Valley City Team Camp

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 am

What was everyones thoughts on the Valley City camp this past week? Who were some of the tough teams? Were there any players who stood out above everyone else, or just the normal hum drum? It looked as if there was a pretty good turnout as far as the teams went for Class A.:D
ndfootballwrestling

Postby Irisheyes » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:47 pm

What teams showed up to that Camp?
Irisheyes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:23 am

Some of the 11-MAN teams that I know where there are

Fargo North

Lariomre

Valley City

Wahpeton

Devils Lake

Jamestown

Rolla-Rollete

Some of the 9-man teams that I know were there

Hillcrest Acadamy

Napoleon

Towner - Granville - Upham

Wyndmere-Lidgerwood

Edgley-Kulm

Steel-Dawson

Hillsboro

I think Team camps are a no brainer if you want to build a successful program. You gain an extra week of practice preparing for the fast approaching season.

Last edited by GRIDIRON GURU on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby fbinnd » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 am

Word I got was that Dave Corwin was leading the VCHS team.  The same Dave Corwin that is no longer head coach.  Looks like he will be an assistant after all.
fbinnd

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:52 am

fbinnd wrote:Word I got was that Dave Corwin was leading the VCHS team.  The same Dave Corwin that is no longer head coach.  Looks like he will be an assistant after all.

Roehrich is the head coach, Corwin did stay on as an assistant, it is a sore spot in VC, they are in a tough spot, as it shows how much the A D and administration cares about winning.

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby lurkinmid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm

does anyone know how devils lake looked at camp
lurkinmid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby propel23 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:15 am

lurkinmid wrote:does anyone know how devils lake looked at camp

i wasnt at the VC camp but i seen some of there players at some other camp and they all looked really undersized for lineman but i guess they could still be strong but just from the looks of it they dont have no hazen offensive line from last year and i still dont understand why they think there going to be so amazing this year just because there moving down a class
propel23

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm

propel23 wrote:
lurkinmid wrote:does anyone know how devils lake looked at camp

i wasnt at the VC camp but i seen some of there players at some other camp and they all looked really undersized for lineman but i guess they could still be strong but just from the looks of it they dont have no hazen offensive line from last year and i still dont understand why they think there going to be so amazing this year just because there moving down a class

i dont think you saw the right linemen, or maybe they werent all there, because they have some pretty big boys up there. Nate Kavli, a junior tackle, is over 6" and is around 300 lbs. they also have a guard who is similar size. so maybe you just didnt see them all.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AA