AA - Week # 1 Schedule

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:56 pm

ndfbfan wrote:Boger is gone, but there is also a Berger who ran for about 180 yards on Carrington last year and he's a junior this year. Boger, the QB, graduated.

im sry i did mean the one u said  no it started with a B lol  ya berger!! so wat u predict there first game score against Carringtons impacted sophmore football team hahaha
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Y-not Daily » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:06 pm

The best games may be Class AA vs. Class A...

Rugby and Harvey is always a battle... Those two could be playing at the Dakota Bowl in their respective classes...

Velva has pumped Ryan recently, but Velva may be down and Ryan may be better than in the past few years...

Also, Killdeer/Watford is always a good rivalry game because of proximity... Watford graduated a lot of good players last year, but I don't know much about Killdeer.
Y-not Daily

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Y-not Daily wrote:The best games may be Class AA vs. Class A...

Rugby and Harvey is always a battle... Those two could be playing at the Dakota Bowl in their respective classes...

Velva has pumped Ryan recently, but Velva may be down and Ryan may be better than in the past few years...

Also, Killdeer/Watford is always a good rivalry game because of proximity... Watford graduated a lot of good players last year, but I don't know much about Killdeer.

does lisbon play oak grove again this yr??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cutter90 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:what do you think the Hazen vs Carrington game will be like?

I think Hazen will punch Carrington in the mouth and win by at least three scores

Yes, Hazen  is usually a good team but you never know what Carrington will come with, what does Carrington have comming back for talent? I Know Hazen has Sorenson an some others.

What do you mean you never know what Carrington will come with? I asume the Hazen coaches have a couple game films on Carrington from last year, they have the same head coach, They have a young team comming back, I would think Hazen has a pretty good idea what Carrington is comming with.

I was just sayin u dont have to get smart about it an when u say young how young cant that young are they??

it could b a blowout carrington has a very young and inexperienced team with half of the coming from the jv team last yr
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby cutter90 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
 O im sorry mr.Perfect i wanted to  no serously about carrington thats all?so dont have to be all mr.smart guy

I think we have another Ball Till I Fall on our hands again...

I am far from perfect which is why I always use spell check on my relpies, so I don't look like a fool to the hundreds of people that check this site out.

Yes, it think we have ball till I fall back under a different name looking for the same info on Carrington. Either it's the same person, or everyone in the Carrington (Glenfield) area are quite dense.

I actually looked on the Carrington high school website and looked at last years roster they lost 13 seniors off a team that went 2-7. They only had 3 juniors on the roster last year, when you have a poor class like that it hurts the year ahead and the year behind.  They had 17 freshmen and 10 sophomores on last years roster.

It looks to me like another 2-7 record for Carrington in 2007.

Thank you! all i wanted to no was that hard an im from Jamestown there bud just so you no 3 juniors is really all they got??wow ouch!!!!!who gunna be running it for them would u no of?? or Qb

jake nelson is running for them this yr hes a strong fast back that did very well on jv last year and played a lot of varsity.. at qb is junior dillon hewitt he started all yr last yr as a soph. so he has a little experience under his belt coming into this season
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 pm

cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
 O im sorry mr.Perfect i wanted to  no serously about carrington thats all?so dont have to be all mr.smart guy

I am far from perfect which is why I always use spell check on my relpies, so I don't look like a fool to the hundreds of people that check this site out.

Yes, it think we have ball till I fall back under a different name looking for the same info on Carrington. Either it's the same person, or everyone in the Carrington (Glenfield) area are quite dense.

I actually looked on the Carrington high school website and looked at last years roster they lost 13 seniors off a team that went 2-7. They only had 3 juniors on the roster last year, when you have a poor class like that it hurts the year ahead and the year behind.  They had 17 freshmen and 10 sophomores on last years roster.

Thank you! all i wanted to no was that hard an im from Jamestown there bud just so you no 3 juniors is really all they got??wow ouch!!!!!who gunna be running it for them would u no of?? or Qb

jake nelson is running for them this yr hes a strong fast back that did very well on jv last year and played a lot of varsity.. at qb is junior dillon hewitt he started all yr last yr as a soph. so he has a little experience under his belt coming into this season

Cutter u seem to no wat u are talking about......Can u fill us people in on wat we dont no about carrington hows there line  gunna look or wat are there pridictions for there season record an by Nelson getting lot of playing time on varstiy by wat grade is he gunna be is he worth while being there Runningback??????
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cutter90 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:03 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

Cutter u seem to no wat u are talking about......Can u fill us people in on wat we dont no about carrington hows there line  gunna look or wat are there pridictions for there season record an by Nelson getting lot of playing time on varstiy by wat grade is he gunna be is he worth while being there Runningback??????
jake nelson is a very good runningback and he is a sophmore he will do alrite as long as there  young and small line do a good job blocking for him.. and if there line does good carrington could b a surprise 500 team this yr but we will c comin this friday nite against a very big hazen team 
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:06 am

cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

jake nelson is a very good runningback and he is a sophmore he will do alrite as long as there  young and small line do a good job blocking for him.. and if there line does good carrington could b a surprise 500 team this yr but we will c comin this friday nite against a very big hazen team
Who gunna stop Sorenson i dont think many people can touch him in the state how will a team u say is young stop him i think its gunna be a shut out!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cutter90 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:08 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

