Opening week

Teams of the West Region

Re: Opening week

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:14 pm

goteam11 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
goteam11 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
goteam11 wrote:I think mandan was clearly the better team as they proved it when they put up 3 goals in under 3 minutes. they just need to learn how to finish of teams and play with a lead. also i believe that there was a couple calls against mandan that we terrible.

im going to have to disagree with you here.....sure mandan had a really good 3 minute period when they put up 3 goals(one of them very weak) in the first period but after that they really had maybe 2-3 quality scoring chances for the entire remainder of the game....centurys goalie only faced 22 shots the whole night compared to mandans goalies 34......after the first period mandan was simply outplayed.

They only had a couple quality chances because it was 5 on 4 or 5 on 3 for most of the remainder of the game

haha these exuses are fun to listen too......if i can remember right century was shorthanded their fair share of times....mandan just couldnt get it out of their zone on the pp

that coupld be true but i see mandan beating century the next time they meet

I could see anyone beating anyone on any givin day...But I still dont see BHS loseing
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby goteam11 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
goteam11 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
goteam11 wrote:
the_truth_hurts wrote:
goteam11 wrote:I think mandan was clearly the better team as they proved it when they put up 3 goals in under 3 minutes. they just need to learn how to finish of teams and play with a lead. also i believe that there was a couple calls against mandan that we terrible.

im going to have to disagree with you here.....sure mandan had a really good 3 minute period when they put up 3 goals(one of them very weak) in the first period but after that they really had maybe 2-3 quality scoring chances for the entire remainder of the game....centurys goalie only faced 22 shots the whole night compared to mandans goalies 34......after the first period mandan was simply outplayed.

They only had a couple quality chances because it was 5 on 4 or 5 on 3 for most of the remainder of the game

haha these exuses are fun to listen too......if i can remember right century was shorthanded their fair share of times....mandan just couldnt get it out of their zone on the pp

that coupld be true but i see mandan beating century the next time they meet

I could see anyone beating anyone on any givin day...But I still dont see BHS loseing

that bhs will dominate the west also if they play well they could have a chance to do well at state. against dickinson they had 4 lines that put up at least two goals also they have 5 D that can play well.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby trent16 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm

U say Mandans coach was acting like a baby

so if you team was getting screwed over you would just let it go

say that to his face once he would kick ur ***

by the i should for dissing my coach!

sorry guys for what i said i just hate when ppl talk trash about us i wont do this again
trent16
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:10 am

trent16 wrote:

sorry guys for what i said i just hate when ppl talk trash about us i wont do this again

going to say that Dennis isn't going to go around kicking anyone's ***, since we all know what happens in mandan when that goes down.....;)
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:33 am

Ditka14 wrote:
trent16 wrote:

going to say that Dennis isn't going to go around kicking anyone's ***, since we all know what happens in mandan when that goes down.....;)

Is there a story behind this :?:
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to WDA