Stallions

throughout the state

Stallions

Postby gfhockey » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:02 pm

I dont really follow Jr. Gold that much for a couple reasons that I wont name but how are the stallions this year? I no GF is only fielding one team but will they be good. Have they cleaned up there act at all?
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Re: Stallions

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:48 pm

gfhockey wrote:I dont really follow Jr. Gold that much for a couple reasons that I wont name but how are the stallions this year? I no GF is only fielding one team but will they be good. Have they cleaned up there act at all?

Good question regarding the only having 1 team this season. I'm sure someone closer to their program could enlighten the posters.

Cleaned up their act pertaining to?? I thought the Stallions have been a strong team in the Junior Gold league for a number of seasons now, I thought they won a couple titles in a row followed by finishing 2nd or 3rd a couple of times also, in a different post, someone listed the history of the Junior Gold and it looked like they had been fairly successful since the late 90's.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gfhockey » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:21 pm

A cuople years ago,several players got kicked off the team for drugs and alcohol in there hotel room.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:34 pm

gfhockey wrote:A cuople years ago,several players got kicked off the team for drugs and alcohol in there hotel room.

Was not aware of that.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hockeystar11 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:54 pm

grand forks still has alot of hot heads on there team.
hockeystar11

Postby koozy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:39 pm

hockeystar11 wrote:grand forks still has alot of hot heads on there team.

you got that right..I can think of a few, but will keep them to myself.
koozy

Postby mntwins05 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:35 pm

How are we looking this year?? I think we have some shot to contend for state for sure. What are other people's thoughts??
mntwins05

Postby #18 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 am

Anything can happen all you have to do is play three good games

Return to NDAHA