Velva at Minot Bishop Ryan

Saturday, August 25th

Fargo Oak Grove at Kindred

Standing Rock at Grant County-Flasher

Valley City at Lisbon

ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:19 pm

The only game that would interest me would probabley be the Devils Lake vs. Dickinson Trinity game. I would like to see how Devils Lake will do after dropping down a class.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby football#1 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:06 am

I would have to agree it will be an intresting game
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:13 pm

wat u think the hazen vs carrington game will be like?
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:07 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:wat u think the hazen vs carrington game will be like?

I think Hazen will punch Carrington in the mouth and win by at least three scores
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

I think Hazen will punch Carrington in the mouth and win by at least three scores

ya hazen  is ushally a good team but u never no wat carrington will come with any one  good comin for  carrington i no hazen has sorenson an some others??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:what do you think the Hazen vs Carrington game will be like?

Yes, Hazen  is usually a good team but you never know what Carrington will come with, what does Carrington have comming back for talent? I Know Hazen has Sorenson an some others.

What do you mean you never know what Carrington will come with? I asume the Hazen coaches have a couple game films on Carrington from last year, they have the same head coach, They have a young team comming back, I would think Hazen has a pretty good idea what Carrington is comming with.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:02 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:what do you think the Hazen vs Carrington game will be like?

Yes, Hazen  is usually a good team but you never know what Carrington will come with, what does Carrington have comming back for talent? I Know Hazen has Sorenson an some others.

What do you mean you never know what Carrington will come with? I asume the Hazen coaches have a couple game films on Carrington from last year, they have the same head coach, They have a young team comming back, I would think Hazen has a pretty good idea what Carrington is comming with.

I was just sayin u dont have to get smart about it an when u say young how young cant that young are they??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:16 pm

Hazen is going to kill them. I'm sorry but I don't think Carrington has a chance
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:13 pm

dukefan32 wrote:
Hazen is going to kill them. I'm sorry but I don't think Carrington has a chance

well i couldnt tell you wat that  game will be i dont no much about  carrington an who they got?? I no a lil on hazen cause i mean its hazen but if someone  could fill me in on wat im missin plz do!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby propel23 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 pm

i think the Trinty Devils Lake game will be interesting for two reasons 1. its Devils Lakes first 2 A football game and people finally get to see if there any good at that level and 2. Trintiy has there huge home win streak and Devils Lake has a chance of ending it
propel23

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 pm

propel23 wrote:i think the Trinty Devils Lake game will be interesting for two reasons 1. its Devils Lakes first 2 A football game and people finally get to see if there any good at that level and 2. Trintiy has there huge home win streak and Devils Lake has a chance of ending it

i wish i could be there to watch that game!

ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:26 am

I was just wondering, you don't have to get so smart about it. When you say Carrington is young, how young are they?

Mostly high school age kids, some seniors (12th grade), juniors (11th grade), sophomores (10th grade), and freshmen (9th grade).

Last edited by GRIDIRON GURU on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:27 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
I was just wondering, you don't have to get so smart about it. When you say Carrington is young, how young are they?

Mostly high school age kids, some seniors (12th grade), juniors (11th grade), sophomores (10th grade), and freshmen (9th grade).

Are u trying to be funny or somthing it was a serouse Question!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 am

Are you trying to be funny? With the way you spell and type I thought I would try and reply in a way you might understand.

Type in a clear manner so people can understand what point you are trying to make.

On the top right hand bar of your reply screen there is a box with the letters ABC with a check mark under it. It stands for spell check, use it.

I am so sick of the gibberish some people post it makes me not want to visit this site anymore.  If you want people to reply in a serious manner ask a question and type in a serious manner.

Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:23 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Are you trying to be funny? With the way you spell and type I thought I would try and reply in a way you might understand.

Type in a clear manner so people can understand what point you are trying to make.

On the top right hand bar of your reply screen there is a box with the letters ABC with a check mark under it. It stands for spell check, use it.

I am so sick of the gibberish some people post it makes me not want to visit this site anymore.  If you want people to reply in a serious manner ask a question and type in a serious manner.

O im sorry mr.Perfect i wanted to  no serously about carrington thats all?so dont have to be all mr.smart guy

ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:Are you trying to be funny? With the way you spell and type I thought I would try and reply in a way you might understand.

O im sorry mr.Perfect i wanted to  no serously about carrington thats all?so dont have to be all mr.smart guy

I think we have another Ball Till I Fall on our hands again...
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:15 am

dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

who is that??an if u new wat we were talkin about  you would go to the bigging of this page we were talkin about HAZEN VS CARRINGTON!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:18 am

I am far from perfect which is why I always use spell check on my relpies, so I don't look like a fool to the hundreds of people that check this site out.

Yes, it think we have ball till I fall back under a different name looking for the same info on Carrington. Either it's the same person, or everyone in the Carrington (Glenfield) area are quite dense.

I actually looked on the Carrington high school website and looked at last years roster they lost 13 seniors off a team that went 2-7. They only had 3 juniors on the roster last year, when you have a poor class like that it hurts the year ahead and the year behind.  They had 17 freshmen and 10 sophomores on last years roster.

It looks to me like another 2-7 record for Carrington in 2007.

Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:27 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

I am far from perfect which is why I always use spell check on my relpies, so I don't look like a fool to the hundreds of people that check this site out.

Yes, it think we have ball till I fall back under a different name looking for the same info on Carrington. Either it's the same person, or everyone in the Carrington (Glenfield) area are quite dense.

I actually looked on the Carrington high school website and looked at last years roster they lost 13 seniors off a team that went 2-7. They only had 3 juniors on the roster last year, when you have a poor class like that it hurts the year ahead and the year behind.  They had 17 freshmen and 10 sophomores on last years roster.

It looks to me like another 2-7 record for Carrington in 2007.

Thank you! all i wanted to no was that hard an im from Jamestown there bud just so you no 3 juniors is really all they got??wow ouch!!!!!who gunna be running it for them would u no of?? or Qb
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:00 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

who is that??an if u new wat we were talkin about  you would go to the bigging of this page we were talkin about HAZEN VS CARRINGTON!!

Ball Till I Fall was a guy supposly from Glenfield. He would always ask how Carrington would do this year and who they have. Someone would say that they won't do good. Then he would say that they have only so little Seniors and so many Sophmores. He would just ask more and more questions about Carrington.

I know you were talking about Hazen vs. Carrington, but then you asked who Carrington has that is any good. So then i thought about Ball Till I Fall.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm

dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

Ball Till I Fall was a guy supposly from Glenfield. He would always ask how Carrington would do this year and who they have. Someone would say that they won't do good. Then he would say that they have only so little Seniors and so many Sophmores. He would just ask more and more questions about Carrington.

I know you were talking about Hazen vs. Carrington, but then you asked who Carrington has that is any good. So then i thought about Ball Till I Fall.

haha no no  i was jw who they had comin for hazen thats all ino hazen has sorenson an erdahrt i think correct me if im wrong an who else burger miss spelled ino  but jsut correct me!! i dono who else hazen has an i wanted to no about carrington is all cause i do belive they use to have a desenct football progam but seems like it went down drain last 2 yrs wat is it lack of kids or coaching staff???or  i donno jsut would like to no wats up there sleeve for this 2007 season!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mauer07 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

haha no no  i was jw who they had comin for hazen thats all ino hazen has sorenson an erdahrt i think correct me if im wrong an who else burger miss spelled ino  but jsut correct me!! i dono who else hazen has an i wanted to no about carrington is all cause i do belive they use to have a desenct football progam but seems like it went down drain last 2 yrs wat is it lack of kids or coaching staff???or  i donno jsut would like to no wats up there sleeve for this 2007 season!
do you mean Boger??
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:28 pm

Mauer07 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

do you mean Boger??

yaya there u go
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:38 pm

Boger is gone, but there is also a Berger who ran for about 180 yards on Carrington last year and he's a junior this year. Boger, the QB, graduated.
ndfbfan

Next

Return to AA