Who gunna stop Sorenson i dont think many people can touch him in the state how will a team u say is young stop him i think its gunna be a shut out!

yah i think hazen and there big line along with sorenson and marshall will run all over carringtons little team probably be the same exact game as it was a year ago..i agree a blowout!!
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND Football Guy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Friday, August 24th

Beulah - 14, at Des Lacs-Burlington - 13

Bottineau - 14, at Belcourt - 8

Bowman County - 14, at Beach - 36

Devils Lake - 32, at Dickinson Trinity - 7

Hazen - 40, at Carrington - 0

Killdeer-Halliday - 8, at Watford City - 0

New Town - 8, at Garrison-Max - 22

Park River-Fordville - 7, at Grafton - 8

Rugby - 14, at Harvey - 19

Velva - 7, at Minot Bishop Ryan - 25
Last edited by ND Football Guy on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 pm

I believe Grafton beat Park River 8-7.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:11 pm

Big win by Devils Lake

Big loss by Belcourt, gonna be along year maybe.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:19 pm

does anyone have any info on the Rugby-Harvey and WC-Killdeer games? i was really shocked when i saw that both Rugby and WC lost.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:02 am

Minot Daily News:

Volk, Sandy lift Harvey over Rugby
By CRAIG HAUPERT

[align=justify]HARVEY â€â€
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby football#1 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 am

wow devils lake had a great game. i heard they had a great game defense was great and offense was awsome with there one revier made great ctaches and there running game was phenominal. had good plays on defense
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:45 am

football#1 wrote:wow devils lake had a great game. i heard they had a great game defense was great and offense was awsome with there one revier made great ctaches and there running game was phenominal. had good plays on defense

k so its obvious you go to devils lake or play for them one of the two....so can you fill me in on how trinity is, because i was shocked they got beat that bad
propel23

Postby football#1 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 am

obvisously i dont go to devils lake. im actually from leeds and i fallow cause one of my friends plays for them so if you dnt know what your talking about dnt say anything. and dickinson looked ok but they just couldent manage to move the ball that well
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby click clack moo » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

[user=1426]football#1[/user] wrote:
obvisously i dont go to devils lake. im actually from leeds and i fallow cause one of my friends plays for them so if you dnt know what your talking about dnt say anything. and dickinson looked ok but they just couldent manage to move the ball that well
um bud settle down and spit it out. you might as well not write on here cuz not a one person on here can make sense out of your terrible gramer so settle down and say what you want to say.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:16 pm

click clack moo wrote:[user=1426]football#1[/user] wrote:
um bud settle down and spit it out. you might as well not write on here cuz not a one person on here can make sense out of your terrible gramer so settle down and say what you want to say.
Nice spelling of grammar.  Your grammar is not so great either, bud.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cutter90 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:35 pm

how did bottineau look r they suppose 2 be good or is belcourt not very good
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:42 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:does anyone have any info on the Rugby-Harvey and WC-Killdeer games? i was really shocked when i saw that both Rugby and WC lost.

from what i have heard rugby was winning the entire game and then harvey came back to win it and then i was really surprised hearing about WC does anyone on here know how austin dufault did?(i think i spelled his last name wrong) also another score that shocked me was the beulah vs DLB  game and even though beulah won it was only by one to a not so great opponent
propel23

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:22 pm

cutter90 wrote:how did bottineau look r they suppose 2 be good or is belcourt not very good

I dont no much about them but i think they got a good size up front!
Last edited by ndsportsfan14 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:31 pm

propel23 wrote:
football#1 wrote:wow devils lake had a great game. i heard they had a great game defense was great and offense was awsome with there one revier made great ctaches and there running game was phenominal. had good plays on defense

k so its obvious you go to devils lake or play for them one of the two....so can you fill me in on how trinity is, because i was shocked they got beat that bad

the biggest thing in the DL-Trinity game was that DL took advantage of the big plays. they forced 4 turnovers and got 13 points off of them. whenever Trinity had a big run or long pass, DL's defense shut them down. DL won the battle up front on both sides of the ball, especially right after halftime. Trinity is still a good team, but i think their lack of experience was a major factor in this game. DL came in ready to play, got some momentum after their first score, and never looked back.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fbinnd » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:53 am

It helps that Devils Lake is playing at the wrong level also.  Apparantly, all you have to do is show up at an HSAA meeting with tears in your eyes and they'll let you move down.  Expect Devils Lake to be playing 9-man if they have less than a .500 season this year.
fbinnd

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:28 am

Didn't Devils Lake have something like 24 kids out for football last year?  Does anybody know how many went out for football this year?  Just wondering if there was any significant change due to the class change.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to AA