BHS over FSHS

Teams of the West Region

BHS over FSHS

Postby dhausdog » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Bhs 6 Fshs 2
dhausdog
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:41 am

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby goteam11 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 am

were you at the game?? got any details for us who couldnt make it? seems like a suprise win for the demons to me
goteam11
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby ctrain1369 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am

very poor game for Fargo South. BHS played a very physical game, which is their style, South is more of a speed and puck handling team. Very opposite teams. Pretty sure you can expect a different game if these two teams meet eachother in state.
ctrain1369
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 am

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby westhockey » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 am

With BHS and CHS defeating a quality east region team this past weekend, I think it's very clear that 1 - 3 in the west can compete with 2 - 4 in the east. It should be a very intesting state tourney!
westhockey
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 am

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

westhockey wrote:With BHS and CHS defeating a quality east region team this past weekend, I think it's very clear that 1 - 3 in the west can compete with 2 - 4 in the east. It should be a very intesting state tourney!

Debatable.
I think the State is down altogether this year, so your prediction is probably correct. Nobody should touch Central though.
Image
User avatar
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: USA

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:39 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
westhockey wrote:With BHS and CHS defeating a quality east region team this past weekend, I think it's very clear that 1 - 3 in the west can compete with 2 - 4 in the east. It should be a very intesting state tourney!

Debatable.
I think the State is down altogether this year, so your prediction is probably correct. Nobody should touch Central though.


havent east teams beaten central this year?
User avatar
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Re: BHS over FSHS

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:
westhockey wrote:With BHS and CHS defeating a quality east region team this past weekend, I think it's very clear that 1 - 3 in the west can compete with 2 - 4 in the east. It should be a very intesting state tourney!

Debatable.
I think the State is down altogether this year, so your prediction is probably correct. Nobody should touch Central though.


havent east teams beaten central this year?

Central lost to Grafton/PR 2-1 other than that their closest game was a 3-1 win over RR....They have givin up 16 total goals all season and 4 of them were to Apple Valley, Apple Valley is also the only team to have more than 20 shots on them. They gave up 17 shots to GPR 2 of the 17 went in so 15 saves. They havnt givin up more than 15 shots in any game except those 2. They are 17-2-0 and have 10 shutouts. They are the team to beat for sure.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:26 pm


Return to WDA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron