2. BHS
3. Williston
4. Minot.........2-0 loss to GFC is impressive
5. Mandan......could've easily beaten Williston....team has potential
6. Bottineau.....not sure how good D.L. is but a good win for them

7. Jtown
8. Dickinson
9. Hazen.......bad loss to shanley

bhs lost to minot, the only reason the game between minot and gfc was close is because from what i understood is meddler stood on his head the entire game.

How is jtown behind minot?? they beat them... and botno is a 3 seed.
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Re: 2009-2010 Season

Postby Top Shelf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 pm

i was at the williston-mandan game, there is a definite difference in talent. mandan had alot of passes bouncing off there sticks, trouble stickhandling, basically no hand skills. they have no defensmen that can skate the puck up the ice and there goaltending is weak. they do work hard from start to finish with a never give-up attitude. another thing is there breakout consist of bouncing or chipping the puck out of the zone. somehow they almost tied the game up with only about a minute to go. i would guess that when both century and williston play them again that the score will be more one-sided but who knows.
Top Shelf
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the_truth_hurts » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 pm

preps12 wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:1. CHS
2. BHS
3. Williston
4. Minot.........2-0 loss to GFC is impressive
5. Mandan......could've easily beaten Williston....team has potential
6. Bottineau.....not sure how good D.L. is but a good win for them

7. Jtown
8. Dickinson
9. Hazen.......bad loss to shanley

bhs lost to minot, the only reason the game between minot and gfc was close is because from what i understood is meddler stood on his head the entire game.

How is jtown behind minot?? they beat them... and botno is a 3 seed.

goalie standing on his head or not, still an impressive score with the states best team. Beating a team head to head(minot, jtown) doesnt always put you ahead of them. I made these standings before they played anyway. As for bottineau im going to wait until they beat a good team before I put them any higher.
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Top Shelf wrote:i was at the williston-mandan game, there is a definite difference in talent. mandan had alot of passes bouncing off there sticks, trouble stickhandling, basically no hand skills. they have no defensmen that can skate the puck up the ice and there goaltending is weak. they do work hard from start to finish with a never give-up attitude. another thing is there breakout consist of bouncing or chipping the puck out of the zone. somehow they almost tied the game up with only about a minute to go. i would guess that when both century and williston play them again that the score will be more one-sided but who knows.

how can you say their goaltending is weak? Helmers outplayed both williston and centurys goalie when they played, facing more shots and way more quality shots. I think hes one of the best goalies in the WDA and he will steal some games for mandan this year.
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to WDA