Bismarck vs. Century

Teams of the West Region

Bismarck vs. Century

Postby 4baseball4 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 pm

I know this is a big rivalry so i thought i'd throw this topic out there. Thoughts on the upcoming game?
4baseball4

Re: Bismarck vs. Century

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:50 pm

4baseball4 wrote:I know this is a big rivalry so i thought i'd throw this topic out there. Thoughts on the upcoming game?

i see bismarck taking this on easy. to good of an overall team for a young century team to compete with all game
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Radiation_Roy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:47 pm

i think this will be just as good of a game as bhs vs williston.....from what ive heard it kinda sounds like williston stole that game from century
Radiation_Roy

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Deleted the redundant topic that began fighting. Use this topic for the BHS/CHS game tomorrow.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby hockeyman » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 am

Radiation_Roy wrote:i think this will be just as good of a game as bhs vs williston.....from what ive heard it kinda sounds like williston stole that game from century

i agree. this should be an interesting game. this is the biggest rivalry in north dakota. especially with the grant mindt on bhs and garrett mindt on chs.
hockeyman

Postby Sioux4ever » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 am

hockeyman wrote:this is the biggest rivalry in north dakota. especially with the grant mindt on bhs and garrett mindt on chs.

I would have to disagree that this is the "biggest rivalry" in North Dakota. Inner-city rivalries are always big, but this is not the biggest rivalry in North Dakota.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Orr4 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 am

Sioux4ever wrote:
hockeyman wrote:this is the biggest rivalry in north dakota. especially with the grant mindt on bhs and garrett mindt on chs.

I would have to disagree that this is the "biggest rivalry" in North Dakota. Inner-city rivalries are always big, but this is not the biggest rivalry in North Dakota.

If we are talking strickly west, then yes, Bismarck and Century is probably one of the biggest rivalries, just because of the inn-city thing, but Williston and Minot is another big rivalry, and is getting bigger each year. I know some kids from Williston, who don't play hockey, look forward to playing Minot just because the atmosphere of the game is so intense. Haha but I would like to see the two student sections for the Bismarck/Century game! haha :lol:
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Orr4 wrote:
Sioux4ever wrote:

If we are talking strickly west, then yes, Bismarck and Century is probably one of the biggest rivalries, just because of the inn-city thing, but Williston and Minot is another big rivalry, and is getting bigger each year. I know some kids from Williston, who don't play hockey, look forward to playing Minot just because the atmosphere of the game is so intense. Haha but I would like to see the two student sections for the Bismarck/Century game! haha :lol:

I don't know mandan vs. century has got pretty heated over the last few years with fights breaking out after 2 of the games, I know that place is rocking when them 2 usually lock up
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby dowork » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Orr4 wrote:
Sioux4ever wrote:

Wow you're kinda giggly about student sections.
Oh baby i like it raw
dowork
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
Orr4 wrote:
Sioux4ever wrote:

If we are talking strickly west, then yes, Bismarck and Century is probably one of the biggest rivalIries, just because of the inn-city thing, but Williston and Minot is another big rivalry, and is getting bigger each year. I know some kids from Williston, who don't play hockey, look forward to playing Minot just because the atmosphere of the game is so intense. Haha but I would like to see the two student sections for the Bismarck/Century game! haha :lol:

I don't know mandan vs. century has got pretty heated over the last few years with fights breaking out after 2 of the games, I know that place is rocking when them 2 usually lock up[/quote

This is going to be huge for fans tonight, they redid the VFW this year and made seating way way more cramped and tight and its just crappy! I am guessing they lost 4-5 rows in each section that a lot of space considering the old bleechers couldnt hold everyone! If this was a game played a couple years ago without all the strict rules the fan sections would get ugly!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Magifan11 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am

how'd the game end up?
Magifan11
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am

Magifan11 wrote:how'd the game end up?

BHS 5 CHS 4 OT
CHS was up 3-1 at the end of one, IMO one of the best hockey games I have seen in a long time. Only 1-2 "weak" goals...Patrick Anderson is a stud from BHS, and I was unaware but watching Seth Blair (freshman CHS) dangle he is really impressive, there seemed to be a lot of penalties but the paper only has CHS 6 BHS 2 I thought it seemed triple though. Intense game!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to WDA