sleeper teams

The teams in Class AA.

Postby cutter90 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:33 pm

who could bring it that nobody thinks will
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:42 am

nobody is mentioning Beulah from the west. Coach Ham always fields a competitive team. They have another Seifert,Zacher type back in Andrew Just. They could beat some of the top teams in the west.
ndfbfan

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 am

ndfbfan wrote:nobody is mentioning Beulah from the west. Coach Ham always fields a competitive team. They have another Seifert,Zacher type back in Andrew Just. They could beat some of the top teams in the west.

are they even that big dont look like it in the pigskin!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:01 am

What does "big" have to do with anything?? I'd just as soon have a few 195 pound linemen who can move than 250 pounders who can't. Besides they do have 3 or 4 275 + guys. I don't know what the Pigskin said about them. They looked mighty decent at the scrimmage in Garrison.
ndfbfan

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 pm

ndfbfan wrote:What does "big" have to do with anything?? I'd just as soon have a few 195 pound linemen who can move than 250 pounders who can't. Besides they do have 3 or 4 275 + guys. I don't know what the Pigskin said about them. They looked mighty decent at the scrimmage in Garrison.

umm well thanks for that true about the  lineman part id rather have them 195 lineman strong an move then big ones to but  how many seniors do they have?? will they be as good as last yr?
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballman » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 am

--->Carrington<---
basketballman

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm

basketballman wrote:--->Carrington<---

What is so good about them???? they will be anthor 2-7 yr or 0-9 eitehr or no one cares they have 2 seniors i hear not good
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby 5-time state chump » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:22 pm

basketballman wrote:--->Carrington<---

Yeah, Carrington is a definitely a sleeper team.   The fell asleep about 2004. 
5-time state chump

Postby crazy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:38 pm

i know people arent going to agree with me but i think that trinity is a sleeper... they started off the season rough but i think that they are getting better and they are going to peak at the right time like they usually do...
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby scruffy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 am

In the west no one mentions Hazen, Watford City or Trinity.  Any of those teams could knock anyone off on any given day.....Watford has to much back from last years team not to get their act together, Hazen has some top notch athletes, and Trinity is starting to get healthy and their young players are developing.....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:36 pm

scruffy wrote:In the west no one mentions Hazen, Watford City or Trinity.  Any of those teams could knock anyone off on any given day.....Watford has to much back from last years team not to get their act together, Hazen has some top notch athletes, and Trinity is starting to get healthy and their young players are developing.....

Nice Post Scruffy well said...ya maybe Trinity and WC go into the playoffs as the 3 and 4 seed or whatever....no team this year (just like last year) is good enough to be a shoe in on any given day...i think it will be interesting down the stretch!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:44 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
scruffy wrote:In the west no one mentions Hazen, Watford City or Trinity.  Any of those teams could knock anyone off on any given day.....Watford has to much back from last years team not to get their act together, Hazen has some top notch athletes, and Trinity is starting to get healthy and their young players are developing.....

Nice Post Scruffy well said...ya maybe Trinity and WC go into the playoffs as the 3 and 4 seed or whatever....no team this year (just like last year) is good enough to be a shoe in on any given day...i think it will be interesting down the stretch!
i agree....all 3 of those teams are good, hazen probably being the best and im looking forward to the trinty watford game and hazen trinity game....but either way im sure the state championship will come down to 2 west teams like usual.....and no disrespect to watford city they are a good team but just aren't getting it together like i thought they were going to.....and aafootballfan im guessing you were at the game last friday anyway you can tell me what happend there because i thought it was going to be way closer than the score sounded?
propel23

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:50 pm

propel23 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

i agree....all 3 of those teams are good, hazen probably being the best and im looking forward to the trinty watford game and hazen trinity game....but either way im sure the state championship will come down to 2 west teams like usual.....and no disrespect to watford city they are a good team but just aren't getting it together like i thought they were going to.....and aafootballfan im guessing you were at the game last friday anyway you can tell me what happend there because i thought it was going to be way closer than the score sounded?

No Propel I actually didn't make it to the game I don't live there anymore but I try to make it back to most of the games....from the sounds of it from the people I have talked to is that the line just isn't getting it done and the athletes they have back from last year aren't getting the holes to run through like last year. Who knows though with a little more experience throughout the year maybe the line will gain some chemistry come playoff time. Even though they are struggling they are pretty much in the playoffs they just have to beat Bowman and New Town.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AA