Williston Vs. Bismarck High

Teams of the West Region

Re: Williston Vs. Bismarck High

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 am

personally i dont think anyone can keep up with 4 lines running through the whole game, and there not just 4 lines, there solid 4 lines
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 am

hockeyfan741 wrote:personally i dont think anyone can keep up with 4 lines running through the whole game, and there not just 4 lines, there solid 4 lines

yeah they are a realy solid all around team
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 am

yeah, just if they had a stronger goalie, look how good there doing with that goalie, williston had 7 shots 3 went in
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 am

hockeyfan741 wrote:yeah, just if they had a stronger goalie, look how good there doing with that goalie, williston had 7 shots 3 went in

yeah i agree. if they had a stronger goalie they could do something special. that was his first varsity game ever though i think
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking09 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Radiation_Roy wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:Williston played like sh*t...all there is too it.

Nope, BHS played the whole second period shorthanded and minus a 3 minute stretch in there controlled the whole game. I dont think Willy scored even strength it was all PP, yet again another mistake by Willys goalie lead to either BHS's 2nd or 3rd goal don't remember. BHS goalie (a freshman I believe out played Willys) Granted I DID NOT see the 3rd period (job :( ) I have been saying it all along BHS is just too good bottem line there are no excuses now!!!

Uhh...yeah Williston obviously played horrible if Bismarck can kill all those penalties. Even those calls were only half of what should of been actually called...Different game in Williston...they call EVERYTHING. Hopefully Bismarck doesn't get away with all the crap they did...pretty sad actually. #17 Richter or something needs to shut his trap and play the game. I saw him pickin the whole game...get some skill and let your game speak for itself.

i bet bhs wins by more in williston

no chance bhs will win by more in williston, in fact im am predicting it to be a better game than when played in bismarck, and i think williston will be seeking alil revenge and them being on their home turf im saying 4-3 Williston all the way. the students in williston no how to show up and get in the players heads, take minot for example coyotes jumped on top early and the fans let minot know it, and they never had a chance, it will be the same case in williston.
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:39 pm

sportsking09 wrote:
Radiation_Roy wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

Nope, BHS played the whole second period shorthanded and minus a 3 minute stretch in there controlled the whole game. I dont think Willy scored even strength it was all PP, yet again another mistake by Willys goalie lead to either BHS's 2nd or 3rd goal don't remember. BHS goalie (a freshman I believe out played Willys) Granted I DID NOT see the 3rd period (job :( ) I have been saying it all along BHS is just too good bottem line there are no excuses now!!!

Uhh...yeah Williston obviously played horrible if Bismarck can kill all those penalties. Even those calls were only half of what should of been actually called...Different game in Williston...they call EVERYTHING. Hopefully Bismarck doesn't get away with all the crap they did...pretty sad actually. #17 Richter or something needs to shut his trap and play the game. I saw him pickin the whole game...get some skill and let your game speak for itself.

i bet bhs wins by more in williston

no chance bhs will win by more in williston, in fact im am predicting it to be a better game than when played in bismarck, and i think williston will be seeking alil revenge and them being on their home turf im saying 4-3 Williston all the way. the students in williston no how to show up and get in the players heads, take minot for example coyotes jumped on top early and the fans let minot know it, and they never had a chance, it will be the same case in williston.

I figured a 6-3 game with Willy scoring no even strength goals (they got one but it was 2 secs after a player got out of the box so you can hardly count it) would show EVERYONE including willy players and fans that BHS wont lose in the west...just like last year. When they play in willy though we will see how good they are because you have to beat willy by 2-3 goals to get a win in hockey up there (if its close the players more than likely wont decide the game)
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gfhockeyrules » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 am

by Timmay07 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:16 am

Could Bismarck or Williston beat bloomington jefferson?

Neither team would beat Bloomington Jefferson's JV team.
gfhockeyrules
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Radiation_Roy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:45 pm

gfhockeyrules wrote:Re: Williston Vs. Bismarck High

eh.....id put money on bhs's varsity in a tight one
Radiation_Roy

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Radiation_Roy wrote:
gfhockeyrules wrote:Re: Williston Vs. Bismarck High

eh.....id put money on bhs's varsity in a tight one

Heres the thing GF, and I have been wanting to point out these facts as of late...the East isnt that good this year and I will back it up right now! Or what I should say is BHS will probley play with you.
BHS 5 North 2....BHS had 40 shots on net, GPR beat FN 3-1 and had 43 shots on net, GFC beat them 4-1 with 33 shots on net, and south beat them 3-0 with 33 shots on net.
BHS 6 WF 2 Bhs had 52 shots, GPR 4-1 GPR 38 shots, GFRR 3-2 GFRR 40 shots, GFC 6-0 GFC 42 shots...now going by this if you would base standing off the BHS North game it would be
1.BHS 2. FS 3. GFC 4. GPR
from the WF game
1. GFC 2. GPR 3. BHS 4. GFRR
These are just going by 2 games but it looks even to me, the game that will show is the upcoming BHS at South game!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyplaya » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:57 pm

goteam11 wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

hopefully bismarck doesnt get away with all the crap they did?? didnt they have like 10 more penalties than williston?

And there should of been more...disappointing to me...Should be way more calls in Williston. Count on it.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 pm

hockeyplaya wrote:
goteam11 wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

hopefully bismarck doesnt get away with all the crap they did?? didnt they have like 10 more penalties than williston?

And there should of been more...disappointing to me...Should be way more calls in Williston. Count on it.

Of course there will thats why I said in a previous thread BHS will have to beat Willy by 3 goals up there or else the refs WILL determine the outcome!!!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to WDA