Scores,Records, Stats

The teams in Class AA.

Scores,Records, Stats

Postby Hinsa » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 am

Use this topic to post scores, records, or stats of interest.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Re: Scores,Records, Stats

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Valley City played Lisbon on Saturday and the final score was Valley City 22- Lisbon 16.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Seems like it was a close game. How did VC look? I heard that they have a pretty good team this year and could possibly challenge for a playoff spot.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am

DeuceTrey wrote:Seems like it was a close game. How did VC look? I heard that they have a pretty good team this year and could possibly challenge for a playoff spot.

Same ol' first game jitters as every other high school team has. Once settled down they did fairly well, playoffs---I won't hold my breath..just my opinion. :o

Lisbon always plays VC tough, no matter what, close yeah but doesnt indicate the battles won on the field you only score if you cross the goal line, battles on the field are forever remembered..
ndfootballwrestling

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:57 am

Last year VC beat Lisbon, Lisbon went on to the state championship VC won 4 games.

I think Lisbon will be fine this year, however they were dominated in the 4th quarter on both sides of the ball, two games in one week may have had somthing to do with that.

Valley City's measuring stick will be how they perform out in Dickinson this week.

Valley City needs to take a serious look at the things that worked for them in the fourth quarter and stick with the things that work.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby rains32 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Anyone know how the Devils Lake vs Watford City game turned out.
rains32
NDPreps Starter

Postby stoaxc2004 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Any scores from out West??
stoaxc2004

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 am

Valley City beat Dickinson Trinity-26-7.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby ndplayer10 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Last year VC beat Lisbon, Lisbon went on to the state championship VC won 4 games.

I think Lisbon will be fine this year, however they were dominated in the 4th quarter on both sides of the ball, two games in one week may have had somthing to do with that.

Valley City's measuring stick will be how they perform out in Dickinson this week.

Valley City needs to take a serious look at the things that worked for them in the fourth quarter and stick with the things that work.

Yah valley city only one four games after that lisbon win but vc does playin AA and lisbon plays in A so how can u make that point?
ndplayer10
NDPreps Starter

Postby GoAus8 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm

VC absolutely dominated Trinity last night
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:59 pm

GoAus8 wrote:VC absolutely dominated Trinity last night

Do you have any information on that game? What did VC do right? What did Trinity do wrong?
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GoAus8 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm

they dominated them on the line of scrimage and used their speed
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:07 am

ndplayer10 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Last year VC beat Lisbon, Lisbon went on to the state championship VC won 4 games.

Yah valley city only one four games after that lisbon win but vc does playin AA and lisbon plays in A so how can u make that point?

Not making a point, just stating a fact on how the seasons went for VC and Lisbon last year.

The point I wanted to make though is that the Trinity game was a huge measuring stick for Valley City,

For the second week in a row the High Liners dominated the fourth quarter. On both sides of the ball.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby Bison423 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Hazen beat MR 39-22, but the score indicated a game much closer than it really was.
Bison423
NDPreps Starter

Postby GoAus8 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:06 pm

does anyone know where to get some AA stats??
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby John Cena » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 pm

St. Mary's destroyed by Wahepton Saturday.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_beast » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Central Cass over Oak Grove/Park Christian 26-0. Central Cass has not let up a point yet this year
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA