Postby Radiation_Roy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:26 am

hockey4life wrote:
Radiation_Roy wrote:minot in a close one

Explanation?

I dont think willistons very good
Radiation_Roy

Re: Minot vs Williston

Postby hockeyfan741 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 am

they havent really been tested yet, tonight will see how they really are.
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:03 am

definaltly minot williston is undeafeated this year but they havent been challenged at all, they should have easily won all there games but yet all of them were close
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:46 pm

this will be a real nail biter that is for sure... minot has good coaching and alot of heart, but williston has a little more experience as far as tending goes. I realy think this game will go alot deeper then just the average siv slayer's tradeing goals. its going to come down to who gives it there all each and every point...so far minot has shown more heart. but willistons superious skill could play a large role as well
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsking09 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I think the game will be a close one but i see williston coming out on top just because they have more returning talent, but with this series you never know what is going to happen. one team could be last in the state while the other team could be first, but the game still turns out to be a close one. these 2 towns hate each other with a passion, and their is some sour tastes in mouth after the two teams tied each other BOTH times they played. should be a good match up!
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Radiation_Roy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 pm

sportsking09 wrote:I think the game will be a close one but i see williston coming out on top just because they have more returning talent, but with this series you never know what is going to happen. one team could be last in the state while the other team could be first, but the game still turns out to be a close one. these 2 towns hate each other with a passion, and their is some sour tastes in mouth after the two teams tied each other BOTH times they played. should be a good match up!

I dont see why ppl think williston has all this returning talent they lost some of their best players and by far their best player rehak
Radiation_Roy

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Radiation_Roy wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:I think the game will be a close one but i see williston coming out on top just because they have more returning talent, but with this series you never know what is going to happen. one team could be last in the state while the other team could be first, but the game still turns out to be a close one. these 2 towns hate each other with a passion, and their is some sour tastes in mouth after the two teams tied each other BOTH times they played. should be a good match up!

I dont see why ppl think williston has all this returning talent they lost some of their best players and by far their best player rehak

i would have to agree i dont see williston doing a whole lot this year they have about 1 good line not much for defense and a returning goalie but still nothing special for sure and mandan also took them to overtime and many people talk on here like there easily number 2 in the state well i predict they will be on the 3 or 4 spot at best for state and will have to fight for that
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyplaya » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Well...looks like you were all wrong...Williston in a blow out 6-2 against Minot. Willistons first line alone had a 12 point night. Looks like a pretty good team to me. I guess there are no doubts now? Also looks like some good returning talent to all you haters out there.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shanny69 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah this game was unreal!!! minot coulndt keep up with williston at all. i think they have the TALENT! to make it in the top 2 in state. as soon as they play bismarck high we'll know this!
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Radiation_Roy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 pm

hockeyplaya wrote:Well...looks like you were all wrong...Williston in a blow out 6-2 against Minot. Willistons first line alone had a 12 point night. Looks like a pretty good team to me. I guess there are no doubts now? Also looks like some good returning talent to all you haters out there.

wow.....Im man enough to admit when Im wrong and I was.....williston mustve had a real bad game when I saw them play and Minot must not be too strong
Radiation_Roy

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Shanny69 wrote:Yeah this game was unreal!!! minot coulndt keep up with williston at all. i think they have the [u]TALENT! to make it in the top 2 in state.[/u] as soon as they play bismarck high we'll know this!

I think I just thre up a little in my mouth, because THE BEST team in the west struggels to be as of right now the 5 seed in the state.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyfan741 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:10 am

top two in the state haha they havent even played half the west yet.
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby Keyz20 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:19 am

Shanny69 wrote:Yeah this game was unreal!!! minot coulndt keep up with williston at all. i think they have the TALENT! to make it in the top 2 in state. as soon as they play bismarck high we'll know this!

yea i wouldn't go so far as to 2 in the state...but they do have a pretty good to contend this year
"Hold The Rope"
Keyz20
NDPreps Starter

Postby dangler » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 am

Shanny69 wrote:Yeah this game was unreal!!! minot coulndt keep up with williston at all. i think they have the TALENT! to make it in the top 2 in state. as soon as they play bismarck high we'll know this!

Clearly u must have meant top 2 at state...and by that u mean top 2 seed from the west at state...and by that u meant the 2 seed because BHS will be 1.

If not I'm gonna jump up on my chair and start throwing feces at the screen because that comment was pure poop!
dangler

Postby Eleven » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 am

I would not put Williston Top 2 in the state. I would say Top 2 in the West, and probably overall 5th or 6th team in the state. Although I will say that the score last night did not indicate how bad Williston did beat up on Minot High.

Bismarck is still going to be number 1 in the West, depth will make the differnce between the two teams especially towards the end of the season. But I think that it is great that we can have these types of Rivaleries in the West, becuase for many years there was just 2 main teams. It is good for hockey, and great for the West!

I am from Williston, and have to say that give credit when credit is do. Williston is a good team, as well as BHS, MHS, and Century in the West. It will always be an uphill battle for West teams when they get to state. Respect the teams wherever you are from or whomever you cheer for.
Eleven
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 4baseball4 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:09 pm

you ment top 2 in the west right? cause the east will shell willy.
4baseball4

Postby Shanny69 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Yeah thats what i ment. my bad. but u never know what could happen as soon as they play bismarck high then we'll know how gd they really are. their are a few really gd teams in the east tho so yeah willy will probly be in the top 5 in state.
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dangler » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:05 am

Shanny69 wrote:Yeah thats what i ment. my bad. but u never know what could happen as soon as they play bismarck high then we'll know how gd they really are. their are a few really gd teams in the east tho so yeah willy will probly be in the top 5 in state.

Even that statement is pretty far out there...
dangler

Postby hockeyplaya » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:27 pm

How is that statement out there? Williston being top five in the state...I can see it.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 4baseball4 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 pm

hockeyplaya wrote:How is that statement out there? Williston being top five in the state...I can see it.

Didnt Williston barely beat Mandan? And they are going to be top 5 in the state? Really?
4baseball4

Postby Orr4 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:49 pm

4baseball4 wrote:
hockeyplaya wrote:How is that statement out there? Williston being top five in the state...I can see it.

Didnt Williston barely beat Mandan? And they are going to be top 5 in the state? Really?

Didn't Williston blow Minot out of the water? Those two games show how good and bad Williston can play...
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hockeyplaya » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 am

4baseball4 wrote:

Wasn't that the first game of the year?
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to WDA