Top AA PLAYERS

The teams in Class AA.

Postby Mr.Stud » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:12 pm

[font=georgia]Just wondering who you think the best players and hardest workers on every team are[/font]
Mr.Stud

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:07 am

Ballard from DL is a hard worker yet he's an awful whiner on the field, always wanting a flag thrown when he's tackled. Sean you cant outrun everybody. Quit whining and just play the game.:(
ndfootballwrestling

Postby 666 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 am

ndfootballwrestling wrote:  Ballard from DL is a hard worker yet he's an awful whiner on the field, always wanting a flag thrown when he's tackled. Sean you cant outrun everybody. Quit whining and just play the game.:(
He isnt even the best running back on the team...all he has is speed...i think that casey byrum gives the team alot more at fullback and i think it should be mike wahl at fullback and byrum at half back he runs a lot harder and pounds the ball he makes ppl miss and breaks tackles plus he is a heck of an athlete so i wouldnt feel bad playing him almost the whole game.

Postby Dlineman08 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Levi Arneson from the Grove could be one of the best backs in AA. There is alot of good players though.
Dlineman08

Postby bottomlesspit » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm

Why would you want wahl at full and byrum at tail? with byrum and ballard in the backfield for DL they are able to use toss plays to ballard who is a lot faster than most people, so when there is open field he can get going which will open up the blasts and powers inside with byrum,and byrums ability to pound through people opens the toss up for ballard.
bottomlesspit

Postby 666 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:17 pm

bottomlesspit wrote:Why would you want wahl at full and byrum at tail? with byrum and ballard in the backfield for DL they are able to use toss plays to ballard who is a lot faster than most people, so when there is open field he can get going which will open up the blasts and powers inside with byrum,and byrums ability to pound through people opens the toss up for ballard.

With DL's offensive line the toss play isnt one of their plays that works so I would use more of a power game.  That is where they are most effective and i dont think ballard has the vision for a halfback...you can be fast but that does no good when u cant see the opening.

Postby bottomlesspit » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:05 pm

but every team is gonna no that the play is going to be inside they will start cheating in which will open the outside and give ballard the room to run. i can see y u say ballard doesnt have the vision to be a tailback but when the defence puts almost everyone farly close to the line it isnt hard to get the one good block at the outside or it isnt too tuff to out run someone when they're lined up ready for the power or blast, because that adds more of a grouping of people in one area which i think would be a lot harder to get out of because theres more people to get in your way. so when people no u can run inside it helps set up the outside for later in the game. im not saying ur totaly wrong, but if u have someone faster than most of the people on the field at tailback and someone who can break tackles at fullback u can set the defence up for when u decide to run outside. 
bottomlesspit

Postby scruffy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:50 am

what????:?:shock:
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby football101 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:10 am

666 wrote:
ndfootballwrestling wrote:  Ballard from DL is a hard worker yet he's an awful whiner on the field, always wanting a flag thrown when he's tackled. Sean you cant outrun everybody. Quit whining and just play the game.:(
He isnt even the best running back on the team...all he has is speed...i think that casey byrum gives the team alot more at fullback and i think it should be mike wahl at fullback and byrum at half back he runs a lot harder and pounds the ball he makes ppl miss and breaks tackles plus he is a heck of an athlete so i wouldnt feel bad playing him almost the whole game.
Ballard is soft and not that much faster than Byrum.  Ballard dances way to much.  He should it the hole and go.  Byrum is the more all-around back.  He runs harder and doesn't care if he has to run over somebody.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby 666 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:49 am

exactly...try playing for a team that went 4 wide with no fullback or tight end and running out of that...That is when i watched most of my football and i was impressed on how svidal the running back then did it and byrum reminds me of him.

Re: Top AA PLAYERS

Postby allstate88 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Wat about Blake Eggl now hes from my area wat do u think of him??
Last edited by allstate88 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
allstate88

Postby allstate88 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Who are the 2 kids from wc the QB and that Tight End??
allstate88

Postby Mauer07 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:11 pm

allstate88 wrote:Who are the 2 kids from wc the QB and that Tight End??

kevin sanford is the QB and Justin Flatland is the TE
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby allstate88 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Mauer07 wrote:

Wat kind of talent do these 2 kids have all i saw was the papers?? :?:
allstate88

Postby baseball4life » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 pm

allstate88 wrote:
Mauer07 wrote:

Wat kind of talent do these 2 kids have all i saw was the papers?? :?:

Sanford is good, although i have seen a couple games that he has struggled, he is a good enough athlete to get by when he isnt having a good game. Flatland didnt impress me all that much. It seems to me like he is used more for a run blocker then a pass catching threat. i think the games i watched him he had a couple dropped passes, but i would definately hate to try to tackle him in the open field.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby wc45 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:13 pm

no i think u got ur players mixed up flatland is a great catcher and it was shipman that was dropping the passes not flatland!!
wc45
NDPreps Rookie

Postby WhiteSnake » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:47 pm

I know you guys have heard of Brian Sorensen...durrr. Only getting better and you can expect his health problems to be better managed at UND, red-shirting a year won't hurt him any either. Whatever's wrong with him it ain't in his head I can guarentee you that.
You're either first, or you're last
WhiteSnake
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AA