grafton vs. oak grove

The teams in Class AA.

Postby gfan3 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:15 pm

just wondering wat everyone thinks bout the biggest game in the east region this yr. if grafton wins they have the chance to take 1st for the rest of the season n if oak grove wins there will be a 4 way tie for 1st.
gfan3

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:32 pm

gfan3 wrote:just wondering wat everyone thinks bout the biggest game in the east region this yr. if grafton wins they have the chance to take 1st for the rest of the season n if oak grove wins there will be a 4 way tie for 1st.
Grafton will not make it to state!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfan3 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:39 pm

didnt say they were goin to state did i ndsportsfan learn how to read i was just sayin its a big game for both teams i meant if grafton wins they'll take first in the east region obviously u dont know much about the standings for the east
gfan3

Postby Spoiler92 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 pm

gfan3 wrote:just wondering wat everyone thinks bout the biggest game in the east region this yr. if grafton wins they have the chance to take 1st for the rest of the season n if oak grove wins there will be a 4 way tie for 1st.

I am biased, but I will say Grafton 18 Oak Grove 16   ;)
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing!
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:53 am

Spoiler92 wrote:

might be biased, but grafton has shown an ability to win close games in the last couple of weeks where as oak grove's lone loss came in a close game while if i remember right all of their wins were blow outs.
rep

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:01 am

rep wrote:
Spoiler92 wrote:

might be biased, but grafton has shown an ability to win close games in the last couple of weeks where as oak grove's lone loss came in a close game while if i remember right all of their wins were blow outs.

Ok so didn't Grafton struggle to beat Park River?  I just seen the standings in the paper and Park River, who is A, is the worst team in their region.  Grafton, is undefeated?  I know Graftons a good team, but I am wondering is A and AA competition almost eqaul? Harvey and Rugby usually play a good game, I think Harvey won this year?  Velva and Minot Ryan usually play a good game, I think Minot Ryan won this year??  It just seems the level of competition isn't that much better between the levels.   Anyways I think Oak Grove is going to win 14-7.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stromer » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 am

rep wrote:
Spoiler92 wrote:

The DL game, (if you can call it a game), was 3-0 but other than that, I think you might be right.  I am calling Grafton to win.  Reason:  Because I can.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PA42 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:09 am

Oak grove, for the simple fact that Grafton has almost lost to park river and casselton
PA42

Postby Unity77 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:28 am

^ Great logic.  Grafton beat Rugby whereas Rugby beat Oak Grove.  BUT, Grafton almost lost to Park River and Casselton?  What's with the almost crap?  A win is a win no matter the situation. 

Some of you tend to forget that this is high school football we're discussing.  Unless a team is one of those constant bottom feeders, anything can happen.
Unity77
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Unity77 wrote:^ Great logic.  Grafton beat Rugby whereas Rugby beat Oak Grove.  BUT, Grafton almost lost to Park River and Casselton?  What's with the almost crap?  A win is a win no matter the situation. 

Some of you tend to forget that this is high school football we're discussing.  Unless a team is one of those constant bottom feeders, anything can happen.

I personally will be surprised if Grafton keeps it within 10

Just my opinion, and mostly by scores and what i have heard of people at games.
magic715

Postby propel23 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:37 pm

i got oak grove by a touchdown
propel23

Postby football#1 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Heres how it gose if oak grove beats grafon 1st place would go  to oak grove cause they beat devils lake and grafton ......if grafton wins then it woul be between dl and grafton cause they havent played each other n that win would determine #1

football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:26 pm

gfan3 wrote:didnt say they were goin to state did i ndsportsfan learn how to read i was just sayin its a big game for both teams i meant if grafton wins they'll take first in the east region obviously u dont know much about the standings for the east

an you do??? we no your from grafton we dont need to hear about them all time talk when they win state!!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Unity77 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:26 am

^ Could you be anymore incoherent?
Unity77
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jokerttt111 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 pm

grafton has worked out alot of little things sincr there first game and parkriver took AK out in the first half.
jokerttt111

Postby propel23 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:02 pm

football#1 wrote:Heres how it gose if oak grove beats grafon 1st place would go  to oak grove cause they beat devils lake and grafton ......if grafton wins then it woul be between dl and grafton cause they havent played each other n that win would determine #1

but rugby beat oak grove and they havent played dl yet so isnt first place still undecided?or am i wrong
propel23

Postby DeuceTrey » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:23 pm

propel23 wrote:
football#1 wrote:Heres how it gose if oak grove beats grafon 1st place would go  to oak grove cause they beat devils lake and grafton ......if grafton wins then it woul be between dl and grafton cause they havent played each other n that win would determine #1

but rugby beat oak grove and they havent played dl yet so isnt first place still undecided?or am i wrong

all i know is that if DL wins out and beats Rugby I believe by more than 3 points, they will take the east. i dont know how that works, but thats just what i was told.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:46 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
propel23 wrote:

all i know is that if DL wins out and beats Rugby I believe by more than 3 points, they will take the east. i dont know how that works, but thats just what i was told.
that sounds more logical than the other one because of the point differential
propel23

Postby click clack moo » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:57 pm

[user=267]rep[/user] wrote:
Spoiler92 wrote:

idk its just me but i dont think the win agains DL ( the score being 3-0) could be considered a blowout.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA