Postby Johhnyping » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Ladies and Gents:  Your new Number 1 Team in Class AA

FARGO OAK GROVE
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 pm

Maybe Ryan or Hazen but not FOGPC.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:51 am

Apples to Oranges the Firebirds did not dominate
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball4life » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:24 pm

So who does everyone this is going to be the number one team in the polls. i think oak grove gets more respect in the polls, but i am not sure if they move all the way up to number one. but you never know honestly. in reallity all it is is talk because it really means nothing but im just curious to see who everyone thinks is going to be the number one team is going to be.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballin-6 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:26 pm

I am saying oak grove or minot ryan... hazen is could also be listed high but i dont think they will be number 1 just because the fact that the teams they hve played havnt been very good

ballin-6

Postby propel23 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:00 pm

who does oak grove have that is good
propel23

Postby Johhnyping » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:16 pm

If you are ranked 4th and you beat the number 1 team on their home field you deserve to be Number one.

It would be unjust if Oak Grove is not #1
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:21 pm

Johhnyping wrote:If you are ranked 4th and you beat the number 1 team on their home field you deserve to be Number one.

i disagree storgly becuase what about the 2 other teams that have been up there all year...that wouldnt make sense if oak grove jumped in front of them even though they beat the number one team....hazen hasnt played anyone descent but still has dominated their first 3 opponents scoring a combined i believe 121 points correct me if im wrong and also correct me if im wrong idk if they have given up a touch down yet....and ryan started out tied for #1 and then dropped but have beaten 2 teams ranked #5 and a good velva team......im not bragging about either team but i feel both should be ahead of oak grove dispite them beating the #1 team in the state.......and im guessing your from oak grove because how much you talk about them so come back down to earth and realize yea  you beat devils lake but at the end of the season if your not at fargo holding up the state championship trophy it doesnt mean anything just ask the ryan kids from last year that beat hazen yea it was a good win but at the end it didnt mean anything because they didnt make the playoffs
propel23

Postby magic715 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Johhnyping wrote:If you are ranked 4th and you beat the number 1 team on their home field you deserve to be Number one.

So Johhnyping , just so i will see if your consistent , if Hazen beats Ryan and they are number 3 and Ryan is 1 and Oak Grove is 2, should Hazen be number 1 then? If u say no, then you are a homer , LOL
magic715

Postby Johhnyping » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:20 pm

magic715 wrote:

So Johhnyping , just so i will see if your consistent , if Hazen beats Ryan and they are number 3 and Ryan is 1 and Oak Grove is 2, should Hazen be number 1 then? If u say no, then you are a homer , LOL

First of all Oak Grove should be 1   But if they are #2 and Hazen beats the # 1 then Hazen should be #1
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:24 pm

Johhnyping wrote:
magic715 wrote:

First of all Oak Grove should be 1   But if they are #2 and Hazen beats the # 1 then Hazen should be #1
hah oak grove should not be number one haha who besides devils lake have they played that is any good?
propel23

Postby Johhnyping » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:59 pm

propel23 wrote:
Johhnyping wrote:
magic715 wrote:

hah oak grove should not be number one haha who besides devils lake have they played that is any good?

I will write slowly for you ----Oak Grove is undefeated and beat the #1 team in the state. They are and should be # 1----Is that too fast?
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 pm

Johhnyping wrote:
propel23 wrote:
Johhnyping wrote:
magic715 wrote:

I will write slowly for you ----Oak Grove is undefeated and beat the #1 team in the state. They are and should be # 1----Is that too fast?

I would agree with you if Ryan was not undefeated as well.  Ryan and DL were tied the week before.  The voters didn't know who was better (not that they ever do in polls).  They picked DL and they lost.  Maybe they should have picked Ryan and then we wouldn't be having this discussion.  Until Ryan loses, they are the true #1.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AA