NDPreps WDA Preseason Poll 2009-2010

Teams of the West Region

Who will win the WDA Regular Season title?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Bismarck High
17%
Williston
38%
Minot
3%
Bismarck Century
34%
Mandan
No votes
Hazen / Beulah
3%
Bottineau
No votes
Jamestown
3%
Dickinson
No votes

Total votes : 29

NDPreps WDA Preseason Poll 2009-2010

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

This thread votes on who will win the Regular Season Title for the WDA. This is who you will think will take the regular season, not necessarily the WDA Tournament or the State Tournament. (Bismarck won it in 2009 and 2008)

Thread will be pinned and open voting until November 23rd, the first game in both the East and West regions. You are free to change your vote up until that time and then you will be unable to vote or change your vote after this time (to stop skewing voting). Let's see how good the forums are at predicting how this season goes...

A new poll will be created during the regular season for the WDA title, and during the WDA tournament for the State tournament.

Good luck to all teams this year, and have fun!

<Vote/Comment in the EDC Poll>
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Re: NDPreps WDA Preseason Poll 2009-2010

Postby millicanisgood » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 am

After seeing williston at the jamboree there is no way they will be as good as this poll says hahaha.
millicanisgood
NDPreps Rookie

Postby gostars » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

dude your retarded. your probably from minot talking them up. they aren't gonna be good. williston will be great. almost like the bhs of last year.
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:29 am

Williston will be top 1-3....I wouldn't go "great like BHS last year" I am guessing GFC wins state this year, however with the East this year I could see the 1, maybe the 2 and possiably the 3 in the west winning their first round of state. I feel with GFC returnees they are the clear favorite but I don't see the east's 2, 3, 4 teams being head and shoulders above any of the west....
With that being said I will throw this out early season....my predictions for state are as follows
1. GFC
2. Willy/CHS
3. CHS/Willy
4. RR
5. FS
6. BHS
7-8 FN, Mandan
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HockeyHigh » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Saucesauer wrote:Williston will be top 1-3....I wouldn't go "great like BHS last year" I am guessing GFC wins state this year, however with the East this year I could see the 1, maybe the 2 and possiably the 3 in the west winning their first round of state. I feel with GFC returnees they are the clear favorite but I don't see the east's 2, 3, 4 teams being head and shoulders above any of the west....
With that being said I will throw this out early season....my predictions for state are as follows
1. GFC
2. Willy/CHS
3. CHS/Willy
4. RR
5. FS
6. BHS
7-8 FN, Mandan

Much more bold than I would expect out of you Saucer. I have the feeling that GFC will (should) take state as head and shoulder above the pack. Then again, South should have done it last year and they took fourth. One and done tournaments do that. If you're doing strictly state though, I still see 3 out of the top 4 teams being EDC teams. West Fargo just beat Bismarck...
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:Williston will be top 1-3....I wouldn't go "great like BHS last year" I am guessing GFC wins state this year, however with the East this year I could see the 1, maybe the 2 and possiably the 3 in the west winning their first round of state. I feel with GFC returnees they are the clear favorite but I don't see the east's 2, 3, 4 teams being head and shoulders above any of the west....
1. GFC
2. Willy/CHS
3. CHS/Willy
4. RR
5. FS
6. BHS
7-8 FN, Mandan

Much more bold than I would expect out of you Saucer. I have the feeling that GFC will (should) take state as head and shoulder above the pack. Then again, South should have done it last year and they took fourth. One and done tournaments do that. If you're doing strictly state though, I still see 3 out of the top 4 teams being EDC teams. West Fargo just beat Bismarck...

Yep but after the games last night I feel that BHS has a lot of improvment to do, but I still think they are 1 of the top 4 in the West which means they will be in state, I have FN in there because if I remember correctly they became very hot at the end of the season. I also agree that GFC is above the rest, if everyone stays for GFC and CHS I could see those 2 teams next year playing for it all. I would love it if it was this year and next though!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Spoiler92 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 am

Century got pounded by North 6-2. No way they are even close to a top 5 in the state!
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing!
Spoiler92
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 am

You can't gauge anything from the first few games of the year..maybe they'll be there at the end
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to WDA