see Hazen at the Dakota Bowl.

Now, in all reality, I have nothing against Hazen, and wish them well. I'm actually satisfied that, of the four teams left, they are all PUBLIC schools. As a matter of fact, we don't have a private school left in all of the playoffs, and that is good. But, since it's okay to apparantly embrace a total unbiased hatred for a team on the board, I feel it's my part to make sure it stays fair.

Go Hi-Liners!
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby football101 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Back to the point! Valley will beat Hazen. Game will not be close. DL will beat Watford. The first half will be close but DL takes it to them the second half.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bison423 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

totally disagree i dont know whos gonna win in the hazen VC but it WILL be close and im not an expert on DL but after last week against beulah i dont think that they will beat WC.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby HeHateMe » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Bison423 wrote:totally disagree i dont know whos gonna win in the hazen VC but it WILL be close and im not an expert on DL but after last week against beulah i dont think that they will beat WC.

???? DL won 14-0 how does this prove that Watford wins???? Also Watford's lone loss = DL... and Watford didnt score until the 4th quarter against them.... I don't think there's logic in that one... I'm still baffled
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Hinsa wrote:
steve34 wrote:I stand by my original statement, and I request that NDSPORTSFAN now receive a warning from the admins. Obviously, they are attacking players on Valley City High School's team. If the admins don't have the same anti-Valley City bias that the Fargo Forum and LaMoure High School has, NDSPORTSFAN will have his post edited and be warned.

Steve, you don't get it.

Did NDsportsfan 14 call any player out by name? No
Did he say anyone should flush their head down the toilet? No
Did he say anyone was the lowest scum ever produced by human reproduction? No
Did he say anyone should continue posting from the state hospital? No

We don't encourage calling out any individual as cocky. But expressing an opinion that a team is cocky is just that - an opinion.

And I have no ties to Valley City, Hazen, Lamoure, or Fargo. So I am not biased in this evaluation of posts.

Thank you he has been harassing me after all my opinions the site is for you own opinion i would say so ya an by they way steve .............. GO BISON!!!!! Marshall Marshall Marshall cant wait to hear that all day hit after hit after hit :D :D :lol:
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wildcat » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm

That the Fargo Forum has? Get a life, Steve...come back to reality. By the way, who was the Valley City radio guy doing color of the Trinity game that questioned the referees when Valley City had four straight penalties? He blasted the referees all four times. Yea, the Trinity RB's facemask just simply fell on the Valley City guy's hand...right...Is it too much to ask for radio guys to not refer to one of the teams as "we." I'd just settle for them to stop bashing the referees every time Valley City gets a penalty.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Wildcat wrote:

That the Fargo Forum has? Get a life, Steve...come back to reality. By the way, who was the Valley City radio guy doing color of the Trinity game that questioned the referees when Valley City had four straight penalties? He blasted the referees all four times. Yea, the Trinity RB's facemask just simply fell on the Valley City guy's hand...right...Is it too much to ask for radio guys to not refer to one of the teams as "we." I'd just settle for them to stop bashing the referees every time Valley City gets a penalty.

haha ya go Wildcat lol you tell him how it is Steve is always crying watch out he will get you WARNED its ok i have had 5 diff accounts on this site!! i can afford to make a new one
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby football24 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 pm

I think the both games will be close. If Hazen plays the game they can i think they can pull it off but it will be close. As for WC vs. DL it should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to everyone.
football24

Postby Bison423 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Bison423 wrote:totally disagree i dont know whos gonna win in the hazen VC but it WILL be close and im not an expert on DL but after last week against beulah i dont think that they will beat WC.

???? DL won 14-0 how does this prove that Watford wins???? Also Watford's lone loss = DL... and Watford didnt score until the 4th quarter against them.... I don't think there's logic in that one... I'm still baffled

14-0. Ur tellin me that beulah's D is that good, thats what im getting. DL didnt get that 2nd TD until the 4th either so it was basically 7 the whole game. 14 points would make it a heck of a game and i think WC can put up more than that.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby Therehere » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:32 pm

i am from devils lake and ill be honest im a little afraid for dl just because i think they have not been playing to there full potential latly but i think no matter how dl comes to this game it will be a very good game to watch one touchdown either way maybe a little advantage to dl :wink: had to give one home town shout out
Therehere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby yakama » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:01 pm

HeHateMe wrote:

I don't know who it was but they said DL would win in the second half because they have too much depth....they should have been able to stop them but couldn't and also that was the second week of the season and if WC would have come ready to play right away they would have won but both teams have improved but i think WC will pull it out because if you shout down the run game they will pass on you and vice versa
yakama
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA