Week 3

Teams of the West Region

Re: Week 3

Postby Radiation_Roy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:27 pm

ya i havent heard saucesauer talk up chs once...just bhs
Radiation_Roy

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:37 pm

i have heard him talk up chs a few times in other topics, on one of them he even said he played for them but graduated but ya now that chs is terrible this year there is pretty much nothing much he can say about them so he has to go to the other bismarck team which is bhs cause in his mind bismarck pretty much has the best hockey in the state
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Radiation_Roy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm

sportsallday wrote:i have heard him talk up chs a few times in other topics, on one of them he even said he played for them but graduated but ya now that chs is terrible this year there is pretty much nothing much he can say about them so he has to go to the other bismarck team which is bhs cause in his mind bismarck pretty much has the best hockey in the state

Im not a fan of chs by any means but i think theyll make state this year
Radiation_Roy

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:47 pm

ya i dont know for sure i havent seen them play and could see many different teams makeing it to state in the west this year its pretty open
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:18 pm

sportsallday wrote:i have heard him talk up chs a few times in other topics, on one of them he even said he played for them but graduated but ya now that chs is terrible this year there is pretty much nothing much he can say about them so he has to go to the other bismarck team which is bhs cause in his mind bismarck pretty much has the best hockey in the state

See now heres your problem, I talked CHS up from when I personally went there! Nothing about this season. with that being said however, Yes I talk up BHS because they are dang good, the CHS vs BHS rivelry will never die to me I absolutly hate BHS but they are unreal. in the 5 games they have played if you would average them out they are winning each game 8-2 come on now.the last thing I would like to address is Bismarck best hockey in the state hahahaha spare me best in the west yes if they combined like minot and took like 5 kids off CHS than there would be a slight possibility of a 2nd place finish at state VERY SLIGHT though. But I guess scince CHS isnt very good and Minot is amazing (for the love of god with their enrolment they should be....but arnt) I could start to talk them up but I wont.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyplaya » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:35 pm

sportsallday wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:
Keyz20 wrote:well the game of the week should be minot vs. williston...if williston can play physical and contain minots good offensive game williston will come out on top...but...minots got a very well put together team strong both ways and a pretty good goal tender...williston gnna have to out work them phisically and mentaly the whole game or minot will pull away with a victory

from what ive seen williston should take this game...there on fire this year.

i got a suggestion for minot....

get off the tracks...cuz the coyote train is coming

wow you have to be kidding williston is on fire and a train, they are doing terrible this year and all i see on here is a bunch of williston kids on here talking them up and yet they only beat probably the weakest team in the west if not the state jamestown 3-0 but yet there on fire?? get realistic williston

I don't know whats up with all you Williston haters out there but they just steamrolled Minot, so obviously they have a good team...sportsallday I don't know why you think Williston is bad? You must be a hater or something for sayin there going to be one of the worst teams in the west LOL...wow thats all I got to say.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Orr4 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:02 am

radiation_roy, sportsallday......is that a big enough challenge for williston? beating a team that all three of you thought they would lose too.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dangler » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:01 am

K i can tell know who saucesauer is...his screen name doesn't hide much and if u are from bismarck and graduated around the same time as him it's not difficult to realize who it is

I've been reading his posts over a year now and he is completely unbaised toward Century...he just calls em as he sees em. Believe me the guy is just a fan of hockey and doesn't favor his old team hardly at all.

I mean the guy graduated from Century and boasts about how great Bismarck High is on here...He's committing sin by doing this but still does it because it's his honest opinion.
dangler

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:15 am

from what ive seen williston should take this game...there on fire this year.

i got a suggestion for minot....

get off the tracks...cuz the coyote train is coming[/quote]

....now what
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:55 pm

CHS 9 Botno 3, Game seemed dominated by CHS, I personally dont feel CHS is supposed to be that good this year a 4-6 seed team and people are starting to say Botno is supposed to be semi-legit but after watching this game Botno is terriable I am sorry but they are not very good. Kovar looked good, Rauhauser looked good, and Kusler looked good to, Goalie needs improvement.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hockey123 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:40 am

I know this is the wda but does anyone know the north south score?
hockey123
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Favre#1 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:41 am

South 3 North 0
Favre#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHS » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:48 am

Jamrstown ties hazen in the worst display of reffing I have ever seen hazen had 3 goals called back and ridiculous penalties all night hazen should have won this game by a wide margin
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Radiation_Roy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:38 am

Dickinson 4 Mandan 3 OT....penalty shot by Reisenhauer to win it
Last edited by Radiation_Roy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Radiation_Roy

Postby Orr4 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 pm

The Dickinson/Williston game was postponed due to the bad weather conditions. Any other games postponed?
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Radiation_Roy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Orr4 wrote:The Dickinson/Williston game was postponed due to the bad weather conditions. Any other games postponed?

mandan/shanley
Radiation_Roy

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm

BHS wrote:Jamrstown ties hazen in the worst display of reffing I have ever seen hazen had 3 goals called back and ridiculous penalties all night hazen should have won this game by a wide margin

You couldnt of put this any better...
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby siouxfan33 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Radiation_Roy wrote:ya i havent heard saucesauer talk up chs once...just bhs

Isn't saucesauer(Haucesauer) from CHS and Jamestown is probably has the worst reffing in the state.
siouxfan33
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to WDA