AA FOOTBALL

The teams in Class AA.

Postby Dareybuck » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:18 am

I am not really sure who can beat them since i dont know much about them so if anyone has any good matchups against them that would be great.
a great player can win a game but a TEAM can win EVERY game.
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:31 am

If anybody from the East is gonna beat them Id have to say Devils Lake "might". Ive never seen them "Ryan" play.  Oak Grove possible also if theyre clicking, you cant take much away from a team that has the team chemistry, any team can be beaten others just play for the "W".:D
ndfootballwrestling

Postby scruffy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:50 am

Anyone can be beaten on any given day but Ryan is for REAL.  It will take a supreme effort from their opponent and then they'll have to catch Ryan on the right day in order to pull the upset...
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:09 am

I assume Ryan still runs the Veer?

Pretty hard to stop if they are executing well.

Opposing defenses must play assignment football. Get a wet or cold day in Oct. get a man child Defensive end who ear holes the qb on every down and get him out of his rhythm, to make some bad decisions and get some turnovers, gain some momentum, and bang your dead.

You just lost,

Ryan is tough but not invincible, Devils Lake with their big O-line and good running game can play keep away, as can Oak Grove.  

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby Y-not Daily » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:08 pm

I think Devils Lake is the team that will be the biggest challenge to Ryan. Of course if Hazen, Oak Grove or even Watford City could give them a game in the Dakota Bowl... I think all of those teams but Devils Lake would have a hard time travelling and playing Ryan at home. But anything can happen.
Y-not Daily

Postby Mr.Stud » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Y-not Daily wrote:I think Devils Lake is the team that will be the biggest challenge to Ryan. Of course if Hazen, Oak Grove or even Watford City could give them a game in the Dakota Bowl... I think all of those teams but Devils Lake would have a hard time travelling and playing Ryan at home. But anything can happen.

i watched the oak grove vs. devils lake game and it looked like oak groves offense loves to run a lot of traps and counters with a lot of action in the back feild and i think they will give ryan the best run for the state title after watching ryans defense.
Mr.Stud

Postby propel23 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:51 pm

Mr.Stud wrote:
Y-not Daily wrote:I think Devils Lake is the team that will be the biggest challenge to Ryan. Of course if Hazen, Oak Grove or even Watford City could give them a game in the Dakota Bowl... I think all of those teams but Devils Lake would have a hard time travelling and playing Ryan at home. But anything can happen.

i watched the oak grove vs. devils lake game and it looked like oak groves offense loves to run a lot of traps and counters with a lot of action in the back feild and i think they will give ryan the best run for the state title after watching ryans defense.
what do you mean by this
propel23

Postby baseball4life » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:51 am

Ryan's good... But all 8 teams are very talented.  If there were a year where ranks, etc. mean nothing, this is the one.  Ryan's defense is hard to crack.    That said, I think every team in this field could be in Fargo on the 10th!
Last edited by baseball4life on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsubisonfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 pm

i think people are gonna be suprised to see trinity gettin farther than what everyones saying right now... look at previous years, their tradition does not lie
Last edited by ndsubisonfan on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsubisonfan

Postby ndsubisonfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:47 pm

baseball4life wrote:Ryan's good... But all 8 teams are very talented.  If there were a year where ranks, etc. mean nothing, this is the one.  Ryan's defense is hard to crack.    That said, I think every team in this field could be in Fargo on the 10th!

baseball4life is right though
ndsubisonfan

Postby propel23 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:12 pm

ndsubisonfan wrote:i think people are gonna be suprised to see trinity gettin farther than what everyones saying right now... look at previous years, their tradition does not lie
yea in the past years they have had a good team and this year they dont dont llive in the past with tradition live right now in the present with what is actaully going on......and im guessing you might say they have a really good coach as a comback but yea it does no good if you have a good coach with no players to back him up......a little quote my coach told me "you cant make chicken soup out of chicken poop" and right now my friend with no offense trinity is chicken poop compared to past seasons
propel23

