All-Region Teams

The teams in Class AA.

All-Region Teams

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 am

West Region

Senior Athlete(s) of the Year: Trevor Zacher (Beulah) & Kyle Lovcik (Rugby)

Coach of the Year: Jim Dooley (Beulah)

Bishop Ryan - Mason Kramer, Austin Eggl, Bordy Bosch, Isaac Tafelmeyer, Nick Berentson, Chase Fugere, Tanner Sanders, Jake Magnusson
Beulah - Mitch Mattheis, Zach Kessler, Mark Muscha, Karson Hintz, Cody Nelson, Trevor Zacher, Logan Obrigewitch
Carrington - Casey Murphy, Tysen Rosenau, Cordell Schroeder, Alex Nelson, Taylor Skytland, Austin Johnson Rugby - Kyle Lovcik, Kris Leier, Josh Michels, Mackenzie Koenig, Chris Hamilton, Brad Heidlebaugh
Dickinson Trinity - Ben Gordon, Jesse Kubik, Jacob Good, Isiah Binstock
St. Mary - Robert Richter, Trent Bohan, Toby Maher
Bottineau - Trevor Wettlaufer, Wyatt Johnson
Turtle Mountain - Brock Keplin, Geraldo Fox
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: All-Region Teams

Postby bigslinger » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Does anyone know the east all-region?
bigslinger
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Danceisntasport » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 pm

in my opinion, Murphy (Carrington) and Fugure (BR) were better than Lovcik (Rug)
You've gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
Danceisntasport
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nodak football » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Danceisntasport wrote:in my opinion, Murphy (Carrington) and Fugure (BR) were better than Lovcik (Rug)

Fugere was definatly better. Fugere tore teams up this year in Ryan's spread he got less touches than he has had in past years but he had the same type of numbers and in my opinion he is the best back in the west.. And possibly the best senior at any position. It's unfortunate he got hurt late in the season but IMO he is the best senior. He proved it all season for the west region champs
NDSU 1995
nodak football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportfanatic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 am

I saw Lovcik play a few times this year and I think he deserved it. He didn't have any blocking as Rugby is a young team this year and he still managed to get yards. He gives a 110% at ALL times and he also played 3 games with a broken hand before getting it cast! Now that's heart and that is my opinion!
sportfanatic
NDPreps Rookie

Postby EHS1998 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Mike Dassenko, Wahpeton, is as good of a defensive end as I have seen at the AA level. Tall, athletic, great speed with a tremendous motor. I have to believe he makes the All Region team.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby Linebacker48 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

When is the East All Region Team coming out. Since we already know who the Senior Athlete is, it seems like we shouldn't have to wait to see who made it.
Linebacker48
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AA