Champions

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndsubball » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Now with the brackets set who do you guys think will be the last two teams standing at the end to compete for the title?

I would have to say Trinity vs. DL or Ryan. If DL comes to play against Minot Ryan and has a good offensive production from runningbacks Casey Byram and Sean Ballard and I also would take DL if their defense plays well and can get to their quaterback and get some sacks. But i would have to say Minot Ryan if DL doesnt come to play and Minot Ryan comes to play and gets good production from their passing game or passing game and if their defense plays well. I picked Trinity becasue there are going to be upsets in ND high school sports and I think Trinity will do fairly well being they were in this same position last year as many of you have mentioned and Trintiy getting by Oak Grove I dont see as to big of a problem other than them having to travel and having to stop the running game of Aranason(sp?)
ndsubball

Postby click clack moo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:37 pm

[user=105]ndsubball[/user] wrote:
Now with the brackets set who do you guys think will be the last two teams standing at the end to compete for the title?

I would have to say Trinity vs. DL or Ryan. If DL comes to play against Minot Ryan and has a good offensive production from runningbacks Casey Byram and Sean Ballard and I also would take DL if their defense plays well and can get to their quaterback and get some sacks. But i would have to say Minot Ryan if DL doesnt come to play and Minot Ryan comes to play and gets good production from their passing game or passing game and if their defense plays well. I picked Trinity becasue there are going to be upsets in ND high school sports and I think Trinity will do fairly well being they were in this same position last year as many of you have mentioned and Trintiy getting by Oak Grove I dont see as to big of a problem other than them having to travel and having to stop the running game of Aranason(sp?)
i dont think DT has what it takes to do it again this year but i would agree other wise i just think trinity lost too manny key players to make big upsets happen
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby football#1 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:13 pm

you will see alot more passing game in the playoffs will DL now for the regualer season they had only like 650yrds and the majoity of bout 500 were to #1 and he mised 2 games. and then 83 and 6, and 88 you'll prolly see big plays from them theve made a few. i honestly think devils lakes passing game is better than ryans and i think it will be Oak Grove And Devils lake in the finals. cause rugby will pull an upset of ryan
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby FBFootball » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:31 pm

Rugby upsetting Ryan would be the best thing that could possibly happen for DL
FBFootball
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Dlineman08 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Oak Grove and Minot-Ryan are going to be playing in the ship.
Dlineman08

Postby football#1 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:18 pm

Why do you say that rugby only lost to minot-ryan by a touchdown in the forth quarter and DL pounded rugby
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:40 pm

football#1 wrote:Why do you say that rugby only lost to minot-ryan by a touchdown in the forth quarter and DL pounded rugby

thats all regular season things, its the playoffs now and its a different game. sure it's easy to look at previous scores, but anything can happen in the playoffs. Rugby beat Oak Grove and DL beat Rugby, so doesnt that mean DL should have beaten Oak Grove? not quite. thats why games are played on the field, not on paper.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:17 pm

football#1 wrote:Why do you say that rugby only lost to minot-ryan by a touchdown in the forth quarter and DL pounded rugby

k well idk if you were at the game but ryan had rugby shut out til the 4th quarter and rugby scored right at the end of the game so it wasnt quite as close as the score said and another thing and idk how much this would affected the game but on ryan seconds possesion im not 100% sure but i had a pretty good view ryan had the ball on the 3 yard line and there was a contriversey between the refs and the ref from the other side where all the trafic was called it not a touchdown unlike the other ref on the other side who called it a touchdown and eventually it was called not a td and idk how much it would of changed the game but ryan would of gaind more momentum even though it was early in the game idk how much a difference it would of made......and im not making excuses for anyone it was early in the season and both teams have improved but you cant just say the score for the game there is more to it other than that if you guys understand what im saying
propel23

Return to AA