Minot vs. JHS

Teams of the West Region

Minot vs. JHS

Postby preps12 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Minot defeated jamestown 3-2. Jamestown was down 2-0 going into the 3rd and tied it up to 2-2. Then minot scored with like 2 minutes left to win. Is jamestown turning it on???
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Re: Minot vs. JHS

Postby MHSfan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:48 pm

I heard from someone that there might have been some ventilation problems in the jamestown arena. I heard from a hockey parent that some Minot players might have gottn carbon monoxide poisoning. Any other info on this?
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mplsfan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm

MHSfan wrote:I heard from someone that there might have been some ventilation problems in the jamestown arena. I heard from a hockey parent that some Minot players might have gottn carbon monoxide poisoning. Any other info on this?

Ummmm!!! If there was a carbon monoxide issue (heaven forbid) I can't imagine that it would have only targeted Minot players.
mplsfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm

MHSfan wrote:I heard from someone that there might have been some ventilation problems in the jamestown arena. I heard from a hockey parent that some Minot players might have gottn carbon monoxide poisoning. Any other info on this?

Wouldn't suprise me, their ice thawed or had a big cement patch in the middle my senior year and we had to go to Valley City to play. A ventilation issue would fit in at that arena.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to WDA