scrimmage games

The teams in Class AA.

Postby football#1 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:43 am

how do you think the scrimages will go this weekend. how will Dl, carrington , rugby and all AA teams look.i know Dl gose to grand forks and carrigton to new rockford, kinda seein what perople think on hows it gunna go
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:31 am

on august 17 there is going to be a scrimmage at Dickinson High School with Bowman County, Killdeer, Trinity and Dickinson
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:49 am

football#1 wrote:how do you think the scrimages will go this weekend. how will Dl, carrington , rugby and all AA teams look.i know Dl gose to grand forks and carrigton to new rockford, kinda seein what perople think on hows it gunna go

who will DL scrimage in GF??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby football#1 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Grand forks red river and grand forks central
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:07 pm

football#1 wrote:Grand forks red river and grand forks central

alright thanx how u think they will do??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsubisonfan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:58 pm

Mauer07 wrote:on august 17 there is going to be a scrimmage at Dickinson High School with Bowman County, Killdeer, Trinity and Dickinson

thats usually a fun one to go watch... gives you an idea what to look for in the season
ndsubisonfan

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:23 am

Sounds like Aug 17 theres gonna be a scrimmage in Jamestown. Fargo South,  Jamestown, and Valley City were there for sure last year .  Just wondering if anyone knows if more teams are going this year? There were more teams there but I dont remember who was all there. Sorry.:)
ndfootballwrestling

Postby baseball4life » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 am

Minot high and Bishop Ryan scrimmaged today. Great effort by both teams.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:53 pm

Watford City scrimmaged Williston and from what I heard the Wolves were on the winning side by a wide margain.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:46 am

AAfootballfan wrote:Watford City scrimmaged Williston and from what I heard the Wolves were on the winning side by a wide margain.

from what i heard they werent but i could of heard wrong
propel23

Postby baseball2008 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:59 am

baseball4life wrote:Minot high and Bishop Ryan scrimmaged today. Great effort by both teams.

baseball4life im amsuming you were there....in your opinon who had the better scrimmage and which players on the offensive side of the ball and defensive side of the ball played well?
baseball2008

Postby baseball4life » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:06 pm

baseball2008 wrote:
baseball4life wrote:Minot high and Bishop Ryan scrimmaged today. Great effort by both teams.

baseball4life im amsuming you were there....in your opinon who had the better scrimmage and which players on the offensive side of the ball and defensive side of the ball played well?
I couldnt really say who played well. i believe that bishop ryan held their own against a much bigger minot high. minot high scored with their number ones and bishop ryan scored twice on what seemed like minot high's split squad. both teams looked good in my opinion.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:43 pm

propel23 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:Watford City scrimmaged Williston and from what I heard the Wolves were on the winning side by a wide margain.

Ok proel23 I know you are from Minot and I highly doubt you even knew that WC was scrimmaging williston and yes they dominated the scrimmage. I have very good sources that were present that all said the same thing. I also know you play for Ryan so quit talking and prove something on the field for once and maybe you will earn respect  instead of begging for it!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:18 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
propel23 wrote:

Ok proel23 I know you are from Minot and I highly doubt you even knew that WC was scrimmaging williston and yes they dominated the scrimmage. I have very good sources that were present that all said the same thing. I also know you play for Ryan so quit talking and prove something on the field for once and maybe you will earn respect  instead of begging for it!

yea im from minot and i also had really good sources that told me this and i didnt know until this person told me about the scrimmage that they were going against williston....why would i make that up....all i heard is that WC oline had troubles with wilistons dline and to me that doesnt sound like WC dominated....and im not talking my team up and saying were going to dominate and there is lots of other kids who do that also but just because i say a statemant about your team you freak at me....chill down watford boy......and yes im begging for respect you got me there??and another thing i love how after a team wins a state title they get so full of themselves and im not directly aiming all of this at you but most of it
propel23

Postby click clack moo » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:04 pm

wow aafootball fan all he said was thats not what i heard and he even said i might be wrong no reason to freak out..
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:40 pm

click clack moo wrote:wow aafootball fan all he said was thats not what i heard and he even said i might be wrong no reason to freak out..

I might of overreacted yes, but you earn respect on the field and I feel that WC has done that the past couple years and over the last 40 years for that matter and for this guy to keep talking up his team that hasn't proved anything except for that they can't win the big game got me a little excited!  I can't wait for that WC-Ryan game I will be there in the stands to see what happens ON THE FIELD, but until then we shall see what happens!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby click clack moo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:20 pm

alright well said aafootballfan.... and yes we shall see i dont think ryan can beat hazen just because i dont know what kind of O and D line men ryan have but i think they have just as good if not a better chance then watford to make it to the title game....and dont freak on me now cuz i said somthing a little bad about your team and once again YES WE SHALL SEE!!!
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA