BHS vs WHS

Teams of the West Region

BHS vs WHS

Postby Orr4 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Well...the last meeting of the regular season between these two teams. Whose gonna win and why?
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: BHS vs WHS

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:41 pm

BHS......more depth all around and more skill players
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndhssportsfan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm

bhs, the demons are starting to believe in dvorak, they continue to throw out 4 lines. williston has 2very good lines that can score on anybody. i believe it will be a competive hockey game, bhs 2nd line is a very physical line that can create alot of scoring opportunties. the anderson, hochhalter, richter, line has speed and high energy. they will score a lot too. the mindt kid is playing on the third line, would be first line on most teams inthe west, capable of scoring at anytime. they are afun bunch to watch. bhs5 whs3
ndhssportsfan

Postby preps12 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:56 pm

BHS 4 WHS 2
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby numba3511 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 pm

game was postponed due to weather.. what's new.. not sure on when it will be played yet..
私はちょうどあなたにこれほど上への翻訳ウェブサイトを見させました
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockey4life » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm

this game could go either way. Williston does have two really solid lines that can put up numbers. Williston also has a very good tender in Evanson. BHS runs 4 lines consistently that could hurt WHS. Also take to fact that the game is in williston. it will be a lot closer than people think.
hockey4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 pm

hockey4life wrote:this game could go either way. Williston does have two really solid lines that can put up numbers. Williston also has a very good tender in Evanson. BHS runs 4 lines consistently that could hurt WHS. Also take to fact that the game is in williston. it will be a lot closer than people think.

I feel that is the only reason Willy has a chance in this one BHS in my experience playing and watching there BHS is going to have to win by 3 to escape with a 1 goal win.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:26 pm

hockey4life wrote:this game could go either way. Williston does have two really solid lines that can put up numbers. Williston also has a very good tender in Evanson. BHS runs 4 lines consistently that could hurt WHS. Also take to fact that the game is in williston. it will be a lot closer than people think.

not good
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby Orr4 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

Not good? I believe Evanson is ranked 3rd in the state right now...hhhhmmmm
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby the_truth_hurts » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

wow whats 3rd best in the state his save percentage or what? you cant truly rank players unless they have all played the same teams....its all about the competition you play.....im sure playing those trash teams up at the williston holiday tourny helped his stats a ton....the only good team williston plays throughout the year is bhs and minot and chs arent bad.....he has a pretty decent team in front of him that helps alot.....he is quick but very small and seems very shaky to me im sick of people talking him up when he is an average tender at best
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

wow whats 3rd best in the state his save percentage or what? you cant truly rank players unless they have all played the same teams....its all about the competition you play.....im sure playing those trash teams up at the williston holiday tourny helped his stats a ton....the only good team williston plays throughout the year is bhs and minot and chs arent bad.....he has a pretty decent team in front of him that helps alot.....he is quick but very small and seems very shaky to me im sick of people talking him up when he is an average tender at best

Although no one has talked him up as of late, except for a couple posts up I will agree with the average tender at best statement
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyplaya » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 am

the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

As I recall Evanson only played 1 and a half games during the holiday tourny due to a groin injury...correct me if I'm wrong...
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shanny69 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 pm

So much for Bismarck being so good!!!!! cause williston just worked them 5-3. all of bismarcks goals were on powerplays. And no bismarck people can blame it on the refs cause williston had more penalties than bismarck.....bismarck got beat fair and square. GOOD JOB WILLISTON!!!! WDA sould be fun to watch now. The Championship game is gana be the same as last year except williston is gana be WDA CHAMPS this year!!!!!! Bismarck high is so OVERRATED!!!! I bet they get put to shame at state!!!!!
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby KyleJRM » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm

That was definitely a prime example of how the No. 1 team gets everyone's best effort. Williston was buzzed to play that game from the opening face-off and it showed for the whole (lemme do the math...) 51 minutes.

Bismarck didn't look bad or anything. They showed a lot of skill, but Williston was bringing a very intense effort all night.

Quick recap: Bismarck was controlling the puck for most of the first period, but not generating a ton of great chances. With a few minutes to go, Williston got a goal on a counterattack. Bismarck got two power play goals in the first few minutes of the second period, then Williston looked a little more in control and scored three unanswered in the second, all even-strength. The first was a very nice wrist shot, the second was a breakaway and the third was a shot from the point that was deflected at least once, I think twice. Bismarck spent most of the third period on offense, but Williston players were flying all over the ice to block shots and break up passes, plus the goalie Evanson was really good. The teams traded power play goals in the last couple minutes when it was already over.
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

Although no one has talked him up as of late, except for a couple posts up I will agree with the average tender at best statement

hmmmmmmmm, to the truth hurts and saucesauer, i think that that "not good" and "average at best" goal tender just stonewalled the #1 team in the state(not for long) and if i could just direct everyone back to the first posts at the beginning of the season, about williston will not be any good and that bismarck will not lose this season, especially to a west team, i bet you guys feel pretty stupid, and i would like to be one of the first people to point out YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!! wow williston over bismarck 5-3, bismarck has to be ashamed of themselves. they played great, but their goalie played terrible and then the rest of the team got scared and fell apart. congrats to williston, showing up everyone from bismarck and everyone that talked down about williston! so good job williston for finally shutting everyone up and showing they are better than everyone gives them credit for.
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm

sportsking09 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

hmmmmmmmm, to the truth hurts and saucesauer, i think that that "not good" and "average at best" goal tender just stonewalled the #1 team in the state(not for long) and if i could just direct everyone back to the first posts at the beginning of the season, about williston will not be any good and that bismarck will not lose this season, especially to a west team, i bet you guys feel pretty stupid, and i would like to be one of the first people to point out YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!! wow williston over bismarck 5-3, bismarck has to be ashamed of themselves. they played great, but their goalie played terrible and then the rest of the team got scared and fell apart. congrats to williston, showing up everyone from bismarck and everyone that talked down about williston! so good job williston for finally shutting everyone up and showing they are better than everyone gives them credit for.

