QB's WR''s RB's

The teams in Class AA.

Postby football#1 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:11 am

Just wondering who are some of the better Quarterbacks,wide recivers and running back this year in AA?
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby highschoolfbfan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:12 am

Jacob Erhardt woulda been the best WR in the state but is now playin Qb...which he will probably be one of the best in the state anyways
highschoolfbfan

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 am

highschoolfbfan wrote:Jacob Erhardt woulda been the best WR in the state but is now playin Qb...which he will probably be one of the best in the state anyways
does anyone know how good he is at QB???
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sioux » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 pm

I feel this might help other teams in the region, I just feel he will be less of a threat at the QB position..All in all Hazen is going to have less weapons then they had last year..Starting with their LINE which was one of the best in the state last year..
Sioux

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm

I will strongly disagree. Have you seen the kid on a bb court? His vision is tremendous, and in the style of offense Hazen runs, he will be much more of a threat than at the receiver position. Fewer weapons? Again, disagree. All skill positions are back. As for the line, they were good, but didn't have much for endurance. Looks like this year they will go with a quicker and just as strong front line and still pretty good size averaging 235 across the board from what the Pigskin says.
ndfbfan

Postby click clack moo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:18 pm

i agree with ndfbfan i watched this kid on the basketball court and everything ndfbfan said is totaly true the kid would be a much bigger thret at the qb spot
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sioux » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 pm

With the information provided,,I take back with what I said and wouldn't be surprised if Hazen doesn't make it all the way..I just felt that sometimes it is easier to focus in on a QB because he is always going to be involved in the play. Who will they play at that reciever and can he throw down field? If not, will teams be able to put 9 in the box to stop the run? What he did at the wide out position really opened things up for the run. At least thats what I think..Any thoughts on that??
Sioux

Postby click clack moo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:48 pm

i agree that he opened up the run game but with the coaching hazen has they can find someone else that will be just as good as him at the wideout spot.... plus he will make for a real good QB
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA