Elliot stud or dud

The teams in Class AA.

Elliot stud or dud

Postby baseballplayer#2 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Is Elliot really everything that valley says he is
baseballplayer#2

Re: Elliot stud or dud

Postby ndsu123 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Definitely stud! People talk about how good of an offensive player he is but in my view he is a better defensive play. Elliot splits time at running back in Valley City with Jade Ostad and Riley Adams get a good amount of carries. Elliot is the best football play in AA if not the state!
ndsu123

Postby ndplayer10 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:03 pm

ndsu123 wrote:Definitely stud! People talk about how good of an offensive player he is but in my view he is a better defensive play. Elliot splits time at running back in Valley City with Jade Ostad and Riley Adams get a good amount of carries. Elliot is the best football play in AA if not the state!

AMEN!
ndplayer10
NDPreps Starter

Postby balling4life » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:07 pm

i think ben wolf has got him beat u look at wolfs stats there are pretty impressive... elliot any good on d though
balling4life

Postby ndsu123 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 pm

balling4life wrote:i think ben wolf has got him beat u look at wolfs stats there are pretty impressive... elliot any good on d though

Elliot is much better then Wolf they played head to head when Elliot was still hurt and Elliot put up the numbers not Wolf. Elliot plays 2 maybe 3 quarter and he splits carries with Olstad and Adams. At the end of the game Adams is the work horse on offensive not Elliot. If Elliot was left in to play an entire game the numbers would be through the roof. He also got hurt on the opening kick off of a game this year and didn't play at all after that. NDSU is going to take Elliot as a defensive play not and offensive play so that should tell you something about how good he is on Defense. This kid something special and if you haven't had a chance to see him play I would say it is a must. Like I said before I have seen both Wolf and Elliot play and Wolf wasn't even the best play on his team. The best players play the best night in and night out and that is what Elliot does.
ndsu123

Postby ndfootballfan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 am

if Wolf isn't the best player on his team who is?
ndfootballfan

Postby football101 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 am

Elliot is a very good player as is Wolf. If they were to get the ball 25 times a game both their stats would be eye popping. They play on very good teams with many good players. I get a kick out of people. Yes trinity did shut Elliot down. How did that work out for Trinity? I know they let a different back run for 265 yards. Both Valley and DL have many different running back to use. If someone goes down, they give the ball to somebody else. Valley and DL in the ship. It will be a better game that the first, but Valley wins.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby 5-time state chump » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm

balling4life wrote:i think ben wolf has got him beat u look at wolfs stats there are pretty impressive... elliot any good on d though

We'll see who has better stats this weekend.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby redsnowman » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Elliot the one half stud, he domintates in the 1st half, then completly wears out, wolf plays the whole game just as hard as the 1st play, and id say elliot looked better at offense then he did saftey, he didnt have many tackles no interceptions during the sc vs watford, and he got burnt the bison recievers would school him at practice, hes good but maybe hes not all to blame his coaches should of got him more condiontioned, and watford wore him done, but that was after elliot pummuled that d in the 1st half.
redsnowman

Postby bigrigg » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:11 pm

redsnowman wrote:Elliot the one half stud, he domintates in the 1st half, then completly wears out, wolf plays the whole game just as hard as the 1st play, and id say elliot looked better at offense then he did saftey, he didnt have many tackles no interceptions during the sc vs watford, and he got burnt the bison recievers would school him at practice, hes good but maybe hes not all to blame his coaches should of got him more condiontioned, and watford wore him done, but that was after elliot pummuled that d in the 1st half.

Have to agree with the part where you say elliot wears out. At halftime of the statechampionship game i thought valley city had the advantage going into the half. The second half play said otherwise cause elliot pretty much made no impact on the game in the second half for valley city.
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby studmuffin » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Mr. Excitement??? GOOD JOKE
studmuffin
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Moritz21 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 am

studmuffin wrote:Mr. Excitement??? GOOD JOKE

so your trying to say elliott is a dud??? please studmuffin dont be dumb...he was obviously good i mean he got senior of the year...you have to be kinda good to get that
Moritz21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm

I guess we will leave it at stud then.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to AA