Top Players 2010-2011

Teams of the West Region

Top Players 2010-2011

Postby TheBroadstreetBully » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Who do you think the top players will be?
TheBroadstreetBully
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Top Players 2010-2011

Postby AvsFan155 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Cenury-Kusler Kovar Holmen Nelson Rauhauser
Bis High-Oliver Yesel Dvorak
Williston-Long Mosby
Mandan-Huck Dobier Mack
Bottineau-Serhienko Millican Aide
Minot-Ebert
Hazen-Beulah-Hillerud Meyhoff Deuwel Stiefel
Jamestown-Yatskis Sorensen Anderson Hoggarth
AvsFan155
NDPreps Reserve

Postby oly2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Century-kusler,kovar,nelson, both Rauhausers, megal
bismark high-tony german,yesel,oliver
williston-mosby, long
Minot-medler
mandan-huck,mack
bottineau-aid serhienko
hazen-?
dickenson?
oly2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gostars » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 am

chs-kusler, kovar, nelson, rauhausers, megal
bhs-?
whs-mosby
minot-medler
mandan-huck,mack
bottineau-serhienko, aide, milican
hazen- hillerud?
dicky- awful
jhs- hoggarth, sorenson, yatskis, jenson, ingstad
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby oly2 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Nevermind with German, he will be on JV
oly2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AvsFan155 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Is it true Nelson is going to California and Kovar is playing for the bobcats??
AvsFan155
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gostars » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:30 am

yeah and i hear kusler is gone too
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndplayer35 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 am

Ross Pritchart from jtown is stud
ndplayer35
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magicmorman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 am

devon buttz
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TheBroadstreetBully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Casey Axtman
TheBroadstreetBully
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hkyfan4life » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 pm

I think this hockey season will be very interesting. All three of my boys have since graduated, but I still like to keep up with the teams of west region--Here are my thoughts on the top players.
Century: Kusler, Kovar and Holmen (Have heard Kusler may be on Bobcats)
Mandan: Mack, Dobier
Bottineau: Not sure heard they have some new talent coming in
Minot: Ebert and Medler
Jamestown: Yatkis, Hoggarth
Hazen-Beulah: Meyhoff, Hillerud, Duewell and two boys I think will really rise to the ocassion this year is Olson and Murschel I also look forward to seeing Gustafson play. Stiefel will be strong in net I think he is the only goalie Hazen has this year.
Dickinson: I am not sure but I think it is going to be a toss up there.
I think some dark horse teams may suprise the West Region this year I look forward to seeing who comes out on top and who emerges as new leaders.
hkyfan4life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby oly2 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

kusler kovar and nelson are all gone for century.
oly2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dustyduster » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 pm

The year that century was supposed to win state. Their not even going to make it to state now
dustyduster
NDPreps Rookie

Postby king markus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

dustyduster wrote:The year that century was supposed to win state. Their not even going to make it to state now

Have you seen the rest of the state...? almost every team lost there top players... Central, Red River, Williston, BHS, Mandan, South,.... So just questioning your logic on how century wont make state?
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:32 am

AvsFan155 wrote:Cenury-Kusler Kovar Holmen Nelson Rauhauser
Bis High-Oliver Yesel Dvorak
Williston-Long Mosby
Mandan-Huck Dobier Mack
Bottineau-Serhienko Millican Aide
Minot-Ebert
Hazen-Beulah-Hillerud Meyhoff Deuwel Stiefel
Jamestown-Yatskis Sorensen Anderson Hoggarth

all of those Century players accept for Holmen and Rauhauser are actually playing for them Kusler, Kovar, and Nelson are all playing for the Bobcats or in another state.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby pimpdaddyG » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 pm

i would have to say holmen and rauhauser are the two best century players for sure. devon butz is doing a fine job of making himself known as a goalie thought.
pimpdaddyG
NDPreps Reserve

Postby oly2 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

I would have to agree. Holman and Rauhauser and the other Rauhauser are very talented. Century has a lot of seniors and top 2 or 3 lines are pretty good.
oly2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseballer » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:34 am

dustyduster wrote:The year that century was supposed to win state. Their not even going to make it to state now

I freaking laugh at your stupidity now fool. Look who is #1 undefeated. They have a chance at the state title. Especially the way century's been playing recently.
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ih8gophers » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

baseballer wrote:

I freaking laugh at your stupidity now fool. Look who is #1 undefeated. They have a chance at the state title. Especially the way century's been playing recently.

Undefeted? I beleive this team got walked on by the #6 seed from the east fargo north. They also lost to West Fargo and Central. I really hope they can have a good showing at state for the wests sake but I don't think this team has what it takes to win a state title. Maybe if they didn't go 1-3 vs the east region I would have a different attitude. Not gonna happen.
ih8gophers
NDPreps Starter

Postby bardown » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 pm

They lost to those teams early in the year. In fact the games against north and west Fargo were their first games of the year.
bardown
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ih8gophers » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 am

bardown wrote:They lost to those teams early in the year. In fact the games against north and west Fargo were their first games of the year.

So what. He said undefeated in which they are not. I don't care if they play them at the beginning or end of the year. A good hockey team will exploit century's goaltender. He has good numbers but really has he been challenged? They may be able to pull off a first round win but I really don't see it happening. I have watched some of the teams from the east and they are better hockey teams plain and simple.
ih8gophers
NDPreps Starter

Postby king markus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

ih8gophers wrote:
bardown wrote:They lost to those teams early in the year. In fact the games against north and west Fargo were their first games of the year.

So what. He said undefeated in which they are not. I don't care if they play them at the beginning or end of the year. A good hockey team will exploit century's goaltender. He has good numbers but really has he been challenged? They may be able to pull off a first round win but I really don't see it happening. I have watched some of the teams from the east and they are better hockey teams plain and simple.

dear ih8gophers,
could you please kindly change ur name to ih8century? or to ih8anyotherteamfromthewestthatsnotbottineau...

thankyou
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ih8gophers » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

king markus wrote:
ih8gophers wrote:

dear ih8gophers,
could you please kindly change ur name to ih8century? or to ih8anyotherteamfromthewestthatsnotbottineau...

thankyou

How is that hating Century? I'm just proving that he is wrong about them being undefeated plain and simple. Take a look at what you read before you open your hole . I don't see anyone in the west winning in the first round except maybe Century knocking off Central and maybe Meddler can steal a game for Minot.

King Markus, since you are a know it all of everysport, please tell me what your predictions for the state hockey tournament. Thank you d-bag.
ih8gophers
NDPreps Starter

Postby king markus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

ih8gophers wrote:
king markus wrote:
ih8gophers wrote:

dear ih8gophers,

thankyou

How is that hating Century? I'm just proving that he is wrong about them being undefeated plain and simple. Take a look at what you read before you open your hole . I don't see anyone in the west winning in the first round except maybe Century knocking off Central and maybe Meddler can steal a game for Minot.

King Markus, since you are a know it all of everysport, please tell me what your predictions for the state hockey tournament. Thank you d-bag.

you do just realize that you just called urself a dbag? you signed ur letter to me with that name... im glad your so open about urself.

p.s. after ur great west region tourney picks i dont believe anybody should ever listen to ur opinion on anything. Did u even get one game right? in fact no you did not. none, besides 3/4 in the first round were right. Anybody else catch that great championship game between bhs and bottineau.... I think i missed it when i watching the REAL championship game. and i dont pick things because i dont think i have a good opinion on anything and id much rather watch people like you sounds like idiots... :lol:
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 pm

ih8gophers wrote:
king markus wrote:
ih8gophers wrote:

dear ih8gophers,

thankyou

Grow up, moderators get rid of this guy.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to WDA