What team to expect big things from???

The teams in Class AA.

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:09 pm

Hmm I wouldnt. Im gonna bet that Hazen beats BRHS this year. I know you 2 BRHS students wanna take that bet with me.:D
Last edited by grizz on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:25 pm

well i know two teams that you could probally count out in AA next year of not beating either teams are Bowman County and Standing Rock
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:26 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:well i know two teams that you could probally count out in AA next year of not beating either teams are Bowman County and Standing Rock

What does that have to do with the topic?
project-pat

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:28 pm

football#1 wrote:Which teams do you think that will make an impact in this upcoming season and what team will have the least?

well it says wat teams will have the least and i was just sayin that they both are comming up to a bigger class and that they each never had a good season last year and its probally gonna be a big change for them
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:31 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:
football#1 wrote:Which teams do you think that will make an impact in this upcoming season and what team will have the least?

well it says wat teams will have the least and i was just sayin that they both are comming up to a bigger class and that they each never had a good season last year and its probally gonna be a big change for them

A to AA is not that big of a change, and you can't just say you can "count them out" when the season hasn't even started.
project-pat

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:33 pm

project-pat wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:

A to AA is not that big of a change, and you can't just say you can "count them out" when the season hasn't even started.

ok dont count them out sorry never ment to say that i just ment people arnt expecting big things from them and also does anyone know anything about devils lake
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am

Devils Lake sounds pretty good and has a chance to take down Trinity's 38-0 record at home since 1999 . They play the first game of the season at Trinity.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:17 pm

I expect Trinity to lose to DL and to have a down season this year with 20 of their 22 starters gone from last year, but who knows though they seem to be able to throw a quality team out there year after year.  No one is talking about Watford City though and yes people are gonna say well thats where you are from so thats why you think they are going to bed good.  They return ALOT of experience and Justin Shipman who didn't play at all last year do to a knee injury, I expect them to do some things in the west region and challenge for their 9th championship!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Zagfanjerry » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 pm

i dont expect Trinity to have that great of a year either...its very hard to bet against trinity with their past success but i think next season will be sort of a rebuilding/reloading year for them
Zagfanjerry

Postby propel23 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:32 pm

grizz wrote:Hmm I wouldnt. Im gonna bet that Hazen beats BRHS this year. I know you 2 BRHS students wanna take that bet with me.:D

i will gladly take that bet.... and to bad your not out there cuz id love to knock that smile off your face....
propel23

Postby SuperBad » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:59 pm

I would have go with Watford as one of the top condtenders for next years west region. They do lose alot in their runningbacks (Sammuelson,Knutson) but i think younger kids will step up, they wont be the RB's that those two were, but shouldnt be bad. Mr. Fridley does a good job choaching there every year and i wouldnt expect any less this year.

Botno should shake things up in the east this year also. It seemed like they have some big JR.s last year and should do better than last year. With Artz at RB or FB running behind a big line, that should be fun to watch.

BRHS should be also a top 4 west region pick. As i hear they do return alot of JRs and quite a few all region picks. Last year it seemed as though their play calling was not to wide. Games i watched seemed like they ran a RB slam inside the tackles everytime, and didnt utilize the passing game. Their Offensive line also look small last year so hopefully they can find some beef for Kallias and Eggl to run behind.

Hazen should be very good with Sorenson and Lorenz as Sr. They seem like they had alot of kids on the sidelines with some good size to them last year. Their struggles will most likely come with a new QB and a new line. They will be stong as usal. IMO Chad Marshal has to be one of the top returning skill postion players in the west, and i look for him to put up some decent size numbers behind Sorenson.
SuperBad

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Hey BUDDY! No need to get so personal. I heard people talk crap about Trinity all the time on here but you learn how to take it like a man. If one bad comment about BRHS football team ticks you off, you better quit right now cuz that stuff gets said on the field all the time.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby propel23 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 pm

grizz wrote:Hey BUDDY! No need to get so personal. I heard people talk crap about Trinity all the time on here but you learn how to take it like a man. If one bad comment about BRHS football team ticks you off, you better quit right now cuz that stuff gets said on the field all the time.