Hahaha this is why I am happy a couple of posts ago I sai "BHS has to beat them by 3 to get out of Willy with a 1 goal win" This does not suprise me at all playing in Willy, I am not mad nor do I feel stupid at all, I still don't believe Willy is that good, if that game is at a neutral site it is totally different 3 goals for a 2 time letter winner is also not stonewalling to me. Its a good thing WDA is right around the corner...and if CHS beats Willy in Willy does that make them better than both BHS and Willy? haha that was a joke.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

Hahaha this is why I am happy a couple of posts ago I sai "BHS has to beat them by 3 to get out of Willy with a 1 goal win" This does not suprise me at all playing in Willy, I am not mad nor do I feel stupid at all, I still don't believe Willy is that good, if that game is at a neutral site it is totally different 3 goals for a 2 time letter winner is also not stonewalling to me. Its a good thing WDA is right around the corner...and if CHS beats Willy in Willy does that make them better than both BHS and Willy? haha that was a joke.

haha no the joke was the supposed #1 team( a team that just couldnt seem to find a way to score when it was even strength) gets showed up by someone that you have spent the entire season belittling and looking down on, now thats a joke, oh wait i guess not cause i think that just happened about an hour ago, and just as i thought you arent even man enough to congratulate williston for their feat, instead you make up more excuses because you are to ashamed to admit you were wrong from the beginning. face it williston won fair and square. Williston had more penalties, wiliston's 4 of their 5 goals were even strength and lets see how many bismarck scored even strength, hmmmm oh yea thats right ZERO!, you cant blame this one on the refs just cause your a sore loser, face the fact that tonight williston was the better team and straight up showed up bismarck, and made their goalie look like a complete idiot(SIEVE,SIEVE,SIEVE)
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:53 pm

sportsking09 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:

not good

haha no the joke was the supposed #1 team( a team that just couldnt seem to find a way to score when it was even strength) gets showed up by someone that you have spent the entire season belittling and looking down on, now thats a joke, oh wait i guess not cause i think that just happened about an hour ago, and just as i thought you arent even man enough to congratulate williston for their feat, instead you make up more excuses because you are to ashamed to admit you were wrong from the beginning. face it williston won fair and square. Williston had more penalties, wiliston's 4 of their 5 goals were even strength and lets see how many bismarck scored even strength, hmmmm oh yea thats right ZERO!, you cant blame this one on the refs just cause your a sore loser, face the fact that tonight williston was the better team and straight up showed up bismarck, and made their goalie look like a complete idiot(SIEVE,SIEVE,SIEVE)

Itsfunny you have to call it a feat, because I also feel it was quite a feat...maybe even miracle. If their goalie was Dvorak he has givin up 3+ goals in 4 total games now compared to Willys all word Evenson who has done it 7 times now, I take Dvorak over him anyday ok fine its your senior year good job, lets hope all you absolute studs in Willy can keep it up! Keep blowing uout Mordin and Mountain and almost losing to Moose Jaw (teams your girls team can beat) all I am going to say is do it again at WDA and I will GLADLY eat all of my words!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 pm

again not man enough to admit it, and yes it should be considered a feat when a team that WAS undefeated and is ranked #1 in the state gets beaten, and even if williston loses to bismarck at WDA(probably going to happen) i would find it much sweeter for williston to AGAIN show up bismarck, but this time at the state tournement, but whatever im done keeping a conversation going with you, because no matter what, you will not be man enough to admit you were WRONG and congratulate williston on their dismantling of bismarck tonight, so whatever be the girl you really are, when you decide you can sack up and admit you were wrong, i will be waiting.
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby numba3511 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:02 pm

this is ridiculous... BHS won in Bismark. WHS won in Williston. Congrats to williston for taking down the unbeaten Bismark.. but act like you've won before.. they have split games against each other...i don't care where it was played.. Save the argument for WDA.. that will solve this entire argument.
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm

numba3511 wrote:this is ridiculous... BHS won in Bismark. WHS won in Williston. Congrats to williston for taking down the unbeaten Bismark.. but act like you've won before.. they have split games against each other...i don't care where it was played.. Save the argument for WDA.. that will solve this entire argument.

no, i will save it for when it matters, the state tournement!
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby numba3511 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 pm

sportsking09 wrote:
numba3511 wrote:this is ridiculous... BHS won in Bismark. WHS won in Williston. Congrats to williston for taking down the unbeaten Bismark.. but act like you've won before.. they have split games against each other...i don't care where it was played.. Save the argument for WDA.. that will solve this entire argument.

no, i will save it for when it matters, the state tournement!

okay the state tournament then
either way.. it will show who is right.. i personally can not wait! Ha
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm

ha ha neither can i ,oh and where are you from so when i am at wda and the state tournement, i can show up to your towns game to say i told you so.
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby numba3511 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm

haha are you asking me that question.

because if you are.. i am from williston.
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Postby numba3511 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm

if your getting the impression i'm a Bismark fan.. your not very intelligent..

i simply said.. congrats to williston.. but you don't have to get on your computer right after the game to brag it up..

i hope williston beats bismark at state.. but like i said. I can not wait to see who comes out being right ( i hope it is Sportsking of whatever.. even though you could have brought your point up in a less.. lets say.. childish manner..). because whoever is wrong.. is going to feel like a complete idiot..
numba3511
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to WDA