Championship

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Championship

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:48 am

baseball4life wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:I played football for DL through a Co-op agreement, and we didn't whine about compentition, if we wanted to win, we just got better, we spent time in the weightroom and at football camps, we didn't have to drop down a class! We sucked it up!

Why didn't they do that this year then?

so are you saying that you dont think DL took time in the offseason to get better? you think that they just showed up every game and got lucky? do you think that AA football is that bad? of course they took their time in the offseason and got better. just because they lost two games all year, both to OG, they didnt have a good year? i guarantee that if it were any other team than DL, everyone would just say "good year, tough break"
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:22 pm

Belcourt should have been moved down rather than DL! I wonder how many boys finished out this year for the Braves, I would appreciate any input.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Belcourt should have been moved down rather than DL! I wonder how many boys finished out this year for the Braves, I would appreciate any input.

The braves finished without a win...but they were the team that was forced to move up from AA to AAA because of high enrollment numbers leaving a spot open for DL...
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Devils Lake generally had more kids out for Football than Belcourt.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Devils Lake generally had more kids out for Football than Belcourt.

It doesnt matter how many go out for football...your class is determined by enrollment
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:07 am

I guess that should be taken into consideration then also!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to AA