JHS vs. DHS

Teams of the West Region

JHS vs. DHS

Postby preps12 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:49 pm

JHS won 5-4. They game back from 3-0 going into the 3rd to win in OT. Any Thoughts?
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Re: JHS vs. DHS

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Is Jtown starting to figure it out??? anything can happen at WDA will they pull somthing out or is it going to be 2 and bbq like the last 2 years???
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsguruguy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:18 pm

how many of those goals did payment score.
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 pm

sportsguruguy wrote:how many of those goals did payment score.

one
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsguruguy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 am

the_truth_hurts wrote:

one

thank you.is eric struggling this year due to he has 9 points this season? i havent seen him play this year but i know he was an all state selection last season. could it be that jtown doesnt have quality players around him?
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Orr4 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:13 pm

sportsguruguy wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

one

thank you.is eric struggling this year due to he has 9 points this season? i havent seen him play this year but i know he was an all state selection last season. could it be that jtown doesnt have quality players around him?

I don't think its so much the fact that he doens't have the quality players around him, I think its more along the lines that teams know who this kid is and what he can do. So they contain him as much as possible....Paiment (spelling?) is the kind of player that can change the momentum of a game, and I think most coaches in the WDA recognize that from his performance last year.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby the_truth_hurts » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Orr4 wrote:
sportsguruguy wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

one

I don't think its so much the fact that he doens't have the quality players around him, I think its more along the lines that teams know who this kid is and what he can do. So they contain him as much as possible....Paiment (spelling?) is the kind of player that can change the momentum of a game, and I think most coaches in the WDA recognize that from his performance last year.

i agree with that but i think he had a much better line and team last year as well
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:07 pm

im gunna have to stop rite there and completely disagree with u...as far as this season has gone to say anything less then straight compliments would be a complete outrage...
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsguruguy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:im gunna have to stop rite there and completely disagree with u...as far as this season has gone to say anything less then straight compliments would be a complete outrage...

why a complete outrage? explain?
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:17 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:im gunna have to stop rite there and completely disagree with u...as far as this season has gone to say anything less then straight compliments would be a complete outrage...

huh?
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Return to WDA