Re: whos the best player in AA?

Postby HeHateMe » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 pm

InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:
Miner Guy wrote:Josh Shank may be one of the better recievers in AA. He has pretty good hands and decent speed. BUT...from when i have seen him play he is very cocky. He is very lazy when it comes to blocking and I have seen him take plays off when it is not a passing play. Seems like he is more concerned about himself than helping out his teammates at times. He would be a much more complete football player if he gave that extra effort to help his teammates and team out. Also heard he goes by the nickname (correct me if i am wrong) of "ATM" automatic touchdown machine. We will hear about that on tuesday! The Coal Bowl has alot of meaning this year and hopefully we will see a good game to decide who will get the 2 seed out west. Good luck to both teams!

First of all "ATM" i have never heard him called that before. Yes he does take plays off and sometimes gets emotional (cocky) during games, but he helps our team out more than you think hes a good player and he does great things for this football team.

Josh Shank is a decent player but not great. He didn't do anything in big games or against decent teams.

OMG u guys he did do great against good and decent teams. Against DELACS he had about 5cathes for like 70yrs and a TD also had a INT for a TD. VS WATFORD he had like 6 or 8 catches for 90yards and a TD. VS BELCOURT he hade like 3catches for 50yrs and a TD off a punt. VS TRINITY he had 8catches for 130yards and 2TD's. VS Standing Rock we only throw 2 him like 3 times and he cought each one for like a total of 50yards. VS Minot Ryan he had 8 cathces for like another 130yards and a TD. VS BOWMAN COUNTY he had at least 8 or 10 catches for 140yards and 2 or 3TD's. His season total would be about 35 catches for over 600yards and like 8 or 10 TD's recieving. Then 3 TD's off of INTS. and 2 TD's off of Punts. so he has like 13 or 15 total TD...............The game stats are no accurate i just wrote what i could remember but he had more catches and yards and TD's then what I remember.

I'd Take Wolf over Shank any day anyyyyyyyy day!!!! good teams huh Delacs class A team that had 1 win on the season, Belcourt come on everyone one knows thats a easy win, Trinty desent ill give ya that, Standing Rock wow coach should just play the Freshman in that game would still win, Ryan ok team not even desent, Carrington he didnt even have a catch i dont think they got shut out, Hazen he put up nothing, DL was at that game today he didnt impress me what happend there they still got shut out. I would say he is "OVER RATED"

Noway I'll take Schank any day today I watch Schank and Wolf go against each other and Schank shut him down while Wolf let Schank catch 3 balls and o ya Schank out ran Wolf at the end of the 1st half and picked the ball off....Wolf has speed and some moves but didn't seem agressive when having the ball and Schank has everything

ya okkkkk
well see who has more yds an tds at end the season an who goes farther o ya thats right BEULAH lost huh there season over that not cool an dont forget Wolf only a junior we get to watch him dominate again next year

last year Schank was a Junior and dominated AA he only recieved 2nd team all-state because 1st team had 5RB's and only 1WR which Schank should of got 1st team and who cares which team goes farther......Point blank Schank is better then Wolf..... Once again Schank shut down Wolf on both sides, while Wolf let Schank caught 3 for 50yards and 2ints. While Wolf had 1int a decent punt return and a running TD, because he fits better and a wing back then Wide Out when goin against someone who has Schank's skill[/quote]

hahaha you're killin me man... DL didn't play him straight up, it was all zone on your boy's side... and once again he only had 13 yards... get it right... the only catches he had were a bubble and a rocket screen.... GIVE ME A BREAK
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:27 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:
Miner Guy wrote:Josh Shank may be one of the better recievers in AA. He has pretty good hands and decent speed. BUT...from when i have seen him play he is very cocky. He is very lazy when it comes to blocking and I have seen him take plays off when it is not a passing play. Seems like he is more concerned about himself than helping out his teammates at times. He would be a much more complete football player if he gave that extra effort to help his teammates and team out. Also heard he goes by the nickname (correct me if i am wrong) of "ATM" automatic touchdown machine. We will hear about that on tuesday! The Coal Bowl has alot of meaning this year and hopefully we will see a good game to decide who will get the 2 seed out west. Good luck to both teams!

First of all "ATM" i have never heard him called that before. Yes he does take plays off and sometimes gets emotional (cocky) during games, but he helps our team out more than you think hes a good player and he does great things for this football team.

Josh Shank is a decent player but not great. He didn't do anything in big games or against decent teams.

