Who's gonna "Bring It" this year?

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:25 am

Which AA team is gonna bring the A game throughout the year? Is Devils Lake gonna be as dominant as they believe? Is the new coach in Valley City gonna make a difference with his "Asst." or will it come back and bite them again? Whats your call, I haven't seen any of the teams at camps or what have you so "you make the call".      Remember its ones opinion on here and just take it for what it is "ones opinion" not a fact as the seasons haven't even started. Have fun.....
ndfootballwrestling

Postby football#1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 pm

Valley city will have to step it up and prove that they can ddo somthing. Devils lake will be good but aint gunna gaurantee a domination of AA football and they know that some people in that town have high expectations and all i can say is if they win there first 3 there is a chance to go undefeated but will see. trinity will be good even though they lost some numbers last year well alot and rugby will be good to i havent seen watford yet i think its gunna be a battle in this region you will see some very close games and some blowouts!
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:21 pm

football#1 wrote:Valley city will have to step it up and prove that they can ddo somthing. Devils lake will be good but aint gunna gaurantee a domination of AA football and they know that some people in that town have high expectations and all i can say is if they win there first 3 there is a chance to go undefeated but will see. trinity will be good even though they lost some numbers last year well alot and rugby will be good to i havent seen watford yet i think its gunna be a battle in this region you will see some very close games and some blowouts!

sorry to tell you this, but Watford City and Trinity are in the west region, and DL and Rugby are in the east region, so it would be tough for them to battle for the top spot.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dukefan32 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Which teams will be in the playoffs by season's end???
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 pm

WEST

1. Watford City--Fixen coming in at tailback who is faster than Samuelson was which he showed in the state title game, skarda also in the backfield who is an excellent player, QB is back, Shipman returns from injury to play WR, Liebel back on the line...question will be whether they will develop some lineman and play the kinda defense they played last year.

2. Hazen- Sorenson who is an explosive tailback is coming back, erhardt I believe is coming back, will be interesting to see how they do with the loss of a couple HUGE lineman.

3. Trinity- Don't know much about the Titans but their name gets them in the playoffs if you ask me.

4. Bishop Ryan- Kallias now has 2 years under his belt at QB which should propel the Lions to the playoffs after a few down years in Minot, Vetter will also play a key roal for the Lions. I think the Lions need to learn how to pass however, I think teams have learned how to shut down the veer offense in recent years. These are the 4 teams i expect in the playoffs in that order.. we shall see though!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 pm

dukefan32 wrote:Which teams will be in the playoffs by season's end???

Oak Grove & Grafton!
Last edited by Ball Till I Fall on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Till I Fall

Postby bball_4life » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 am

I agree with Watford City, Hazen, Dickinson Trinity, and Bishop Ryan, but I think along with some coaches from that area that Bishop Ryan will go far in the playoffs if not to the championship. 
bball_4life

Postby ndfbfan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:32 pm

bball_4life wrote:I agree with Watford City, Hazen, Dickinson Trinity, and Bishop Ryan, but I think along with some coaches from that area that Bishop Ryan will go far in the playoffs if not to the championship. 

That is an interesting statement considering the fact that the coaches from the west AA that I've talked to say its up between Trinity and Watford City. No mention of Bishop Ryan. Trinity really made a case after Wandler transferred from DHS. That is going to help them get even better than they were going to be. Granted Ryan will be a decent football team, but they have to make the playoffs before you can start talking championship.
ndfbfan

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:02 pm

Suprise Suprise a so called "Transfer" going to Dickinson Trinity...what a joke...
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Actually he did transfer last winter. His father was an excellent player for Trinity as was his uncle I believe. I'm not sure why he didn't start at Trinity, but he does have connections.  from what i have heard he is the real deal. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong but his father and uncle played college ball and his uncle had a tryout with the Vikings? Someone who knows can better provide the info.
ndfbfan

Postby Mauer07 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:44 pm

ndfbfan wrote:Actually he did transfer last winter. His father was an excellent player for Trinity as was his uncle I believe. I'm not sure why he didn't start at Trinity, but he does have connections.  from what i have heard he is the real deal. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong but his father and uncle played college ball and his uncle had a tryout with the Vikings? Someone who knows can better provide the info.
he came over to Trinity during the spring so he would be able to play football for them and i believe that his dad played a little bit during the NFL strike in 1987 i believe for the vikings
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:09 pm

he didnt transfer because trinity recruited him if thats what you think he transfered for other reasons
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:30 pm

Carrington, Central Cass, Valley will bring it this yr!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby lurkinmid » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:39 pm

lets not turn this into a private schools recruit war, there is always some reasonable explanation whether people want to hear that or make up rumors.
lurkinmid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:42 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:Carrington, Central Cass, Valley will bring it this yr!!

When is the last time Central Cass has one a game? Or Valley for that matter? Hey, I hope they have a sucessful season, but there are some really good teams out East, so I don't know what you think they are going to "bring"
ndfbfan

Postby dukefan32 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:point:. Are you serious??
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:15 am

dukefan32 wrote:

i think he was being sarcastic atleast i hope he was but my picks are

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton
not to sure about the last two though
propel23

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:13 pm

propel23 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton

Yes is was being Sarcastic but What has been up with Carrington Didnt they have a decent football program? Anyone no who they got?
Ball Till I Fall

Postby propel23 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:41 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton

Yes is was being Sarcastic but What has been up with Carrington Didnt they have a decent football program? Anyone no who they got?
isnt austin default from there idk how to spell his last name
propel23

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:41 pm

propel23 wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton

i do belive not......not on there roster! do u no of any others i hear they have a real young team cumin but very athletic young team that should be a inpact team in about  2 yrs!! have u heard anything or no of anything?
Last edited by Ball Till I Fall on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Till I Fall

Postby spoilers23 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:03 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton

i do belive not......not on there roster! do u no of any others i hear they have areal hung team cumin but very athletic young team that should be a inpact team in about  2 yrs!! have u heard anything or no of anything?

how is that going to help them play football?
Last edited by spoilers23 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic.
spoilers23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:14 am

spoilers23 wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
propel23 wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:

West
1.Watford
2. Bishop Ryan
3.Hazen
4.Trinity

East
1.Rugby
2.Devils Lake
3.Oak Grove
4.Grafton

i do belive not......not on there roster! do u no of any others i hear they have areal hung team cumin but very athletic young team that should be a inpact team in about  2 yrs!! have u heard anything or no of anything?

how is that going to help them play football?
Haha my bad man I meant Young i changed it on the other one sry about that!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:45 pm

So does anyone no anything about Carrington how there upcomin team is i heard young but anything??
Ball Till I Fall

Postby click clack moo » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:47 pm

i also heard they were young but i dont really know although they do have some bigger young kids but im not really sure how they will be
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 pm

click clack moo wrote:i also heard they were young but i dont really know although they do have some bigger young kids but im not really sure how they will be

when u say big how big ?
Ball Till I Fall

Next

Return to AA