?Carrington?

The teams in Class AA.

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 am

Anyone got comments for them how they gunna be this yr??
Ball Till I Fall

Postby rep » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:40 pm

hope they are better than they have been for the last couple of years...i was always under the impression they were a pretty decent football program and was excited to see them do well since i started working around there a couple of years ago...and they are pretty much the only aa football team in the area with lisbon going to a (i think the next nearest one is hatton-northwood?) so if they don't do well there really isn't much of a reason to keep an eye on that class - just have to entertain myself with a ball and 9-man.

no idea on who they've got coming back though or who they lost. football is still about a month away from getting into the forefront of my mind.
rep

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:14 pm

rep wrote:hope they are better than they have been for the last couple of years...i was always under the impression they were a pretty decent football program and was excited to see them do well since i started working around there a couple of years ago...and they are pretty much the only aa football team in the area with lisbon going to a (i think the next nearest one is hatton-northwood?) so if they don't do well there really isn't much of a reason to keep an eye on that class - just have to entertain myself with a ball and 9-man.

no idea on who they've got coming back though or who they lost. football is still about a month away from getting into the forefront of my mind.

WEll they have 2 Seniors :s    an load of some good sophmors an some juniors same QB that gunna be a junior couple Freshman!young back field an up front i dono? wat u think
Ball Till I Fall

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
rep wrote:hope they are better than they have been for the last couple of years...i was always under the impression they were a pretty decent football program and was excited to see them do well since i started working around there a couple of years ago...and they are pretty much the only aa football team in the area with lisbon going to a (i think the next nearest one is hatton-northwood?) so if they don't do well there really isn't much of a reason to keep an eye on that class - just have to entertain myself with a ball and 9-man.

WEll they have 2 Seniors :s    an load of some good sophmors an some juniors same QB that gunna be a junior couple Freshman!young back field an up front i dono? wat u think

well if you would actually type so someone can understand you we might be able to say something. and it seems like you know the most about them on here out of anyone anyway. so what do YOU think of them?
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:

well if you would actually type so someone can understand you we might be able to say something. and it seems like you know the most about them on here out of anyone anyway. so what do YOU think of them?

how cant u  understand that
Ball Till I Fall

Postby ndfan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:45 pm

They seem to have struggled in the transition to AA, first year they had a good team when Harrington (03' team) was a senior but after that it seems like they have steadily declined. Not sure how they will be the next couple years but maybe they can bring some pride back into that program like they use too.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Yes do u no anything on there team this yr?
Ball Till I Fall

Postby dukefan32 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:Yes do u no anything on there team this yr?

Seems like you do though, so just tell us. Since none of us know anything...
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:00 am

no disrespect but they have a chance of going 1-8. they only have like 2 or 3 seniors and they rest are sophmores and freshman, and i guess they have some good juniors,they do have a good coaching staff. but really when u think about it u really cant even name anybody on the team that is an outstanding player.
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm

1_Chevy_1 wrote:no disrespect but they have a chance of going 1-8. they only have like 2 or 3 seniors and they rest are sophmores and freshman, and i guess they have some good juniors,they do have a good coaching staff. but really when u think about it u really cant even name anybody on the team that is an outstanding player.

not even one?? so they dont have anyone good or wat??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm

Ball Till I Fall Needs to stop starting conversations on Carrington!! He is from around there and know more than anyone else cares to know, but continues to ask everyone else what they know about carrington.  They are gonna be horrible!! Their i said it!! Its like they are a state title contender or something...please no more about Carrington they will do nothing this year!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:56 am

AAfootballfan wrote:Ball Till I Fall Needs to stop starting conversations on Carrington!! He is from around there and know more than anyone else cares to know, but continues to ask everyone else what they know about carrington.  They are gonna be horrible!! Their i said it!! Its like they are a state title contender or something...please no more about Carrington they will do nothing this year!!

So has anyone see them play...im trying to figure out how good Hazen and Beulah are and I don't really know with them playing Carrington.. How bad is Carrington??
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:43 am

Bad, think of Valley City last year no senior leadership and poor coaching
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby mat326 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:33 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:So has anyone see them play...im trying to figure out how good Hazen and Beulah are and I don't really know with them playing Carrington.. How bad is Carrington??

I saw them Friday night.  Let's just say Beulah will lose a lot of games this year......
mat326
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:49 pm

See if Carrington can pick up there first win this season!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Return to AA