OMG u guys he did do great against good and decent teams. Against DELACS he had about 5cathes for like 70yrs and a TD also had a INT for a TD. VS WATFORD he had like 6 or 8 catches for 90yards and a TD. VS BELCOURT he hade like 3catches for 50yrs and a TD off a punt. VS TRINITY he had 8catches for 130yards and 2TD's. VS Standing Rock we only throw 2 him like 3 times and he cought each one for like a total of 50yards. VS Minot Ryan he had 8 cathces for like another 130yards and a TD. VS BOWMAN COUNTY he had at least 8 or 10 catches for 140yards and 2 or 3TD's. His season total would be about 35 catches for over 600yards and like 8 or 10 TD's recieving. Then 3 TD's off of INTS. and 2 TD's off of Punts. so he has like 13 or 15 total TD...............The game stats are no accurate i just wrote what i could remember but he had more catches and yards and TD's then what I remember.

I'd Take Wolf over Shank any day anyyyyyyyy day!!!! good teams huh Delacs class A team that had 1 win on the season, Belcourt come on everyone one knows thats a easy win, Trinty desent ill give ya that, Standing Rock wow coach should just play the Freshman in that game would still win, Ryan ok team not even desent, Carrington he didnt even have a catch i dont think they got shut out, Hazen he put up nothing, DL was at that game today he didnt impress me what happend there they still got shut out. I would say he is "OVER RATED"

Noway I'll take Schank any day today I watch Schank and Wolf go against each other and Schank shut him down while Wolf let Schank catch 3 balls and o ya Schank out ran Wolf at the end of the 1st half and picked the ball off....Wolf has speed and some moves but didn't seem agressive when having the ball and Schank has everything

ya okkkkk
well see who has more yds an tds at end the season an who goes farther o ya thats right BEULAH lost huh there season over that not cool an dont forget Wolf only a junior we get to watch him dominate again next year

last year Schank was a Junior and dominated AA he only recieved 2nd team all-state because 1st team had 5RB's and only 1WR which Schank should of got 1st team and who cares which team goes farther......Point blank Schank is better then Wolf..... Once again Schank shut down Wolf on both sides, while Wolf let Schank caught 3 for 50yards and 2ints. While Wolf had 1int a decent punt return and a running TD, because he fits better and a wing back then Wide Out when goin against someone who has Schank's skill

hahaha you're killin me man... DL didn't play him straight up, it was all zone on your boy's side... and once again he only had 13 yards... get it right... the only catches he had were a bubble and a rocket screen.... GIVE ME A BREAK[/quote]

Thank you im so sick this Shank or you know guys they call him ATM hahaha wow ill say he is good if he goes D1 an ill look back at all this an say oh i guess i was wrong :D
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsport08 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:52 pm

InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

last year Schank was a Junior and dominated AA he only recieved 2nd team all-state because 1st team had 5RB's and only 1WR which Schank should of got 1st team and who cares which team goes farther......Point blank Schank is better then Wolf..... Once again Schank shut down Wolf on both sides, while Wolf let Schank caught 3 for 50yards and 2ints. While Wolf had 1int a decent punt return and a running TD, because he fits better and a wing back then Wide Out when goin against someone who has Schank's skill[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Schanks ints were when he wasnt even matched up on wolf. The hail mary at the end of the first half was when there were 3 DL recievers lined up and it happened to be overthrown. the second int schank had, wolf wasnt even in the game. So i dont realy understand where your coming from when you say Schank shut Wolf down on both sides of the ball when Wolf had as quoted in the Grand Forks Herald 6 carries for 62 yards and that was only in 2 1/2 quarters of play since wolf had gotten hurt.. And when Schank caught his only reception other than bubbles or however you want to call them, wolf lit him him up so i have no idea where your coming from on how wolf got dominated by Schank.
ndsport08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby InYourFace » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 am

ndsport08 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

last year Schank was a Junior and dominated AA he only recieved 2nd team all-state because 1st team had 5RB's and only 1WR which Schank should of got 1st team and who cares which team goes farther......Point blank Schank is better then Wolf..... Once again Schank shut down Wolf on both sides, while Wolf let Schank caught 3 for 50yards and 2ints. While Wolf had 1int a decent punt return and a running TD, because he fits better and a wing back then Wide Out when goin against someone who has Schank's skill

Are you kidding me? Schanks ints were when he wasnt even matched up on wolf. The hail mary at the end of the first half was when there were 3 DL recievers lined up and it happened to be overthrown. the second int schank had, wolf wasnt even in the game. So i dont realy understand where your coming from when you say Schank shut Wolf down on both sides of the ball when Wolf had as quoted in the Grand Forks Herald 6 carries for 62 yards and that was only in 2 1/2 quarters of play since wolf had gotten hurt.. And when Schank caught his only reception other than bubbles or however you want to call them, wolf lit him him up so i have no idea where your coming from on how wolf got dominated by Schank.[/quote]

When Wolf had those 62 yards he had 2 carries that were 20yards plus when Beulah overloaded the wrong side and he had good blocking........ however Schank had more then 13yards because one he caught was 17 or 20 yards that deep post he ran and the bubble went for at least 5 and the other was a good gain too not as far as the 1st one.....
InYourFace
NDPreps Reserve

Postby InYourFace » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
HeHateMe wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

hahaha you're killin me man... DL didn't play him straight up, it was all zone on your boy's side... and once again he only had 13 yards... get it right... the only catches he had were a bubble and a rocket screen.... GIVE ME A BREAK

Thank you im so sick this Shank or you know guys they call him ATM hahaha wow ill say he is good if he goes D1 an ill look back at all this an say oh i guess i was wrong :D[/quote]

Schank is getting recuited by UND, NDSU for the biggest schools looking at him.
InYourFace
NDPreps Reserve

Postby airupthere » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:36 am

HeHateMe wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

hahaha you're killin me man... DL didn't play him straight up, it was all zone on your boy's side... and once again he only had 13 yards... get it right... the only catches he had were a bubble and a rocket screen.... GIVE ME A BREAK[/quote]

I think wolf shouldn't be created with being a better WR than Schank because he plays a running back wing spot not a wide out so hes not the best wide out in AA
airupthere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndsport08 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Wolfs season total is 10 receptions for 250 yards and 5TDs. It appears that wolf goes out to play WR when the coaching staff sees a mismatch and want a jump ball opportunity.
ndsport08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:29 pm

InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
HeHateMe wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

Thank you im so sick this Shank or you know guys they call him ATM hahaha wow ill say he is good if he goes D1 an ill look back at all this an say oh i guess i was wrong :D

Schank is getting recuited by UND, NDSU for the biggest schools looking at him.[/quote]

really??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby airupthere » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 pm

ndsport08 wrote:Wolfs season total is 10 receptions for 250 yards and 5TDs. It appears that wolf goes out to play WR when the coaching staff sees a mismatch and want a jump ball opportunity.

Schank has 30-40 catches for 800-1,000 yds with around 10tds. Wolf is a good wide out but he plays a lot of running back from the wing unlike Schank playing the wide out all the time. If Wolf and Schank were to go for a jump ball Schank would win....if not credit to Wolf.
airupthere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby fbstatman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

so what were both of their season totals?
fbstatman

Postby Walleye7 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm

triplebbb wrote:Is Kevin Sanford-QB from Watford City in this conversation at all? 3 year starter. State Championship under his belt. 9-1 this year with I believe 29 TD passes and 9 rushing TD's?

Id say Sanford over all these other guys without a doubt
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hsfootballfan7 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 am

Walleye7 wrote:
triplebbb wrote:Is Kevin Sanford-QB from Watford City in this conversation at all? 3 year starter. State Championship under his belt. 9-1 this year with I believe 29 TD passes and 9 rushing TD's?

Id say Sanford over all these other guys without a doubt

so you to guys are deffinately both from watford and your probably gonna say your not cause thats what everybody does.......and schank is was better then wolf no questions asked....and sanford deffinately best qb in aa football this season
hsfootballfan7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyfan741 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:11 am

kevin sanford from w/c
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby centuryfan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 am

sportsgod25 wrote:To be exact the fastest guy in the nfl runs a 4.24 chris johnson. But u got a point about the hand timing part
Devin Hester ran a 4.11 at the combine and was rumored to run a 3.96 at his pro day in florida
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mustafa » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm

devin hester did not run a 4.11 at the nfl combine. from what i have looked up he ran some where around 4.25-35. That is a substantial difference. His second attempt was 4.40 give or take a few hundreths. It is not realistic to believe he ran 3.96 anywhere.
mustafa
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball18 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
HeHateMe wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
InYourFace wrote:
peanut butter wrote:

ya okkkkk

Schank is getting recuited by UND, NDSU for the biggest schools looking at him.

That's the first I have heard of this...
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby number_one_fan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Brandon Schell?? First Team All State in class A the past two years.
number_one_fan
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AA