up and coming players?

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Who are going to be some good freshman and sophmores playing varsity or players to watch for over then next couple yrs?

West Region---->???

East Region---->???
Last edited by ndsportsfan14 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:58 pm

out of the west we have cody massine. 6-0 205. runs a 4.9. he has made a big impact on bishop ryan this year.  hes a sophomore
Last edited by power-aid14 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Zagfanjerry » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:31 pm

power-aid14 wrote:out of the west we have cody massine. 6-0 205. runs a 4.9. he has made a big impact on bishop ryan this year.  hes a sophomore

I agree everyone on the team calls him the juggernaut like the character from X-men and whenever he gets done kicking someone he stares at them and screams "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!"
Last edited by Zagfanjerry on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zagfanjerry

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm

Zagfanjerry wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:out of the west we have cody massine. 6-0 205. runs a 4.9. he has made a big impact on bishop ryan this year.  hes a sophomore

I agree everyone on the team calls him the juggernaut like the character from X-men and whenever he gets done kicking someone he stares at them and screams "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!"

Cockyness will get the best of him one of these times!!
Last edited by ndsportsfan14 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby propel23 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Zagfanjerry wrote:

haha funny but true
Last edited by propel23 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
propel23

Postby cutter90 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm

carrington has a couple of pretty good freshaman in 5' 8" 155 lb linebaker kyle bahm he flies around and makes alot of great plays the also have a fr. in chase monson a 6'3" 205 lb dt he makes alot of great plays also
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby click clack moo » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:26 pm

[user=1074]propel23[/user] wrote:
Zagfanjerry wrote:

haha funny but true
what position does this massine kid play?
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm

click clack moo wrote:[user=1074]propel23[/user] wrote:
Zagfanjerry wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:out of the west we have cody massine. 6-0 205. runs a 4.9. he has made a big impact on bishop ryan this year.? hes a sophomore

I agree everyone on the team calls him the juggernaut like the character?from X-men and whenever he gets done?kicking someone he stares at them and screams "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!"

haha funny but true

you name it he plays it....he has the strength to be a lineman and the quicks to be in the backfield its kind of weird but im not sure what his main position is
propel23

Postby click clack moo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:23 pm

[user=1074]propel23[/user] wrote:
Zagfanjerry wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:out of the west we have cody massine. 6-0 205. runs a 4.9. he has made a big impact on bishop ryan this year.? hes a sophomore

I agree everyone on the team calls him the juggernaut like the character?from X-men and whenever he gets done?kicking someone he stares at them and screams "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!"

haha funny but true

you name it he plays it....he has the strength to be a lineman and the quicks to be in the backfield its kind of weird but im not sure what his main position is
well what has the kid been playing latly and how come he isnt seeing varsity playing time?
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby Zagfanjerry » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Zagfanjerry wrote:

haha funny but true

well what has the kid been playing latly and how come he isnt seeing varsity playing time?

well the reason he doesnt play varsity much is becuz he is such a darn headcase...one day he will start getting into heated shouting matches with the coaches....next day he will claim to have pulled his groin or somethin....but when he lines up on scout offense on a good day, aint nobody touchin him
Zagfanjerry

Postby chuckles noris » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:48 pm

[user=2896]Zagfanjerry[/user] wrote:
Zagfanjerry wrote:

haha funny but true

well the reason he doesnt play varsity much is becuz he is such a darn headcase...one day he will start getting into heated shouting matches with the coaches....next day he will claim to have pulled his groin or somethin....but when he lines up on scout offense on a good day, aint nobody touchin him
yeah i heard somthing about this man eater from minot ryan i heard he has made about half of ryans players sit out a practice or even start to cry from the kid drilling them again and again... BIG KID!!! FEAR HIM!
chuckles noris
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:25 pm

cutter90 wrote:carrington has a couple of pretty good freshaman in 5' 8" 155 lb linebaker kyle bahm he flies around and makes alot of great plays the also have a fr. in chase monson a 6'3" 205 lb dt he makes alot of great plays also

I do belive there Sophmore class is pumped with a couple good big boys!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby My Clever Name » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:49 am

i've seen this cody massine play and he really makes the differnece for his team he tears the other team apart
My Clever Name

Postby ballin-6 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 pm

you mean PIGGY????
Last edited by ballin-6 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballin-6

Postby Dareybuck » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:16 am

Piggy you kidding me the starter at center is a sophmore that is 6 foot 2 and is 190 pounds and hasnt fumble yet this season and oh by the way he is ripped and can handle bigger guys with ease because he is very physical and doesnt let you win on the line. look for him his name is Austin Arneson for Oak Grove number 56
Last edited by Dareybuck on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
a great player can win a game but a TEAM can win EVERY game.
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA