Top players

Teams of the West Region

Top players

Postby hockeyscout » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Who will be the top players on each team this season?
hockeyscout
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Top players

Postby hockeyfan741 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm

williston-dickerson, nelson, hanson, axtman, mosby, brostuen
BHS-Kruger, winkles, sorenson,palmer
Century-Kusler, Kovar, Raushauser,blair
Dickinson-???
Bottno-metcalf,??
hazen-borud hillerude borlog dewel
Minot-meddler, blada, liedholt
jamestown-spitzer,hogarth
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

hockeyfan741 wrote:williston-dickerson, nelson, hanson, axtman, mosby, brostuen
Dickinson-???
Bottno-metcalf,??

dickinson has reisenhower who is solid. take palmer off the list for bhs, heard blair might be leaving for century. i would add ben peterson for bhs also.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 pm

goteam11 wrote:
hockeyfan741 wrote:williston-dickerson, nelson, hanson, axtman, mosby, brostuen
Dickinson-???
Bottno-metcalf,??

dickinson has reisenhower who is solid. take palmer off the list for bhs, heard blair might be leaving for century. i would add ben peterson for bhs also.

dhs reisenauer is a dangler watch out for him and olheiser saw minutes last year played well defensively look for pierce the complete package offensive minded and big hits
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby liv4sports21 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

those are all good players for dhs. but they're going to be hurting on defense with the loss of kovacs
liv4sports21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby brownbomber » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 pm

liv4sports21 wrote:those are all good players for dhs. but they're going to be hurting on defense with the loss of kovacs

they should do fine they got some other kids coming in that should help
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby toeman20 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Mandan= Riopele, Dobier, Huck, Helmers
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby footbrawl » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Aaron nelson of century is by far the best goalie.. IN THE STATE BABY
footbrawl
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

footbrawl wrote:Aaron nelson of century is by far the best goalie.. IN THE STATE BABY

No.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDsports13 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:41 am

Mandan- Riopelle
BHS- Krueger, Peterson, Sorensen
CHS- who's even playing for them this year?
Minot- no idea
NDsports13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby crosscountry » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:31 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
footbrawl wrote:Aaron nelson of century is by far the best goalie.. IN THE STATE BABY

No.

Aaron nelson is the cream to centurys crop and the cheese to their maccoroni and is just overall the bees knees
Best goalie in the state baby, the BEST!
Last edited by crosscountry on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:33 pm

crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

Aaron nelson is cream to chs crop and the cheese to chs maccoroni and is just overall the bee knees
Best goalie in the state baby the BEST!

Aaron Nelson, apart from being a cute kid, is amazing and controls the net. Bring the heat.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

Aaron nelson is cream to chs crop and the cheese to chs maccoroni and is just overall the bee knees

Aaron Nelson, apart from being a cute kid, is amazing and controls the net. Bring the heat.

i can snipe and hes not the best
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsallday » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 am

brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

wow didnt know there was so many century kids on here cause i will give ya he is a decent goalie but no where near the best in the state and century isnt gonna be good this year the only two west teams worth talkin about this year are williston and high
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby westhockey » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

I disagree, CHS will contend for the west region crown this year. Extremely skilled at the forward position, lack depth at defense, strong in net (although not the best in state). It will be interesting to watch this team this year. I'll place them as the favorite going in but let's see how they perform with the expectations high. My prediction for the season: CHS - 1, BHS - 2, Willistion -3..........everyone else is fighting for 4th. and no, I'm not a CHS fan..............just calling it the way I see it.
westhockey
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:43 am

westhockey wrote:I disagree, CHS will contend for the west region crown this year. Extremely skilled at the forward position, lack depth at defense, strong in net (although not the best in state). It will be interesting to watch this team this year. I'll place them as the favorite going in but let's see how they perform with the expectations high. My prediction for the season: CHS - 1, BHS - 2, Willistion -3..........everyone else is fighting for 4th. and no, I'm not a CHS fan..............just calling it the way I see it.

first of chs is going to be average they are gunna roll with one tought line, behind that they dont have much depth, and with an average goalie, idk if you can be at the top of the wda. High has some question marks with their goalie, i do believe he got better over the summer, everywhere else they will have roll guys, no one gunna be the star so that will help. whs is gunna be strong if their tender plays constistantly night in and night out. thats how u have to see it
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby westhockey » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:31 am

All very good points. If Olson can get them to play together, CHS will be much improved. I agree with you, a lot of role players at BHS. Mike P will do a good job putting a competative team on the ice but I see them possibly struggling earlier and have a good run late. CHS wins the regular season championship but BHS wins WDA. Just my thoughts. Either way, the West will be much more even this season.
westhockey
NDPreps Reserve

Postby crosscountry » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 pm

sportsallday wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

wow didnt know there was so many century kids on here cause i will give ya he is a decent goalie but no where near the best in the state and century isnt gonna be good this year the only two west teams worth talkin about this year are williston and high

are you joshing me? century easily will be in the top 3 in the west this year and in my opion there are better than williston hahahahaha
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 am

crosscountry wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

are you joshing me? century easily will be in the top 3 in the west this year and in my opion there are better than williston hahahahaha

how so ? chs has a to have way more depth if they wanna win. ther goalie is average ok. willi's goalie has proven himself he can be good it's just is he going to bring it every night? williston has more depth 1-3 in ther lines then chs. chs had kulser and kovar thats all
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm

brownbomber wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

how so ? chs has a to have way more depth if they wanna win. ther goalie is average ok. willi's goalie has proven himself he can be good it's just is he going to bring it every night? williston has more depth 1-3 in ther lines then chs. chs had kulser and kovar thats all

How does willy have more depth in their 1-3 lines? They have dickerson and nelson both returning with 48 points, the next highest point producer for forwards for them is mosby with 14...than it goes to keehn with 4 points. Considering blair is gone for chs they still have rauhauser and kusler both with 37 points kovar played d last year and had 26 points. matt andre and garret mindt had 21 and 20 points and than brady spooner had 5 which is still more than willys 4th highest forward returner and he is chs's 6th highest returner.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

How does willy have more depth in their 1-3 lines? They have dickerson and nelson both returning with 48 points, the next highest point producer for forwards for them is mosby with 14...than it goes to keehn with 4 points. Considering blair is gone for chs they still have rauhauser and kusler both with 37 points kovar played d last year and had 26 points. matt andre and garret mindt had 21 and 20 points and than brady spooner had 5 which is still more than willys 4th highest forward returner and he is chs's 6th highest returner.

considering those kids played bhs tough last year and beat them idk thats some kind of reason? the main thing is their goalie which is better than chs tender
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby beastyboy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 pm

for bismark palmer transferred. he Goes to Woodrow Wilson in Fargo. He might be able to play varsity there because he now has a kid.
beastyboy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 am

williston-who cares
BHS-Kruger
Century-who cares
Dickinson- who cares
Bottno-who cares
hazen-who cares
Minot-meddler
jamestown-who cares
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 am

brownbomber wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
John Cena wrote:
crosscountry wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:

No.

considering those kids played bhs tough last year and beat them idk thats some kind of reason? the main thing is their goalie which is better than chs tender

Look at the goalie stats on ND hockey, the save % is almost the same and the GAA is close too...yes willy beat bhs one game, they also tied one game aginst chs...it appears both teams did the same at wda and state. looks like we will see
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:williston-who cares
BHS-Kruger
Century-who cares
Dickinson- who cares
Bottno-who cares
hazen-who cares
Minot-meddler
jamestown-who cares