Best Sports Man

The teams in Class AA.

Postby Big Man » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:16 pm

Who's the best sports in AA football

Want to know who was the best sports on the field.
Big Man
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Big Man » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Big Man wrote:Who's the best sports in AA football

I think Bowman was the best sports this year. They never got cheap, or quite trying, they always put up a good fight and hit hard. 
Big Man
NDPreps Rookie

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:05 pm

Big Man wrote:

I think Bowman was the best sports this year. They never got cheap, or quite trying, they always put up a good fight and hit hard. 

definately not watford
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby westpower » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:09 am

power-aid14 wrote:
Big Man wrote:

definately not watford

Why would you say not Watford they play fair and work hard.
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:55 am

Never thank the man who is trying to kick your tail

I would not want to be known as a good sport on the field of play.

you should shake hands after the game.

This is football, you should want to plant your opposition on every down, play with in the rules but be as nasty as possible to win individual battles on every play.

you don't have to be nice, football is as much emotional as it is physical.

I would want players with nasty dispositions on my team.

Last edited by GRIDIRON GURU on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:44 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:[user=1770]Big Man[/user] wrote:
Who's the best sports in AA football

This is football, you should want to plant your opposition on every down, play with in the rules but be as nasty as possible to win individual battles on every play.

you can be the biggest doodoohead on the field during the play and still be the nicest guy in the world, just as long as you are a nice guy off the field. thats how football should be played.
Last edited by DeuceTrey on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:25 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

i could not agree more.........you show me a good sport or a person who takes losing well and then i will show you a loser
propel23

Postby cutter90 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:58 am

devils lake is by far worst there cheap there cocky they cheap shot, give u jabs to the stomach when there is a big pile up clean u wen ur on the groung and that probably not half the stuff they do.. dl is by far the worst i seen this year
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubball » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 pm

cutter90 wrote:devils lake is by far worst there cheap there cocky they cheap shot, give u jabs to the stomach when there is a big pile up clean u wen ur on the groung and that probably not half the stuff they do.. dl is by far the worst i seen this year

Explain to me how Devils Lake is cocky. I guess if you consider cocky as get all jacked up and excited because they made a good hit or sacked the QB or something but I just dont understand how you figure that if you could inform me it would be nice
ndsubball

Postby 666 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:20 pm

well when ur ranked number 2 in the state i think u do have a little bit of a right to be cocky...is it really cocky or confidence...u cant win without confidence. personally i think that they are a confident team

Postby ndsubball » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:07 pm

666 wrote:well when ur ranked number 2 in the state i think u do have a little bit of a right to be cocky...is it really cocky or confidence...u cant win without confidence. personally i think that they are a confident team

I would agree with you on that. I mean you are ranked number 2 for a reason and your obviously a good team. Like its good to be a little cocky but not to get to cocky and its also really good to have confidence because I personally think that if DL wasnt confident they wouldnt have won some of there games they have
ndsubball

Postby cutter90 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm

ndsubball wrote:
cutter90 wrote:devils lake is by far worst there cheap there cocky they cheap shot, give u jabs to the stomach when there is a big pile up clean u wen ur on the groung and that probably not half the stuff they do.. dl is by far the worst i seen this year

Explain to me how Devils Lake is cocky. I guess if you consider cocky as get all jacked up and excited because they made a good hit or sacked the QB or something but I just dont understand how you figure that if you could inform me it would be nice

i explained to u guys wut they did
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsubball » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:48 pm

cutter90 wrote:
ndsubball wrote:

i explained to u guys wut they did
Yah i know you did but you didnt explain how they are COCKY like i asked
ndsubball

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:20 am

power-aid14 wrote:
Big Man wrote:

definately not watford

You don't win 8 state titles being nice.  On the other hand though Watford has always showed class in it's success and that comes from Coach Fridley!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mauer07 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Standing Rock and New Town were great sports even though we were beating them by 50 they show a lot of class on the field and i was really impressed
Last edited by Mauer07 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Best Sports Man

Postby propel23 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 pm

watford did not have class well atleatleast this year they didnt during they game they would never stop complaining and whining and after the game so kids wouldnt shake hands and then at a gas station after the game a player that player running back the year before (not going to say the name) and even though we won he was talking trash saying we got lucky and were overrated....so yea the players were not very classy but the coaching staff was
propel23

Postby WPower » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:15 am

so because a fan was talking trash makes them bad sports? also where are you from, just wondering. I'd also like to say that after the wolves lost to dl, written on the busses was "haha you lost bitc.s" just pointing that out
WPower
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bottomlesspit » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:33 pm

i thought this was about the people on the field not the jack *ss' in the stands the people in the stands might be cocky but when ur team is good u have the right to be a little cocky i dont agree with what was on the bus, but that wasnt the players, because they're most of the time the last ones off the field other than the coaches who follow so id garenty that if u think it was the team that wrote it ud be wrong.
bottomlesspit

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:37 pm

I thought this was supposed to be about who had the MOST sportsmanship, not the least.

There are fans for every team that demonstrate no class, arguing who is the WORST is pointless and I really don't want to waste any time here doing so.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 pm

Im going to give it to Oak Grove bein good sports there good an they aint to cocky just go out an play have fun an do a good job at it other i would say is Carrington always workin hard but not really gettin what they want but will not give up also showin some good sportsmanship during an after game anyone agree or not??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Return to AA