bowman vs. standing rock

The teams in Class AA.

Postby project-pat » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:56 pm

anybody wanna give a prediction on the game? I got bowman 45-12
project-pat

Postby biggmontana » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:21 pm

yeah I predict that the bulldogs will pick up win #2 against the rock this week also but I see them winning with a shutout
biggmontana

Postby click clack moo » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:13 pm

[user=4393]biggmontana[/user] wrote:
yeah I predict that the bulldogs will pick up win #2 against the rock this week also but I see them winning with a shutout
I think this could be an interesting game but i have bowman winning by a touchdown maybe 2 touchdowns, but hey bowman people just a heads up if you want to beat standing rock you have to block number 52 and watch out for number 1 also the kid is priddy fast.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby thatsfunny » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:47 pm

click clack moo wrote:[user=4393]biggmontana[/user] wrote:
I think this could be an interesting game but i have bowman winning by a touchdown maybe 2 touchdowns, but hey bowman people just a heads up if you want to beat standing rock you have to block number 52 and watch out for number 1 also the kid is priddy fast.

Oh yea #1 is fast and I have heard that #52 throws his head at you, and that he is a beast. and ive also heard he is easilly the best or the second best on the team.
thatsfunny

Postby cubsfan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:02 pm

[user=4506]thatsfunny[/user] wrote:
Oh yea #1 is fast and I have heard that #52 throws his head at you, and that he is a beast. and ive also heard he is easilly the best or the second best on the team.
I have read both of your posts, and it puzzles me why people like you (nimrods) always come on here and just talk about stupid things.  You think it is a joke and try to be funny but I will let you in on a little secret, you Aren't. [size=2] You are just making your self look not very smart.  So please do this for everybody who takes this site seriously and truly cares about, so posting.  Be stupid somewhere else, it is not needed here.[/size]
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby propel23 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:20 pm

cubsfan wrote:[user=4506]thatsfunny[/user] wrote:
I have read both of your posts, and it puzzles me why people like you (nimrods) always come on here and just talk about stupid things.  You think it is a joke and try to be funny but I will let you in on a little secret, you Aren't. [size=2] You are just making your self look not very smart.  So please do this for everybody who takes this site seriously and truly cares about, so posting.  Be stupid somewhere else, it is not needed here.[/size]

wow real mature calling them nimrods and another thing 52 is probably their best player and is really cheap and does throw his head around at you......and there qb is fast and i think he is #1 so cubsfan if you dont know what 2 people are talking about save yourself the embarassment and dont try to show them up becasue after all that your the one who is the (in your words) "nimrod"
propel23

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 pm

There are some guys on the board recently who are are not taking it seiously, but I'm not sure if this one of those times.

That being said, name calling is not allowed here.  So please don't do that, I don't want it to become a problem. 

Continue this topic, but in a mature manner.

Thank you
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Dareybuck » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:27 pm

if you look a little closer at the teams playing, um its BOWMAN. whoopdee do. why are we worrying about what Bowman does lets talk about real AA football
a great player can win a game but a TEAM can win EVERY game.
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:58 pm

Dareybuck wrote:if you look a little closer at the teams playing, um its BOWMAN. whoopdee do. why are we worrying about what Bowman does lets talk about real AA football

stay off the topic if you dont like whats on it
project-pat

Postby Dareybuck » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:42 am

haha thats funny because bowman should not even be a topic of talk there should be topics of other teams not just Bowman every week
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:52 am

This is rule #5, which everyone should have looked over.

#5   No trolling on other people's threads because you don't like the content, if you don't like it, don't read it.

That's to keep people from disrupting topics that don't concern them.  If Project-Pat wants to talk Bowman football, or anything else related to the forum, that's fine.  No one is excluded from talking about the teams that they follow, regardless of how they play.    We are not here to support only the elite programs, but everyone.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Dareybuck » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:25 am

i never said anything about elite progras and i just would like different topics besides Bowman every week thats all
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:40 am

Yes, I understand. 

I just don't want people feeling like they can't talk about whatever team they support.   Even if they have to start a topic about it.  Credit project-pat for being one of the only people to do that, and in a positive manner.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to AA