Most Physical Team to play against?????

throughout the state

Most Physical Team to play against?????

Postby dcfan24 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:37 am

I am just trying to get opinions on the most physical team, and or person to play against!!!!
dcfan24

Re: Most Physical Team to play against?????

Postby RedHotChiliPeppers » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:45 am

Luke Seltvedt, from Fargo Flyers, made some HUGE hits from what I saw
RedHotChiliPeppers

Postby #18 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:47 am

That Kennedy kid cant hit but he does crumble like a pro. He takes huge hits and makes himself look stupid

Postby AC-DC » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:26 am

As far as players, Cole Casteel of Crosby. You may remember him as # 26. That kid is impressive to watch.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dcfan24 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:39 pm

From past years I would have to say the Watford City, Sidney, Crosby, Rugby, and the Fargo Flames teams all play a pretty physical game. But I have not seen games from these teams yet this year. Any thoughts on if they still play a physical game, and or who the "Big Hitters" on the team are?!?
dcfan24

Postby #18 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:49 pm

I would have to say Seltvedt #21 flyers and sydney is a little it was hard to tell the game I watched and im sure langdon will be they usually are

Postby sports03 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:39 pm

ya i agree with number eighteen he can drop kids... i've seen him and his D partner play and they are very sound together and they both can lay a body
sports03

Postby sports03 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:42 pm

on AC-DC's comment he obviously wasn't there to watch the flyers play crosby cause i didn't see any of them hit the flyers i only saw it the other way around... but thats what i saw... so tell me if you were there AC-DC
sports03

Postby gtown #1 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:24 pm

id say the walsh county team is tough and pretty physical
gtown #1

Postby koozy » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:55 pm

AC-DC wrote:As far as players, Cole Casteel of Crosby. You may remember him as # 26. That kid is impressive to watch.

What a joke of a comment..Casteel is nothing special. The only reason he stands out is because he is the only one on the crosby team that can do anything. Other than that, I would say Casteel is just another average player. Just my opinion.
koozy

Postby sports03 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:41 pm

i think the flyers are with the addition of the flames players they picked up because the flames had a tendancy to like to hit... that what i have seen i havent watched park river or langdon play yet
sports03

Postby #18 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:28 pm

does it matter what team is physical? because being physical doesnt put the puck in the net teamwork does and it helps if yu have some kids with talent

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:14 am

#18 wrote:does it matter what team is physical? because being physical doesnt put the puck in the net teamwork does and it helps if yu have some kids with talent

being physical does matter in a way..kinda sets the tone of the game. If you can be physical and put the puck in the net, your going to be pretty good. example, Langdons glory team last year. they were physical and could put the puck in the net with teamwork and talent to spare.
koozy

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:16 am

#18 wrote:
does it matter what team is physical? because being physical doesnt put the puck in the net teamwork does and it helps if yu have some kids with talent

being physical does matter in a way..kinda sets the tone of the game. If you can be physical and put the puck in the net, your going to be pretty good. example, Langdons glory team last year. they were physical and could put the puck in the net with teamwork and talent to spare.

did that win them a state championship??? i cant remember

beign physical is key but you have to be smart about hitting.... and they werent thats y they lost
sports03

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:57 am

sports03 wrote:#18 wrote:

did that win them a state championship??? i cant remember

beign physical is key but you have to be smart about hitting.... and they werent thats y they lost

i think the 4 overtime game against the flyers might have something to do with them losing
koozy

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:01 am

no i think its' the fact that there goalie was a stud and put up 58 saves on 60 shots and the langdon goalie is the opposite of a stud bye letting in four goals on 25 shots... i'm pretty sure langdon didn't look tired at that game
sports03

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:03 am

sports03 wrote:no i think its' the fact that there goalie was a stud and put up 58 saves on 60 shots and the langdon goalie is the opposite of a stud bye letting in four goals on 25 shots... i'm pretty sure langdon didn't look tired at that game

your right about both goalies..but would you be tired if you had to play close to 7 periods of hockey, then play again the next day?
koozy

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:07 am

ya... then thats there exuse for losing???
sports03

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:10 am

sports03 wrote:ya... then thats there exuse for losing???

couldnt tell ya..i would say there excuse is what you said..there goalie was an absolute stud that game, and langdons goalie wasnt so hot at all..
koozy

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:14 am

he never was hot hes garbage.... langdon shouldn't have beat the flames last year at there arena... there refs called goals that didn't go in... but if thats what they need to win so be it... they found out how it was at state cant get the refs you want there
sports03

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:19 am

sports03 wrote:he never was hot hes garbage.... langdon shouldn't have beat the flames last year at there arena... there refs called goals that didn't go in... but if thats what they need to win so be it... they found out how it was at state cant get the refs you want there

im going to go out on a limb and say you play for a fargo team..doesnt bother me if you do or dont. but you cant blame the refs, sometimes you get bad calls and sometimes you get good calls, its just the way it is. Sad but true.
koozy

Postby dcs01 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:19 am

sports03 wrote:he never was hot hes garbage.... langdon shouldn't have beat the flames last year at there arena... there refs called goals that didn't go in... but if thats what they need to win so be it... they found out how it was at state cant get the refs you want there

didnt langdon beat flames in fargo also....ohh wait langdon pays ever ref in the state i forgot.
dcs01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sioux4ever » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:04 pm

dcs01 wrote:didnt langdon beat flames in fargo also....ohh wait langdon pays ever ref in the state i forgot.

Why don't we end the whole you beat me because of this and I beat you because of that, etc... The way it ended was Langdon beat the Fargo team in the season, and the Fargo team beat langdon in the tournament, that's all, pretty plain and simple. It's last year..........
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports03 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:21 am

and to the reference about me playin on a team i "did" play on a team... just a fan i got some friends that still play so it's interesting to watch
sports03

Return to NDAHA