Week 5

Teams of the West Region

Week 5

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 pm

2 Big games
Tues. 23rd: Bismarck High at Bismarck Century 7:15 PM The only reason I feel this is big is because this isnt a talent game its a pride/heart game...the only people that will truly understand this is the people who played in them its insane! But unfortunatly BHS 7-2

Sat. 27th: Bismarck High at Fargo South 4:15 PM Best in each division we will see some forshadowing of state I feel. BHS 4-3!!!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Week 5

Postby sportsallday » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm

haha bhs over fargo south sorry but pretty sure that isnt gonna happen yes bismarck is a pretty strong team but not nearly good enough to beat fargo south i predict fargo 7-3 due to bismarcks weak goaltending
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm

sportsallday wrote:haha bhs over fargo south sorry but pretty sure that isnt gonna happen yes bismarck is a pretty strong team but not nearly good enough to beat fargo south i predict fargo 7-3 due to bismarcks weak goaltending

I am baseing this off of the BHS/North FS/North game read my explination in the Willy vs BHS thread.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:haha bhs over fargo south sorry but pretty sure that isnt gonna happen yes bismarck is a pretty strong team but not nearly good enough to beat fargo south i predict fargo 7-3 due to bismarcks weak goaltending

I am baseing this off of the BHS/North FS/North game read my explination in the Willy vs BHS thread.

The transitive property doesn't apply to high school athletics.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:33 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

The transitive property doesn't apply to high school athletics.

True, but the Haus property does, BHS 5-2 I believe.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to WDA