Hazen at Valley City

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Hazen at Valley City

Postby 5-time state chump » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Bison423 wrote: Unless somehow VC gets a bunch of huge guys before saturday it will be close.

So...ummm...where did VC get these huge guys before Saturday?
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Bison423 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:44 pm

tweener wrote:
Bison423 wrote:uh ya if ur line has a hard time blocking speed isnt gonna do much. If a team is able to key on 1 player like VC could with Sorensen out, speed doesnt do a whole lotta good.

Sorry to burst your bubble here Bison, but ... what was the score of the game while Sorenson was playing??? Yeah it wasnt a matter of keying in on one player. Its called a team effort . You should have just stuck to your game plan, and not the cheap crap that got your kids heads out of the game and just looking for blood.. What did it get ya?? A long trip home.
Now the Sorenson kid, very classy athlete, not sure of name but 22 was a heck of a player. Carr?? Congrats to those players who played a good game.
Now a couple other kids you know who they are and didnt stick to the game plan, shame on you, look what you took from the rest of your team with the rediculous late hits, the punching in piles.. Now for those mentioning refs as the problem, um its playoffs and I dont know any of the refs they called what they seen when they seen it. Yet 25, and 88 had the tenacity to create penalties right in front of one of the refs and that got to be a problem. Then they felt it was acceptable, he just missed soem of the penalties. All part of the game I guess.
Hazen is a very well coached team and dont think they appreciated any of the crap on the field.

What are u talking about i didnt say anything about the game, i said speed doesnt always score. Period. I didnt ask for the review of the whole game.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby 54321 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 am

what did 25 and 88 do that mde it worth remembering their numbers?

Not to start an argument, but Eckroth did run a 4.9. Most ridiculous athlete I've ever seen. Off-the-field problems kept him from becoming an amazing player. Could've done BIG things
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AA