Postby ndsubisonfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:39 pm

propel23 wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:i think people are gonna be suprised to see trinity gettin farther than what everyones saying right now... look at previous years, their tradition does not lie
yea in the past years they have had a good team and this year they dont dont llive in the past with tradition live right now in the present with what is actaully going on......and im guessing you might say they have a really good coach as a comback but yea it does no good if you have a good coach with no players to back him up......a little quote my coach told me "you cant make chicken soup out of chicken poop" and right now my friend with no offense trinity is chicken poop compared to past season
where you from propel
right now in the present that school still has tradition, you did a terrible job trying to say something smart but the present is reflected by your past and tradition. the seasons not over, dont tell me that school does not have tradition, their traditional is to play their best football when it matters. take a look at last year or most any year before that.
Last edited by ndsubisonfan on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsubisonfan

Postby ndfbfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:51 pm

You want to talk about tradition? Trinity's tradition is that they win the big games when they matter most. They come up big in big situations. Propel, they have established their tradition over many years, and I don't care what their record is, they will show up in a big game. Their offense may not have been great during the regular season, but they have the athletes to get it done when it counts. Never, ever underestimate an opponent, especially one that has continually, over the years, proven they are one of the best in AA.
ndfbfan

Postby propel23 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:59 pm

ndsubisonfan wrote:
propel23 wrote:
yea in the past years they have had a good team and this year they dont dont llive in the past with tradition live right now in the present with what is actaully going on......and im guessing you might say they have a really good coach as a comback but yea it does no good if you have a good coach with no players to back him up......a little quote my coach told me "you cant make chicken soup out of chicken poop" and right now my friend with no offense trinity is chicken poop compared to past season
where you from propel
right now in the present that school still has tradition, you did a terrible job trying to say something smart but the present is reflected by your past and tradition. the seasons not over, dont tell me that school does not have tradition, their traditional is to play their best football when it matters. take a look at last year or most any year before that.

k i dont know how what i said didnt make sense(and i never said they didnt have tradition, i said they do have good tradition).....and with tradition players are expected to play good and have those standards that carry over every year but its kind of hard to keep those standards when you dont have the players like they did in the past years they have no studs on the field anywhere except for maybe 2 on the line trinity is not a good team this year it is ok to do bad 1 year this is a pointless argument right now you cant try to tell me that trinity has a good team this year and that they can play with the other 7 playoff teams yes maybe a couple and i think that match up good against oak grove  because both are physical teams.....and in the past years they were one of the top teams in the state because they had solid players at all the skilled position spots and this year they have just good or ok players im not trying to offend you its just there not as good as normal and when you dont have the talent and even with the tradition they have they arent that great of team this year and no where close to the other teams they have had in the past.....and they had a good team last year thats why they made it to the state championship
propel23

Postby ndsubisonfan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:10 pm

propel23 wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:
propel23 wrote:
where you from propel

k i dont know how what i said didnt make sense(and i never said they didnt have tradition, i said they do have good tradition).....and with tradition players are expected to play good and have those standards that carry over every year but its kind of hard to keep those standards when you dont have the players like they did in the past years they have no studs on the field anywhere except for maybe 2 on the line trinity is not a good team this year it is ok to do bad 1 year this is a pointless argument right now you cant try to tell me that trinity has a good team this year and that they can play with the other 7 playoff teams yes maybe a couple and i think that match up good against oak grove  because both are physical teams.....and in the past years they were one of the top teams in the state because they had solid players at all the skilled position spots and this year they have just good or ok players im not trying to offend you its just there not as good as normal and when you dont have the talent and even with the tradition they have they arent that great of team this year and no where close to the other teams they have had in the past.....and they had a good team last year thats why they made it to the state championship
i gotcha... dont get me wrong, i wasnt trying to say they have a great team this year, just saying that you never know what will happen...
ndsubisonfan

Postby propel23 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:14 pm

ndsubisonfan wrote:
propel23 wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:
propel23 wrote:
where you from propel

i gotcha... dont get me wrong, i wasnt trying to say they have a great team this year, just saying that you never know what will happen...
and i guess if you go with experience also that would also help them big time against teams and they could pull a run together cuz they could know what to do in certain situations and once again with a first round game against oak grove that game is going to be a brutal one for both teams with how big and physical they are
propel23

Return to AA