valley city
13%
rugby
6%
grafton
13%

Total votes : 32

Postby football#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:43 pm

I have devils lake scheudel for this upcoming season and what do you think on wins loses and how far they will go??? dont bother by the poll it was a mistake. who u think theyll win or lose to and put how far theyll go

dickinson trinity-

watford city

oak grove

bottineau

carrington

central cass

valley city

rugby

grafton

will they go to state

Last edited by football#1 on Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:44 pm

What does Trinity, Watford and Rugby have back??  I see DL winning all of the rest of their matchups, and depending what these 3 teams will have back maybe 2 of those 3 games as well.
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:51 pm

can you get a more difficult non-conference schedule? what a way to kick off their first season in AA with the state finalists from last year. they will definatly get a test out of the gates, and show everyone how they can do.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:35 am

I have said it before Devils Lake will run away with the east and should be competetive in their non confrece games as well.

Devils Lake should do well in 9-man in a couple years when the NDHSAA lets them move down again.

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby football#1 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:12 am

devils lake will never be in 9 man this is were there stayin ...that was the agrement we have the 2 classes to pick form when we vote AAA or AA we wont drop more

football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:55 am

ndsportsfan98 wrote:What does Trinity, Watford and Rugby have back??  I see DL winning all of the rest of their matchups, and depending what these 3 teams will have back maybe 2 of those 3 games as well.

DL is in for a rude awakening if they think its gonna be easy against the top teams of AA....i predict them to be the next Valley city eventually!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby football#1 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:24 pm

how can you say that they have the speed the height the talent...and when you even up everything there dead even with trinity...trinity and watford will be there 2 toughest games of the year
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby u no it » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:31 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:can you get a more difficult non-conference schedule? what a way to kick off their first season in AA with the state finalists from last year. they will definatly get a test out of the gates, and show everyone how they can do.

Id hope they can do good coming from Class  AAA omg but there will be teams that will show them WHATS UP SO DONT GET TO COCKY!!!
u no it

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:59 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
ndsportsfan98 wrote:What does Trinity, Watford and Rugby have back??  I see DL winning all of the rest of their matchups, and depending what these 3 teams will have back maybe 2 of those 3 games as well.

DL is in for a rude awakening if they think its gonna be easy against the top teams of AA....i predict them to be the next Valley city eventually!

I'm not saying they think it's going to be easy, but I look at their schedule, and their non-region schedule looks tough, Trinity and Watford should be good again next year.  DL will finish in the top 3, along with Oak Grove and Rugby.  The rest of their region schedule, think about it, Grafton, Carrington, Central Cass, and Bottineau COMBINED for 8 wins last year.  Even though a couple of those teams will be improved, I can't see them competing with a team like DL.
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby coca cola » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:13 pm

[font=georgia]im calling it right now that devils lake wont make the playoffs[/font]
coca cola
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:21 pm

poochy wrote:[font=georgia]im calling it right now that devils lake wont make the playoffs[/font]

The east is just not strong enough for Devils Lake not to make the playoffs.

Oak Grove is tough and were very junior heavy last year they are well coached and can really execute the wing-T offense.

Rugby should continue to be Salty, however I think last year was one of Rugby's best teams in a while.

Bottineau, Central Cass, and Carrington will Continue to struggle. Grafton, continues to improve, and will battle Valley City for the number 4 spot.

In the east it will go.

Devils Lake

Oak Grove

Rugby

Valley City.

Remember you saw it here first.

"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby Double G » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:33 pm

I know this is kinda off topic, but where does Lisbon fit into all of this. Are they still an East Region team or did they move to West (not sure if that is rational thinking) or are they changing divisions?

I just wondering because I do not see them on Devil's Lake schedule for the season and i would figure they would play them.
Double G
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:51 pm

Lisbon and Northwood dropped down to A,  Devils Lake dropped to AA, Belcourt moved up to AAA, and Bottineau moved to the east.

Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby football#1 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Devils lake has almost 20 seniors and so much talent..they played in AAA and AAA is alot tougher competiotion...yea they only one 1 and should have won atleast 4 but the only blow outs were south.north,west, otherwise the rest were slose until the end....Theyll make it to the playoffs just how far semis, final..look at there roster it is great go watch there camp once on june 7-10 in valley city state youll think differently

football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:35 pm

poochy wrote:[font=georgia]im calling it right now that devils lake wont make the playoffs[/font]

im calling you out on this. if DL doesnt make the playoffs, then who will, and what are you basing your predictions on that they wont make it. do you know something we dont? tell us.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby propel23 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:23 pm

um i dont know if im the only one but im kind of sick of hearing about DL just because you move down a class doesnt make you good......jez there must be a bunch of DL kids on this
propel23

Postby A2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Football #1 who are you and who do you play for.
A2000

Postby dukefan32 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:49 pm

i agree with propel23, if u move down a class it doesn't mean you'll automatically be in the playoffs. There are a bunch of teams out there that will suprise dl.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:56 pm

Hey football#1 Ill tell ya what when youve got 20 seniors on the team, you had better dominate. Beings youve got so many people on here bragging youll need to bring it on the field a camp dont mean squat its gameday that counts!!!:?
ndfootballwrestling

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:04 am

ndfootballwrestling wrote:Hey football#1 Ill tell ya what when youve got 20 seniors on the team, you had better dominate. Beings youve got so many people on here bragging youll need to bring it on the field a camp dont mean squat its gameday that counts!!!:?

nicely said..... ive never heard of dl untill they moved down and didnt they win only one game last year, its sounds like they got lots of work, but i could be wrong.
propel23

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 am

propel23 wrote:
ndfootballwrestling wrote:Hey football#1 Ill tell ya what when youve got 20 seniors on the team, you had better dominate. Beings youve got so many people on here bragging youll need to bring it on the field a camp dont mean squat its gameday that counts!!!:?

nicely said..... ive never heard of dl untill they moved down and didnt they win only one game last year, its sounds like they got lots of work, but i could be wrong.

lets just say they got lucky in which year they moved down. they only lost 5 seniors last year, so pretty much the whole team has some varsity experience. and your right, they cant just move down and expect to win every game, and they know that. they know it is still going to be a struggle. but this years seniors have a lot of talent and will make a very decent team. if they had moved down last year, im not sure if they would have been one of the better teams because of how inexperienced they were. but this year, everyone is hungry and they should be fairly good. but i agree, football #1 is getting out of control, hes hyping them up like they are Hoover High.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AA