whats the big deal about saying that?? its nothing personal....
propel23

Postby Zagfanjerry » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:14 pm

grizz wrote:Hmm I wouldnt. Im gonna bet that Hazen beats BRHS this year. I know you 2 BRHS students wanna take that bet with me.:D

not to throw gas on the fire ,but when have i ever been a flippin student at brhs
Zagfanjerry

Postby IceCold_Football » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:53 pm

propel23 wrote:
grizz wrote:Hey BUDDY! No need to get so personal. I heard people talk crap about Trinity all the time on here but you learn how to take it like a man. If one bad comment about BRHS football team ticks you off, you better quit right now cuz that stuff gets said on the field all the time.

whats the big deal about saying that?? its nothing personal....

sorry but i gotta agree with grizz on this one because the way you said it it does sound personal other wise u woundt of said to bad ur not on  the field
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Zagfanjerry wrote:

not to throw gas on the fire ,but when have i ever been a flippin student at brhs

Obviously never. I was just takin a stab at it
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby mags » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 am

Zagfanjerry wrote:

haha yah it seems -on here- that if u ever defend a school u r then accused of going to that school.
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:17 am

I dont know why people just don't put what school they attend, or at least the town. Be proud of where you go to school.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Tide04 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:11 pm

For those of you counting Trinity out, they seem to lose about 20 starters every year and still have ended up in the State Championship game(unless they ran into Cavalier).  That school is what tradition is all about.  I've watched their younger kids during the football season for a number of years, and the difference in their size and builds from their sophomore year to their junior year is amazing.....they definitely know what the weightroom is for.  I watched their younger kids during the basketball season, and I believe they are going to put some talented athletes on the fb field this upcoming fall.  They are a team to beat every year!  On a side note, I've heard they had a few(4 or 5) transfers from Dickinson High at semester break that could really help them out.......any truth to this?
Tide04
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lurkinmid » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:49 pm

Three students transferred, but only two plan on giving football a shot.
lurkinmid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball2008 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:32 am

Tide04 wrote:For those of you counting Trinity out, they seem to lose about 20 starters every year and still have ended up in the State Championship game(unless they ran into Cavalier).  That school is what tradition is all about.  I've watched their younger kids during the football season for a number of years, and the difference in their size and builds from their sophomore year to their junior year is amazing.....they definitely know what the weightroom is for.  I watched their younger kids during the basketball season, and I believe they are going to put some talented athletes on the fb field this upcoming fall.  They are a team to beat every year!  On a side note, I've heard they had a few(4 or 5) transfers from Dickinson High at semester break that could really help them out.......any truth to this?

Who was counting them out?? everyone knows that they always lose a bunch then somehow gain a bunch so you can never count them out....
baseball2008

Postby Tide04 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:25 am

baseball2008 wrote:
Tide04 wrote:For those of you counting Trinity out, they seem to lose about 20 starters every year and still have ended up in the State Championship game(unless they ran into Cavalier).  That school is what tradition is all about.  I've watched their younger kids during the football season for a number of years, and the difference in their size and builds from their sophomore year to their junior year is amazing.....they definitely know what the weightroom is for.  I watched their younger kids during the basketball season, and I believe they are going to put some talented athletes on the fb field this upcoming fall.  They are a team to beat every year!  On a side note, I've heard they had a few(4 or 5) transfers from Dickinson High at semester break that could really help them out.......any truth to this?

Who was counting them out?? everyone knows that they always lose a bunch then somehow gain a bunch so you can never count them out....

Did you read the other posts?  That would inform you who was counting them out.

Tide04
NDPreps Reserve

Postby yaya » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:53 am

What's with all this bickering over past titles and achievements?  We're talking about who is going to be good next year, and every year it is a different group of kids taking the field.  Previous accolades do add to the intimidation factor and prestige of a team, but no one should be counted out, because you never what is going to happen in football, and that is why we all love it and argue so much over it.
yaya
NDPreps Rookie

Postby fireman53 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 am

just to let you guys know i talked to lorenz from hazen and he's not planning on playing next year and instead plans on focusing on his rodeo career since he's goin pro
fireman53
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SportsAreLife » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:36 pm

fireman53 wrote:just to let you guys know i talked to lorenz from hazen and he's not planning on playing next year and instead plans on focusing on his rodeo career since he's goin pro

Are you actually serious or are trying to pull an April fools day trick. 
SportsAreLife

PreviousNext

Return to AA