BHS vs. CHS

Teams of the West Region

BHS vs. CHS

Postby 4thliner » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Any thoughts on how round 2 of this rivalry will go?
4thliner
NDPreps Reserve

Re: BHS vs. CHS

Postby aaronrules » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

century is more than capable of winning but jsut because they can doesnt mean they will
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 pm

wont be as close as the first game
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby 4thliner » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Centuries goalie aaron nelson played immaculate but from what it looked liked the rest of his team didnt have the heart to want it enough to back him up...... granted that BHS is the best team in the west and possibly the state but CHS did not remotely come close to playing there best game......they obviously didnt WANT IT as much as the demons!
4thliner
NDPreps Reserve

Postby goteam11 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:46 pm

4thliner wrote:Centuries goalie aaron nelson played immaculate but from what it looked liked the rest of his team didnt have the heart to want it enough to back him up...... granted that BHS is the best team in the west and possibly the state but CHS did not remotely come close to playing there best game......they obviously didnt WANT IT as much as the demons!

i agree century did not play their best game but the demons didnt play close to their best hockey either
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:38 am

CHS played extremly well for about the first 5-7 min of the game and than after that BHS started to get physical and control the game with CHS kids shying away from hits and not wanting to take the body. BHS scored with :10 left in the first to make it 1-0 I feel that may have deflated CHS a little bit and thean BHS scored 1:06 into the second first minute and last minute goals are absolute killers. CHS did score with 2.9 left in the second to make it 3-2 I had to leave for work after the 2nd I thought Nelson played extremly well the first 2 periods for a freshman maybe someone can inform me on what the heck happened in the 3rd?

Game notes 3 of BHS's 4 d men have absolute rockets for shots, again CHS's goalie from what I saw, BHS controled I would say 25 of the 34 min I saw.

For the one in the big hitters thread where was Vettel tonight? I saw Kovar, Rothberg, Rauhauser, and even Kurt Bry (4th liner/JV) have bigger hits than him, I don't think I saw him hit a kid...BHS had neumerous I would say who but I dont want to list off 14-15 guys.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby dowork » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah id say those practices with the bobcats have paid off
Oh baby i like it raw
dowork
NDPreps Reserve

Return to WDA